NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Completely agree. He's a rising star on a defense of proven and aging vets. He's gonna get extended. Well, he better. Lots of shakeups coming for that defense to free up $, but he's worth it. It's why they were good with letting Sendejo go.

think you guys are going tag him?

part of me thinks eagles would be better off cutting Jenkins, who’s is 32.. and then signing someone like Jimmie ward or dude who are both 4 years younger

Anyone watch the Aaron Hernandez Netflix doc or whatever yet?

Started it earlier but gonna finish over the weekend,real heavy stuff...

Blows my mind to think dude was only 23 when he got led out of his house in handcuffs,27 when it ended :smh:

Legit one of the saddest and most tragic sports stories in my lifetime for all involved|l,on some greek tragedy ****

Still remember it. The *** kicking kept getting piled on.
I was in middle school at the time, I remember thinking this is like a college game where the good teams play those small schools. Also remember it since his Dolphins had just beat the Seahawks in the previous round. Jon Kitna and Ricky Waters days. That was also the last game at the Kingdome.

i just finished episode 1 of the Chico Doc. god damn, that **** is sad, man. when he's talking to his mom on the phone from prison talking about what she did after his pops died. man, that **** was sad.

To be honest, the doc is great for a lot of reasons and can take the conversation of hot button topics further, but in so many different directions.

I loved it. Thought provoking for sure.

Anyone watch the Aaron Hernandez Netflix doc or whatever yet?

Started it last night, finished Part 1. His childhood friend who he had 'relations' with...... he just needs to stop talking :lol: his dad also.

Aaron's mom is a bird!

Started it last night, finished Part 1. His childhood friend who he had 'relations' with...... he just needs to stop talking :lol: his dad also.

Aaron's mom is a bird!

Thought the same thing about his friend... He was getting a little too into it, felt like he was making it about himself :lol:

Thick thighs Demi :pimp:
source.gif

Aaron's mom is a bird!

Watched part 1 too. Sad seeing it from Odin's perspective. He was just caught in the crossfire of a sociopath. Mike Massey is still feeling some type of way. Can't blame him.

Back
Top Bottom