NFL Removing Kickoffs?

This is so stupid... move it back to the 30 and let it rock like that, stupid touhbacks ruined everything last year...

Soon its going to turn into 3 second hols the way things are heading...

roll.gif

pathetic

Heard about it recently on twitter somewhere.

I think it's a bad idea too (as will most people).

That's DRAMATICALLY altering the way the game is played. You can change a rule here and there, add a new wrinkle, but to eliminate something that's as much of a part of the game as kickoffs are? Na man...

They need to add more unsafe things to the game. Throw in the XFL midfield thing.... let the special teamers get some shine yadadamean

they should making tackling illegal too. If you get looked at by an opposing player once you have the ball you are downed.

So what happens when you're down and need an onside kick.

And it also takes out the potential for a surprise onside kick like the saints did in the super bowl and I believe Akers pulled on the giants this season.

Awful awful idea. Better not go through, loads of dudes depend on kickoffs/special teams just to be on the roster.

NFL has gotten very soft i understand safety they took the wedge out moved the kickoffs forward now this C'Mon Mannnnn

I don't understand why everyone is blaming roger goodel ,

Shouldnt you all be blaming ex players suing the league becuase they didn't do

Anything about player safety back then.

laugh.gif
Just another quote by a random executive that got blown out of proportion by the media.

It will never happen, the fans won't let it. They aren't going to do anything to ruin their $10 billion business (see how they ended the lockout before games were lost).

Will never happen.

Just because someone threw the idea out there in a brainstorm session doesn't mean it's seriously being considered.

Back
Top Bottom