NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Literally the entire team. Jesus christ

Good job Kyle.
703FD576-AAFF-401A-8E4D-B9DCDD8096A7.gif

Some girl calling this Raiders game, sound like she on a farm in Nebraska, get her the **** out of here. That accent is unbearable.

anyone know of a way to watch out of market games without NFL Sunday Ticket or Direct TV? not eligible for sunday ticket and i already have fios.

Cowboys got starters on that OL playing against SF backup players. Rayne Dakota looked average as ****.

Cowboys all day... Dak is a winner.... He almost has as many playoff wins as Romo and he is still in his rookie contract.... I rather have a winner than stat stuffer and Dak knows how to win. Ugly or not, he is a winner.

Last edited:
Cowboys got starters on that OL playing against SF backup players. Rayne Dakota looked average as ****.
Well our starting center Travis Frederick was out all last season so he need the preseason snaps so he can get back into form

I'm more curious about the Vikings defense more than anything. That's what took a huge dip last year. Hopefully they'll get back to form this coming season.

Cowboys all day... Dak is a winner.... He almost has as many playoff wins as Romo and he is still in his rookie contract.... I rather have a winner than stat stuff and Dak knows how to win. Ugly or not, he is a winner.
You willin to put $30M a season on that?

Back
Top Bottom