NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

So who the dolphins trading next @ITO?

Would imagine it is Drake, last year if rookie deal and he supposedly doesn’t like his role. Wants more carriers, etc.

You could TRY and trade Rosen (who wants him at this point), don’t know if that happens. Same thing with Jones (cap).

Beyond that... X would go for whatever Tunsil went for.

9458F819-8341-4576-8C9F-DDD0A9EECF0B.gif

Would imagine it is Drake, last year if rookie deal and he supposedly doesn’t like his role. Wants more carriers, etc.

You could TRY and trade Rosen (who wants him at this point), don’t know if that happens. Same thing with Jones (cap).

Beyond that... X would go for whatever Tunsil went for.

With these QBs going down like flies, I’d assume a team should take a flyer on Rosen... maybe a contender tries to get ahead of things for cheap-ish (say a 3rd or 4th and change)

Jones?

With these QBs going down like flies, I’d assume a team should take a flyer on Rosen... maybe a contender tries to get ahead of things for cheap-ish (say a 3rd or 4th and change)

Jones?

I’d agree, I’d be fine with Fitz dying on the Dolphins cross this year with him being rewarded of chilling on the bench and getting paid next. I just don’t know if anyone really wants him... but to get a 3rd and change? I’m down for that.

Reshad Jones can be bad for anything if someone wants him. 6th, 7th I would take... it’s his contract that is a cluster and should of never been structured how it is. Stupid.

I’d agree, I’d be fine with Fitz dying on the Dolphins cross this year with him being rewarded of chilling on the bench and getting paid next. I just don’t know if anyone really wants him... but to get a 3rd and change? I’m down for that.

Reshad Jones can be bad for anything if someone wants him. 6th, 7th I would take... it’s his contract that is a cluster and should of never been structured how it is. Stupid.

With all our space we could pay down the price on Reshad and improve a pick. (Ala what we did with Tannehill/Quinn)

Drake, Rosen, Jones most likely 3 we have left, and if a team gets crazy and offers it all for Howard.........whew.

(Kinda think Rosen is decent enough QB insurance like Cousins for RG3 we could hang on to him) Wouldn't bet my life on it, but possible.

Okay. I'm not getting into anything from last night because it just isn't worth it. I will say tho - Bell deserves way better. Le'Veon, I'm sorry fam. I really am. You shouldn't have to deal with this.

May Darnold return from moNonUcLEosiS (just in case you didn't hear Booger say it every other sentence) and just look decent. Onto 2020 we go.

I'm not in the minority for thinking Baker/Browns overall really didn't look all that great last night? I wasn't going crazy right?

No.

With darnold the offense might’ve got going and the game could’ve went completely different.

Le’veon deserves better, but I have a feeling that gase isn’t going to cater to him. I really wish the Steelers paid him because he would’ve been a perfect player to have alongside Rudolph.

Hes averaging 3.4 YPC, the lowest since his rookie season.. only 2 games into the season but the jets are gonna have to adjust to fit his running style. Something

Sorry but I like what the Dolphins are doing.

Obviously you can say “Well they have to actually draft well” but... no **** that’s true for every team.

I don’t mind them stockpiling picks but having stud players to go alongside the rookies is a recipe for success.. seems like they’re trying to completely realign the team and idk if that’s the smartest move..

Eli so trash bruh it’s not even funny no more. I hate watching ESPN. Like honestly I know our defense is trash, don’t have best offensive line, beside Barkley and Ingram. But Jesus Christ. It’s like the Giants and Knicks have boardroom meetings and discuss, yo you know what really will rustle their jimmies . Let’s start Eli til we go 0 - 10 . That will do it. And let’s raise prices in concession stand as well.

So Eli’s the problem over a trash defense that can’t get any pressure on the opposing QB? I mean I get it and do appreciate everything Eli has done for the Giants and it’s time to move on. But you Daniel Jones doesn’t play defense and can’t put pressure on a QB.

Okay. I'm not getting into anything from last night because it just isn't worth it. I will say tho - Bell deserves way better. Le'Veon, I'm sorry fam. I really am. You shouldn't have to deal with this.

May Darnold return from moNonUcLEosiS (just in case you didn't hear Booger say it every other sentence) and just look decent. Onto 2020 we go.

Stop acting like he didn’t know this is EXACTLY what he was getting into! Wow.

IF Pitt gives us a Top 8-10

Best case scenario but least likely to happen imo. Team isn’t as bad as their record is indicating.

AFC North is always unpredictable with teams splitting series and the teams always being competitive against one another. Judging the schedule against the rest of their non divisional opponents and I think the Steelers have favorable matchups.

My prediction is 8-9 wins. They honestly just played their two toughest opponents in the first two weeks..

Back
Top Bottom