NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Still clueless why the Vikings gave Rudolph the contract they did. I thought he was cut bait last season and proved me wrong, but 4years at $36 million? And still wish Barr left. The 2 games he shows up, even if they're outstanding, isn't worth it over a full season.

Defense is going to look much different next season after years of continuity.

legit didn't even realize it was him because of all the joke tweets. assumed it was a dude that looked like him. sad ****, man. NBA really needs to help out there
Yeah same here. Remember seeing a vid months ago but it was never confirmed to be him then. Hope he gets the help and hope he is willing to accept

Future with deep post accuracy

7B98C256-13F2-4748-A697-2CA3950FD3F0.jpeg

I mean we know, especially when we see all pros not make the pro bowl.. but still

Revis must be bored in retirement or something. Now he taking shots at Cromartie because Crom ain't take his side in this petty beef he got with Sherman. He ain't even say anything against Revis, all he basically said was different corners play different systems and so what's asked of them. Revis sensitive.

doing way too much.. i mean it's cool to have the stage on the water.. but just have dudes walk up on a walkway and call it that.. shhh going take forever with the boat

Back
Top Bottom