NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

How good has Tunsil been? I know there was a lot of hype about him.

Feel like the Texans gave up a lot but I don’t know if he’s been great. I like them getting Stills.

**** are the Niners going to do at RB? Hope they get LeSean.

Some crazy **** going on

How good has Tunsil been? I know there was a lot of hype about him.

Feel like the Texans gave up a lot but I don’t know if he’s been great. I like them getting Stills.

Some crazy **** going on

Same. No idea on how great Tunsil is or can be.

Niners are okay at RB. They have solid depth. It was always their receivers I'd question most.

Tua Tank is real. Rosen is not their guy.

I feel like the dolphins know this is going to be a multi year process and won’t draft a QB this next year. If they are smart they try to fix both sides of the lines then tank for Lawrence in 202

McKinnon was going to be our third string running back behind Coleman and Breida. I feel like people are undervaluing how good Breida was last year

Giants should get DT88, our WRs are garbage outside of Sterling and Tate. Tate missing four games.

I can’t stand Tua, not my cup of tea. I feel like he’s fools gold to be honest, seems injured a lot and breaking down.

His arm looked terrible towards to the end of the year... this season with be interesting, but with all the capital and Rosen on the roster for cheap I can easily see them waiting until 2021.

Get the team in place, draft the line, continue to stack on D, draft WR and then 2021 get your QB. Going to be an interesting dumpster fire in 2019.

Back
Top Bottom