NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

The Raiders new stadium looks like it's going to be dope

Screenshot_20191224-171044_Facebook.jpg

yooo they got that joint murdered out?? SAUCY

I feel you. New Yorkers are a special kind of sick. We can’t function without a bit of chaos and calamity.
I’m good on Cali after about 6 weeks. **** is to calm and peaceful. Streets mad clean, everyone saying good morning and being friendly....

Nah fam, no thank you.
I got family in Pennsylvania. **** is mad annoying when the target cashier wants to have a conversation.

Bag my **** & let me go :lol:

This is hilarious. Y’all would hate the South.
My girls grandma moved here from New York and said she couldn’t sleep cause it was too quiet outside.

There have been 140 unnecessary roughness and 127 roughing the passer penalties in 2019. Tom Brady has been the beneficiary of exactly zero of those 267 calls.

saving it for the playoffs I hope :pimp: :lol:

I’m on beer Guinness and then funky Buddha Floridian

my boy told couple of us he and his wife are pregnant after our office Christmas part, so had way too much of way too many things yesterday and last night

Wish some Egg Nog but I played myself going to the grocery store today and them thangs was gone :smh:

Currently Voodoo Range
Later will try this White Walker, copped because the bottle looked dope
manny.png

friend copped me White Walker this past year but still haven't opened it. bottle is dope. if you freeze it, apparently it revels some **** :nerd:

Where is white walker on the scale of johnnie’s?

between black and double black?

Back
Top Bottom