NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

So much Odell slander I'm seeing on Twitter...but none of that energy was there for Edelman after he was arrested...hmmm I wonder why?

He was def a little extra but the outcry and overreactions have felt a bit OD

I'd be wildin hard too if my hometown alma mater won a chip at home pretty much in the fashion they did :lol:

I wish I was that officer

1579197275158.gif

So much Odell slander I'm seeing on Twitter...but none of that energy was there for Edelman after he was arrested...hmmm I wonder why?

Because we're so used to the Patriots using drugs, killing people, deflating balls, getting jerked off in Florida, kissing their children on the mouth, taping their opponents, stopping headset communications and just overall being a ****ball franchise that a HGH inflated ****** jumping on the hood of a car is really minor in the grand scheme of things.

Because we're so used to the Patriots using drugs, killing people, deflating balls, getting jerked off in Florida, kissing their children on the mouth, taping their opponents, stopping headset communications and just overall being a ****ball franchise that a HGH inflated ****** jumping on the hood of a car is really minor in the grand scheme of things.

No. It's because he's white.

That cop is a ****in loser. ****in wasting people’s time and money because of ****in what? What an embarrassment to men and police. ****in celebrating in the locker room and worried about liquor, cigars and slaps. I hope some dirt comes out on that cop. ****in gate people like that.

agreed esp for trying to get him for Sexual Battery

glad the judge denied that one real quick

Back
Top Bottom