NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Did either of these guys press charges for sexual/simple battery?

I remember seeing that and thinking it was wild flagrant. Imagine getting paid like $14/hr to babysit a bunch of drunks and then you got a 250 lb dude surprising you with a thunder clap? F**k the police I'd be ready to tee off on the dude with a camera stand.

Regarding all this Hernandez stuff ...I can’t rock with the gay allegations when yo not around to speak on that ...Also Urban and the Pats were super slimey dealing with him but we already knew that, he coulda been dealt with long before he got jammed up ...And lastly he came from a sketchy home life but was basically a suburban thug, wasn’t nothin that crazy shakin in Bristol but he chose to be in the mix can’t feel bad about him for that...Seems like he did a lotta extra **** to build up his street life image

Hope this the last chapter for yo, let him and his story go

Feel like a lot of it falls on his mom. If she didn’t do that **** he never lives with his cousin and start smoking dust at 16/getting exposed to that life

Feel like a lot of it falls on his mom. If she didn’t do that **** he never lives with his cousin and start smoking dust at 16/getting exposed to that life

Idk how to word it but i dont feel like it "falls" on her but def was a catalyst to the other side of the spectrum life he had.

I posted in the thread for it but his sexuality is irrelevant to me. They had 1 dude just come out with all these details of them foolin around. I would think at some point after high school he would had at least 1 or 2 questionable moments that someone else would have been like hold up. His own brother (at least not in the doc) didnt mention he thought he was bi/bi curious

His dad passing and mom sleeping with the cousin husband, along with him not knowing how to deal with his emotions of his dad passing, lit the flame

Dude would have done well to follllw the examples of Ryan Clark and Marcus spears

29B5FD66-AF73-488C-B865-62710FE1C253.jpeg

Can't stand attention whores. Hopefully he don't go full AB though. This stuff is all harmless. Just makes him look stupid.
Yea looks like he was highly intoxicated and wildin...Ain’t do nothin too crazy but yo def seems wild annoying , he gotta relax :lol:

Back
Top Bottom