NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

HOF status

Hall of Finesse...

Sour grapes aside though :lol:,he's a HOFer with that resume. Add the team he played for and his last name and he's a legit lock.

For all the criticism,dude is probably the toughest QB I've watched not named Favre. Will always have respect for him, doesn't hurt too that he's always come across as a class act in the way he's gone about his and the teams business.

Rare breed of QB to always put his team first throughout his career. Might be dumb to some but that's admirable imo

Eli Manning after 4 seasons (55 games):
11,385 yards
77 TD/63 INT

Carson Wentz after 4 seasons (56 games):
14,191 yards
97 TD/35 INT

But Eli has 2 rings so it suddenly makes him a legend.

Eli at 27. Superbowl MVP.

Wentz at 27. 1 playoff start.

ufdup.png

Giants didn’t have a top 10 draft pick til 2015. 11 years into Eli’s career.

It’s always funny when y’all pretend to know what you’re taking about

so how many times were they picking in the top 10 under dude?

because he’s only made the playoffs 6 times

Talking about eli making playoffs? did he play his entire career in AFC east? nfc east is no cake walk.....half the teams in the nfc east won championship in last 16 years.....nfc east and afc north only 2 divisions during elis career that had 2 winners come out that division .........id also guess more playoff appearances from nfc east than at least half the divisions

Again i'll say it.....eli more than anyone one player was most valuable for the super bowls....why? he more than any player stepped up in those runs......and again eli better stats during those 8 playoff wins than bradys first 9 with 3 super bowls....read it again

and eli had the giants 11-1 until plax shot himself.....yea teams suffer major injuries to stars but how many win super bowls? not easy thing to do.....really think giants had legit shot to repeat in 2012

ask yourself this question please.....if you're a jets/browns/ bengals fan would you take the exact same career as eli? or HOFs Bob Criese? Banda, Namath, Stabler.... When eli makes the HOF he won't be top 10 QB in that HOF but damn well won't be bottom of that list....

hate all you want but browns/jets/bengals fans would love the next 16 years to look like the last 16 the giants had

thanks eli

Last edited:
Meanwhile this dude only been to the pro bowl 4 times and never made an all pro team

Hall of Finesse...

Sour grapes aside though :lol:,he's a HOFer with that resume. Add the team he played for and his last name and he's a legit lock.

For all the criticism,dude is probably the toughest QB I've watched not named Favre. Will always have respect for him, doesn't hurt too that he's always come across as a class act in the way he's gone about his and the teams business.

Rare breed of QB to always put his team first throughout his career. Might be dumb to some but that's admirable imo

Facts.

No lie the game that gave me respect for Eli being tough was the 2011 NFC Chip against the 49ers. That tough son of a ***** Eli was getting hit left and right into the mud and still kept his composure :lol:. Let that be Peyton and they wouldn't have won that game cuz we know he hates being hit and the elements.

^^^exactly!

all pro? nope and neither was aikman who played with the most talent on offense i have ever seen a QB play with.....EVER EVER
SO Much talent, when it was time to give out MVP to cowboys....who got it? not the HOF QB.....

I'm mainly looking for some good seafood
Seattle Fish Guys and Pink Door are good spots. Duke's and Salty's are solid as well

Ivar's is a staple up here. If I just want some solid fish and chips I usually go there (they have a sit down restaurant by the piers with a more elevated menu that is good too)

Lil Woodys is a great burger spot and have a nice Samon burger on the menu

Back
Top Bottom