NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Idk how to repost a tweet but damn i love this dude marshawn off the field

This is from warren sharp’s twitter. I’m on my phone but can someone put me on game on how to post tweets?
ssd.png

Yall would hate the South then. Everyone loves small talk, manners, and compliments. I always say that I'm a random white person magnet cause someone is always approaching me wanting to chit chat about random ish lol

From my experiences most NYers are just as cool/friendly/talkative as the people I interact with down here. You just have to get them out of their shell.

I’m actually leaving NY now and there were plenty of people I was able to connect with on this trip from small talk.

From my experiences most NYers are just as cool/friendly/talkative as the people I interact with down here. You just have to get them out of their shell.

I’m actually leaving NY now and there were plenty of people I was able to connect with on this trip from small talk.
Yeah it’s just about knowing when someone’s working or on the way to work and not disrupting that.

I remember trying to talk to this joint from South Carolina, she was so ****in thick. So much *** and ****, ****. Anyways she told me I was mean and rude. I was in shock cause I was never mean or rude to her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom