NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I came home and my wife was watching the skills challenge, was cool to see her watch it on her own.

Thread the needle was cool.

Russell and Kirk accurate as ****

Man.. obviously hope it was dude

but good lord I hope his family wasn’t with him.. since they’re saying 5

so 1 being the pilot, I assume.. then I hope it ain’t Kobe, his wife and 2 daughters

The crash today, such tragic news for all the lives lost :smh: .

Anyone hosting SB Sunday? I think I am - just not sure what to cater in or make.

The crash today, such tragic news for all the lives lost :smh: .

Anyone hosting SB Sunday? I think I am - just not sure what to cater in or make.

I’m hosting but not sure anyone wants to come to Suffolk :lol:

Not sure about food ideas either

Shhh is sad man.. along with Kobe’s daughter there were 2 other little girls from the team

then thinking of the people who got left behind.. like the one little girl who died with both her parents, they got other kids

I mean imagine the other little girls from the team who just lost 3 of their friends/teammates/classmates

Shhh is sad man.. along with Kobe’s daughter there were 2 other little girls from the team

then thinking of the people who got left behind.. like the one little girl who died with both her parents, they got other kids

I mean imagine the other little girls from the team who just lost 3 of their friends/teammates/classmates
This has been what's taking me over the edge over this

Young kids who will never get the moments to experience a full life...**** is gone just like that

And their families left behind to live with it

I mean obviously the Kobe aspect is sad.. and we’ve all been impacted by dude as just sports fans

but man just thinking you got 13 year old girls who won’t be able to experience some of the simplest things in life

then the families/friends experiencing the whole thing in such a public manner

but man for Kobe’s wife having all these intimate parts of their lives so damn public.. they just had another daughter and now this

just by a multitude of levels of shh I couldn’t even fathom trying deal with.. and for Vanessa she has to focus on her 3 girls

I mean obviously the Kobe aspect is sad.. and we’ve all been impacted by dude as just sports fans

but man just thinking you got 13 year old girls who won’t be able to experience some of the simplest things in life

then the families/friends experiencing the whole thing in such a public manner

but man for Kobe’s wife having all these intimate parts of their lives so damn public.. they just had another daughter and now this

just by a multitude of levels of shh I couldn’t even fathom trying deal with.. and for Vanessa she has to focus on her 3 girls
I was devastated when I heard about Kobe, but when I found that his kid/s might of been with him I started involuntarily shaking.

To only get 13 years out of this thing is incomprehensible.

I was devastated when I heard about Kobe, but when I found that his kid/s might of been with him I started involuntarily shaking.

To only get 13 years out of this thing is incomprehensible.

yea that’s the 2 aspects that really really get at me about it.. trying think from say Vanessa or the kids perspective to lose a husband or father AND a child or sibling

or those other people to lose both parents and a sister

and then just the simplest thing to think of all the things in life that you’d yet to even experience by that age

I love that video. We think of Kobe as the superstar, almost mythical really (which he kinda was) but in reality, in a lot of ways he was just like all of us and that video is a great reminder. In that video he is a fan who was overcome with joy and emotion.

Back
Top Bottom