NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

@justblaze2k7 made the call
patrice.png

This gotta be a typo though....I would think

Yeah but I keep reading all these things about players being on the block, but if not traded by a certain team, the team will release them...which is why I wasn't sure on Treadwell...but who knows what's been in the works?...

But yeah...if not by trade...Sloter is a great fit for Seattle, unfortunately.

Keeping Mannion just for his voice and experience in the QB room is a mistake, imo.

Iono why da **** we kept Mannion over Sloter.

From what I heard, it's simply his voice in the QB room, presumably to help Cousins. His time with McVay being valuable and ability to coach up things and yadda yadda...I partly understand that, but Sloter is by far a better player and you don't want just another coach out there if Cousins gets injured...you want a baller, which Sloter is.

Zimmer sucks at this kind of offensive **** and Spielman lets it happen. :smh:

How you gonna count one of the 3 first rounders to find one tackle when they used one of those first rounders on a tackle they just drafted. It very well could be 2 starting caliber tackles.

Also i like how everyone was screaming texans committing negligence to Watson for not protecting him. Then they go spend a bunch of draft capital to protect Watson, one player of which who is proven...because there's no guarantee just because you draft someone high they'll be good, and they get clowned.

Not one single one of these teams make sense for McCoy. This gotta be straight up agent driven talk just to drive his price up with the Texans and Bucs or something. Chiefs are good to go with Damien, Darwin and Darrell. Chargers are good to go with Ekeler, Justin Jackson and Newsome. Patriots and Eagles have like 7 RB’s a piece and need to cut or trade at least one of them, not sign another. I refuse to believe any of those teams have legitimate interest.

Nassau is good, Freeport on the other hand could get wrecked

Grand Bahama and Abaco gonna get the brunt of it. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

My Auntie lives in Eight Mile Rock literally down the road from The Bay.

Moms told her to bounce the **** outta there which she's doing but I fear for her house.

We should be okay in Nassau relatively speaking but stay safe my dude.

Chargers organization is trash. They don't wanna pay dudes ****. They always been like that. Part of the reason they had all that talent from 06-09 and never won anything.

Back
Top Bottom