NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Are dolphins fans really excited about this? Basically Howard and Tunsil were the only picks y’all really hit on the last four years and it took a weed video being timely released before the draft to get him to fall to you. If the dolphins do this and don’t change any of their scouting personnel they mind as well piss those picks always

Statistically speaking 2/3rds of those picks will be busts anyways

Like the move for the Dolphins. 2 first and a second is massive. They're probably the worst team in the league anyway, now they're leaning into the tank. It's perfect.

Meanwhile BoB is just cashing it all in to try and save his job. Idiot.

Stills though... :lol: Going to that owner, hes gotta be saying, "are you ******* kidding me?"

Edit: wait...when did he die?

Nevetmind...forgot all about that. :lol:

Tunsil should start his holdout now, no point in risking your health. Go get that bag.

Dolphins got four 1st & 2nd rounders in the next two years. That’s a solid start to a rebuild. Franchise LT’s are hard to come by, but they’re likely not seriously contending soon. Tunsil also gonna get that huge payday soon.

Tunsil, great young LT, great move for texans.

reminder: Tunsil is the young man who had the pot mask that cost him to fall out of top 3 in NFL draft. Giants needing Oline help passed and drafted Eli Apple instead.

How good has Tunsil been? I know there was a lot of hype about him.

Feel like the Texans gave up a lot but I don’t know if he’s been great. I like them getting Stills.

**** are the Niners going to do at RB? Hope they get LeSean.

Some crazy **** going on
Brieda led the league in rushing at 1 point last year. Fully believe the he would’ve been in the Pro Bowl if not for injuries.

Coleman is nice too.

2 RBs running 4.3 out of a zone scheme is a scary sight. RB was never our problem.

It’s who not named George Kittle are we gonna throw the ball too?
And who the hell is playing safety :sick:

Are dolphins fans really excited about this? Basically Howard and Tunsil were the only picks y’all really hit on the last four years and it took a weed video being timely released before the draft to get him to fall to you. If the dolphins do this and don’t change any of their scouting personnel they mind as well piss those picks always

Statistically speaking 2/3rds of those picks will be busts anyways

Fitzmagic is good enough to pull 4 wins out of his *** before he gets benched and plays them out of a top draft pick

:lol: :like clockwork
upload_2019-8-31_19-2-19.jpeg

Oh yea va757va va757va I’m back home :pimp:

Chesapeake and VA Beach

About to tear up this Peter Chang’s

:nthat: :nthat: you already know, welcome back bro!

You watch the game today?? Bouta be another long year in Blacksburg :smh:

Back
Top Bottom