NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

my favorite (not top) 5 QBs: Brady, Young, Favre, Marino, and Romo/Wilson :lol:

Last edited:
Lamar Jackson literally just became a millionaire through hard work. Bruh came from the struggle/poverty.

I would NEVER donate to charity. Cancer Research is a scam, easy way for them to make money.

Lastly, America doesn’t take care of its veterans. Dudes barely get room and bored or the proper medical attention they need. He doesn’t owe anyone, anything.

nah I want dudes who can play on the road and/or outdoors

but they really needed to be practical and treat it like how the nba did that list back in the day when they had a ton of current players going.. think it was top 50

but lines I’d be able to slaughter that top 100 where they got dudes around 250 not playing DE
He won a Super Bowl outdoors 8)

Lamar Jackson literally just became a millionaire through hard work. Bruh came from the struggle/poverty.

I would NEVER donate to charity. Cancer Research is a scam, easy way for them to make money.

Lastly, America doesn’t take care of its veterans. Dudes barely get room and bored or the proper medical attention they need. He doesn’t owe anyone, anything.

All these support the troops and military appreciation things thrown in people’s faces all the time, yet there’s tons of homeless veterans that are in that state and not through their own doing. Their payment for serving their country was a handshake and never ending struggle.

Watching BB and TB talk is interesting, it's awkward. We really have no idea what their relationship is like, who is on top and who is on bottom.

Brady saying that 07 team was the team, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH **** that ***** *** team

BB saying he passed on Favre twice in the same draft.

Day 3 Kwanzaa we byke at it again
60997592-AFE4-4890-AC64-0854F4D011B2.jpeg

Habari Gani?!

Day 3. Ujima (collective work and responsibility) to build and maintain our community together and make our brothers and sisters problems our problems and to solve them together

Watching BB break down his Giants losing to SF twice in one year is hilarious, you can see how sick he still is about those plays.

I think you have to evaluate when the 'modern era' started for specific skill positions. Then categorize players by their specific eras.

Back
Top Bottom