NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

No 4th and15 please. What if there’s a defensive penalty, that results in an automatic first down? That play has to many potential loopholes. Keep the onside kicks.

the NFL has to many rules benefiting the offense. Might as well give defenses a 12th defender at this point. 11 on offense, and 12 on defense....

my one rule change for now: defensive holding should only be a 5 yard penalty, no auto first down.

"mr throw from the 1 yard line" :wow:

giphy.gif

Try being me getting ready to celebrate with my dolphins fan homie..

meanwhile with Atlanta it was just depressing and gradual went from super happy to super duper sad drinking

Try being me getting ready to celebrate with my dolphins fan homie..

meanwhile with Atlanta it was just depressing and gradual went from super happy to super duper sad drinking

**** was glorious :pimp:

ATL one was crazy. everyone was loud and giving me **** that entire first half. 3rd quarter starts and everyone still being loud, celebrating, hanging by the food/drinks. one by one, they all quiet down and sit back down in front of the tv :lol:

there was a steelers fan yelling at the them the entire game to chill out and that he's seen this story before...

Man, I had 4/8 on a Superbowl box with my brother and a friend. We obviously thought we had no chance in like 3rd quarter. I wish I still had the group text, but I was ****ing around and texting everything that would have to happen for us to hit the final for Pats-4 Atl-8. Talking about Falcons can't score again, Pat's need tds...then go to OT, get ball first score td etc...I went ****ing crazy when all that **** played out :rofl:. We put $100 each in and won like $4k each :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom