NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

OBJ hasn’t been around winning for awhile so you have to excuse his behavior. He forgot what it was like.

He also might want to take it easy on the liq and sugah.

I hope all of you condemning the cop kept that same energy when fans were touching the NBA players.

Both are wrong and shouldn't be done.
absolutely. Ban those fans for life.

It never ever crosses my mind to touch an athlete or a cop/security guard. That just seems like common sense.

Definitely was drunk as hell but i refuse to believe that was it, ive seen that type of behavior all too much :lol:

Odell was definitely off the booger sugar.

anyone watch this Aaron Hernandez Netflix doc? Starting it tonight

is there anyway AB doesn’t have CTE? You don’t go from a relatively quiet dude to this. He was an NFL superstar for a good chunk of time and never acted out. OBJ was being a character from a season of success. Guys like TO were wild from early into their career. AB went from a fairly quiet guy to a massive headache once that Burfict hit occurred.

is there anyway AB doesn’t have CTE? You don’t go from a relatively quiet dude to this. He was an NFL superstar for a good chunk of time and never acted out. OBJ was being a character from a season of success. Guys like TO were wild from early into their career. AB went from a fairly quiet guy to a massive headache once that Burfict hit occurred.
Social media wasnt big back than or even at all.

Was he quiet?

ryan Clark been spoke about dude.. and he been trying get attention.. could be with success, money and a bigger platform we’re seeing more of the real AB

Expanded?

tenor.gif

Add 1 team to each side, so only 1 team gets a bye

that’s what I’m here for.. so 3 wild cards

So, youd be looking at the Rams and Pittsburgh getting in though? No, thanks. It would only work here and there. If it's more than one team each conference, that's even worse. It makes complete sense the way it is now with 4 divisions in each conference.
But $$$$$$

Back
Top Bottom