NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Sherman trash too. I can’t wait to see how his 49ers career turns out......

BUT, I really don’t like comparing modern day DBs to the past. You can’t touch or breath on WRs nowadays. They promote all this passing.

I wish DBs could be more physical. I’d love to see the game revert back. We’ll never see it though

Moss to Favre.gif

Moss to Favre 2.gif

Only one side of the field and it was zone and he also had Kam and Earl back there.

He was still a beast but he had so much help that it hurts him.

He was elite last year and we had one of the most trash safety groups in the NFL

Actually that’s the argument I’d use against ray and some other LBs, dude was obviously great but he needed those big guys to keep him clean

Sherman trash too. I can’t wait to see how his 49ers career turns out......

BUT, I really don’t like comparing modern day DBs to the past. You can’t touch or breath on WRs nowadays. They promote all this passing.

I wish DBs could be more physical. I’d love to see the game revert back. We’ll never see it though

That would boost someone like Sherman who was doing what we he was doing in that peak pass friendly timeframe where multiple dudes had 5k passing.

Y'all taking Tony G over prime Gronk?

Hell I’d give them the dudes who I think/know deserve to be there and I’d easily come up with a better team.. easily

As I’ve mentioned just on oline alone give me willie roaf, Ogden and Larry Allen to go along with gronk.. also Steve Hutchinson at the other guard spot.. would have to think on who I’d play at center

Defense, I get Ed as my deep safety and I can use Troy as my SS hybrid LB.. then I’d use dawk as my roaming coverage guy (I’d play 3 safeties and 2 LBs with a 4 man front).. then I’m going champ and I guess with Charles since I want versatility

Man I don’t care what y’all say. I’m watching them break down this Jaylon Smith deal and I hate it. He probably would have been the highest paid LB after this season if he didn’t sign ****. I hate seeing players sign team friendly deals.

Bills got WRs this year?

Shocked to see the Browns sign Braxton Miller today.

In this era of holdouts he can always do that if he starts outperforming his deal. With his injury history I don't think I would have taken the risk either.

Champ has to be mentioned in this discussion. It was truly a pleasure watcing him trash that division

And ya are killin the homie revis. When he was great he was on it.

Back
Top Bottom