NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

TO and McNabb are one of the biggest "what if's". They was great together that season then everything went up in flames for different reasons from the both of them.

he should...they letting other clowns in. romo won't cause of longevity though. i can deal with that

Truth, he'll just have to settle with being the best Cowboys QB of the modern era and best player turned commentator :lol:

I also bet he gets into the Cowboys ROH before JJ

he should...they letting other clowns in. romo won't cause of longevity though. i can deal with that

aikman getting in set a terrible precedent.. but Eli is almost as bad

romo had a higher ceiling and better normally but doesn’t have this 2 miracle runs.. then mcnabb probably doesn’t deserve it but he has those 5 nfc title game appearances and was kinda screwed with surrounding talent

TO and McNabb are one of the biggest "what if's". They was great together that season then everything went up in flames for different reasons from the both of them.

bigger what if was if TO and Westbrook could stay healthy at same time

or speaking of eagles what ifs, what if maclin didn’t go down before season even started chip’s 1st year so you have desean, maclin and shady in that 1 year before chip someone could only think of like 4 plays

A behind the scenes look into those Iggles squads that ran the NFC in the early to mid 2000's would make for a great doc man, dudes were stacked with talent and future HOFers.

How they didn't get a chip and more than 1 SB appearance is one of the great NFL oddities in recent memory. Lowkey had more talent than the squad that got it done recently.

Big reason why I'd be happy for Kool aid man if he won in 2 weeks

A behind the scenes look into those Iggles squads that ran the NFC in the early to mid 2000's would make for a great doc man, dudes were stacked with talent and future HOFers.

How they didn't get a chip and more than 1 SB appearance is one of the great NFL oddities in recent memory. Lowkey had more talent than the squad that got it done recently.

Big reason why I'd be happy for Kool aid man if he won in 2 weeks

Offense was crap.. more specifically the WRs were crap.. and the one year Westbrook stayed healthy, but TO got hurt just before the playoffs, we made the super bowl

Just poor choices with WRs.. and then bad luck with Westbrook then with TO and then whatever went down with TO the year after super bowl

Offense was crap.. more specifically the WRs were crap.. and the one year Westbrook stayed healthy, but TO got hurt just before the playoffs, we made the super bowl

Just poor choices with WRs.. and then bad luck with Westbrook then with TO and then whatever went down with TO the year after super bowl
Yea definitely feels like it was a combination of bad luck and running into some historic units (the greatest show on turf + the '02 Bucs D).

The offenses were good enough during the season to get no.1 seeds but it never came together come playoff time until TO even with an offensive genius HC.

Westbrook's one of the biggest what ifs to me too, was legit one of my fav players at the time. Was doing the stuff the likes of Faulk and CMC have done but was somehow even more explosive it felt like. The way his career got derailed by injury is still heartbreaking :smh:. Dude was on a HOF path

Yea definitely feels like it was a combination of bad luck and running into some historic units (the greatest show on turf + the '02 Bucs D).

The offenses were good enough during the season to get no.1 seeds but it never came together come playoff time until TO even with an offensive genius HC.

Westbrook's one of the biggest what ifs to me too, was legit one of my fav players at the time. Was doing the stuff the likes of Faulk and CMC have done but was somehow even more explosive it felt like. The way his career got derailed by injury is still heartbreaking :smh:. Dude was on a HOF path

I mean it speaks to how good mcnabb was.. and also Andy.. while they both had clear flaws

year 1, was ahead of schedule.. year 2, was just snowballing vs great bucs defense.. year 3 Westbrook gets hurt just before playoffs and then mcnabb gets hurt in that panthers game.. year 4 Westbrook stays healthy but TO doesn’t.. then the blowup

then mcnabb just didn’t take care of himself well enough come time when we had desean, maclin and shady.. also had coaches being picked off every offseason for HC spots and death of Jim Johnson was huge

was always something

Last edited:

I know Dak gets slandered to hell but him backing up Mitch is
sabu.png

I just wanna know what whoever was involved was on..

got teddy in the picture.. dak about to get the newest biggest deal... the. Rivers and Eli like either going some place to be a backup let alone to mitch

Happy for Teddy, coming back from that terrible knee injury the way he did. And now homie is about to get a nice contract from some team this offseason.

Back
Top Bottom