NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

What a dumb***

1577204728926.png

Pete Prisco is a known clown. I would have thought he was your boy with his RW takes though.

Beautiful.

Still getting that *** bust tho.
Shiiiiiiiit...

E9BB43FD-73B8-4190-A66B-0C2BC9B4B373.jpeg

In Seattle for the holidays, waking up on this beautiful morning to hear Beast Mode is coming back. Merry Christmas indeed.

Don’t want to hear nothing about him being 34, I have legitimate expectations with only a few games left.

Still regret not moving to the Pacific NW. Not too late I suppose. Looks peaceful AF.

In Seattle for the holidays, waking up on this beautiful morning to hear Beast Mode is coming back. Merry Christmas indeed.

Don’t want to hear nothing about him being 34, I have legitimate expectations with only a few games left.

Got to Seattle twice this year. Going back out there the second week of January. Definitely a cool city. Very clean, like you mentioned as well. Doesn't get too cold. Has sports teams (hopefully they get a NBA team back someday). Not that far of a drive from Portland either which is another cool city. PNW is definitely underrated I'd say.

They got top notch bud too.

Watching the Vikings piss the bed will always be a treat for me. Ever since that NFCCG a couple years ago, when their fans whined about how they were "treated" by Eagles fans (They're still salty about that beatdown til this day). I like watching them lose damn near as much as the Cowboys now.

hopefully they ditch Kirk so he goes to a team I can actually root for him on.
Shut the **** up

Got to Seattle twice this year. Going back out there the second week of January. Definitely a cool city. Very clean, like you mentioned as well. Doesn't get too cold. Has sports teams (hopefully they get a NBA team back someday). Not that far of a drive from Portland either which is another cool city. PNW is definitely underrated I'd say.

They got top notch bud too.

Wouldn't wanna live anywhere else in the US :pimp:

It’s mad beautiful out here. Peaceful and clean, trees everywhere.
I’m from NYC though so I can only take the peace for so long. About to go catch uncut gems and get a taste of home.
I feel you. New Yorkers are a special kind of sick. We can’t function without a bit of chaos and calamity.
I’m good on Cali after about 6 weeks. **** is to calm and peaceful. Streets mad clean, everyone saying good morning and being friendly....

Nah fam, no thank you.

Last edited:
I feel you. New Yorkers are a special kind of sick. We can’t function without a bit of chaos and calamity.
I’m good on Cali after about 6 weeks. **** is to calm and peaceful. Streets mad clean, everyone saying good morning and being friendly....

Nah fam, no thank you.

I got family in Pennsylvania. **** is mad annoying when the target cashier wants to have a conversation.

Bag my **** & let me go :lol:

What are y’all constantly in a hurry for? If the cashier is cute I’m having a conversation with her just long enough for her to think I’m flirting...and I am.

that regimen legit almost killed me :lol:
sheesh :lol: Me and Jose use to have some wild times together
dame2.png

Glad it cleared up by the time you got here :pimp:, last week was a **** show :lol:

What are y’all constantly in a hurry for? If the cashier is cute I’m having a conversation with her just long enough for her to think I’m flirting...and I am.

I don't care what your weekend plans are. I don't care that your nephew uses the same brand of toothpaste and he has a dentist appointment on Tuesday.

Lemme get on with my day.

Idk how to repost a tweet but damn i love this dude marshawn off the field

“Everybody has been saying: where has Beastmode been?”

Marshawn: “he’s been at YB house”

This is from warren sharp’s twitter. I’m on my phone but can someone put me on game on how to post tweets?

Back
Top Bottom