NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

No slamming beers and liquor all day doesn't effect the brain or central nervous system
So when a person has lost all function of their body and completely passed out from drinking, then wake up the next day with short term memory loss, we'll just call that a hangover
But if you get hit in a football game and your head hits the ground real hard and you have headache, but you are able to walk without any assistance and have no memory loss, we're going to call that a concussion

i think you might be concussed tbh

Literally every single news outlet during the game. How dense are you?
Not reported as a concussion on NFL.com
Its listed as a head injury and all mentioning of a concussion have been removed from the article discussing his injury

No slamming beers and liquor all day doesn't effect the brain or central nervous system
So when a person has lost all function of their body and completely passed out from drinking, then wake up the next day with short term memory loss, we'll just call that a hangover
But if you get hit in a football game and your head hits the ground real hard and you have headache, but you are able to walk without any assistance and have no memory loss, we're going to call that a concussion

????????????

giphy.gif

Man that's tough for Wentz, first playoff game and he gets knocked out in the 1st quarter. Like son got a curse on him.

nah man.. if he tore something in some freak accident untouched, I’d agree

but that was some dirty shh by clowney

F**** anybody who says Wentz isn’t that dude. The Eagles will definitely make some championship level games with him as quarterback.

I like him, think he’s a top 10 quarterback.

dak was really “tough” playing through his shoulder injury, and as a result, overthrew/underthrew wide open receivers when it mattered.
Yeah the head coach game planned for a QB that didn't throw all week to throw 40 times in the game
Dak was just doing his job

Yeah and I was one of the people saying dude was tough
But something happened and his teammates called him on it
Maybe he's a prima donna now

What any of this gotta do with him getting hit in the helmet by another player using his helmet and his helmet bouncing off the field?

Can we just talk about how overrated Brees is and that it’s time to retire?

hes got a few years left. definitely some form of overrated. has almost all passing records when its all said and done but only first team all pro once in his career. one time he was the best at his position. definitely some overrated-ness.

Back
Top Bottom