NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

gray.jpg

:stoneface:

#Free Hahahaha Hahahaha

When the Texans gonna get Desahun a Oline?? He still getting killed.

they literally just traded for a franchise caliber LT, and used their 1st two picks this year on a LG and RG. the LG was hurt and they're still bringing on the RG. it's a work in progress, but they're working on it.

they literally just traded for a franchise caliber LT, and used their 1st two picks this year on a LG and RG. the LG was hurt and they're still bringing on the RG. it's a work in progress, but they're working on it.

Yeah I know, they did all that and they still can't protect him.

so the dude yall took at 23 is going be a guard now?

OBJ is out there, real emotional and all about himself. If wearing a watch is an issue, why wear it? I wish he would grow up, one of my favorite players to every watch but ****, lets go already

I’m not mad at DeMarcus, I’m with him but I also think it’s different for young kids. So it’s kind of foul but **** it.

yea.. if it was an adult, then cool i get it

but a kid and dude is wearing a saquon jersey too, dude might not even be a giants fan.. it's like alot of kids probably have OBJ giants and/or browns jerseys and arent fans of those teams

seems like alot of kids are now taking the NBA approach to things where their more fans of players and not necessarily teams

I feel like that’s most kids, very rare you see kids at 5-10 being diehard fans of teams and staying with it.

Once you out of high school, time to make a choice

trading michael bennett and not trading for clowney now hurts (although i think texans didnt want to move him to us).. both guys that could be heavy DE/DT rotation guys

i could see us giving chris long a call.. because we have brandon graham and vinny curry who can slide inside.. but the plan was to have those 3 guys as the main rotating DTs

luckily we got timmy jernigan back for cheap

Back
Top Bottom