NFL Week 10 In Review...

S4L

Post your observations from Week 10...

-Looks like the Falcons might be the real deal...

-Andy Reid is a clown.

-The Packers gave Aaron Rodgers that extension a little too early...

-AFC better watch out. Colts can easily win their next 5 games.

-LOL @ Jake Delhomme having 72 passing yards with 4 interceptions and still be the winning QB today.

-I think Tomlin should consider starting Leftwich at QB. Big Ben lost that game for the Steelers.

Oh, this should be an interesting thread tonight...

nerd.gif

Ron Turner should be fired

Bears should have won today if they had Kye Orton. But injuries happen.

AFC East
- Jets/Pats Thursday night is huge. Belichik is gona hand Mangini his $%% again tho.
- Bills are unraveling.
- Enough things can't be said about what Parcells can do for an orginization.

- Anyone wana question the Titans still?

- Giants are a touchdown better than anyone in the league on a neutral field.

- Atlanta and B'More...wow.

Fraud of the week=Andy Reid....

The Akland Raiders need to tell Al Davis to sell the team ASAP

-
eek.gif

smitty vs Nnamdi = OPERATION LOCKDOWN
"it was cool at first, rappin bout nothin, then things began to change"

- DeAngelo "LT Lite" Williams goes Hard *pause*

- tony G & Antonio G are the best
TOP5DOA

- win ONE for Haslett. Please.

- Gus Ferotte is BADUSSY
- Kevin curtis is Badussy
- Drew Brees MVPNOT

- Git ...
smh.gif

- Dolphins WR#19 coming along nicely

- Mewelde Moore is a football player
- Dominick Rhodes is soo much better than Joseph Addai

- Told y'all last week the Colts would make the playoffs. Good teams win football games which is what they have done this year despite their atrocious playand injuries.
- I still don't know what to think of my Jets. They dominated today but I have a hunch we are not going to show up in New England next week.
- This Baltimore team had c
onvinced me they are real. As long as Flacco doesn't mess up they are a dominant team.
- Atlanta. I just don't understand how this team is so good. I though Matt Ryan was a joke but this team is solid, the D is great and their running game issolid.
- Buffalo officially a fraud.
- Packers secondary is disgusting. They almost singled handedly won that game today. Their is not a weak link out there.
- The Bears would have won today if Orton was out there instead of Grossman.
- Except for the G-men I don't trust a single team or take any team serious in this league.

Power Rankings
1. Giants
2. Titans
3. Pittsburgh
4. ********
5. Carolina

1. The Titans just keep finding ways to win.
2. Even though Collins is far from great I think Vince Young is done with the Titans
3. The Giants are(forget what records say) head and shoulders above everyone else in the NFC
4. St Louis is back to being the lambs again.

- Does anybody have anything else negative to say about Jay Cutler? I didn't think so.
- Ahmad Bradshaw averages 6.7 yards per carry for his career. Just saying.
- Andy Reid is an offensive mastermind.
- The Bears run defense was very impressive.
- The Titans proved they can win other ways.
- Rex Grossman still hasn't learned.
- Alright, so the Bills aren't very good.
- Adrian Peterson.
sick.gif

- I've been wanting to say negative things about Jake Delhomme all season, but I held back thinking maybe I was wrong and he was good again. I wasn'twrong.
- This was personally the calmest Sunday of the season for me. I'm going to go ahead and say it has everything to do with the fact that the Cowboysdidn't play.
- My president is black.

-if any doubt still exists about ap being the best back in the league by far..doubt no more

- eagles suck %%!#%!+

-i cant remember the last time there was this much parody in the nfl..so much mediocrity

-Andy Reid needs to go now, might as well bring backmy Fire Andy Reid sig and let the Eagles give the HC job to Jim Johnson. SMH.
-Matt Ryan is keeping his veteran consistency up for the Falcons.

That is all, peace out.
Lay off the jokes, thank you.

- Packers secondary is disgusting. They almost singled handedly won that game today. Their is not a weak link out there.

Not so fast... Atari Bigby took a horrible angle on AP/AD on that touchdown run that proved to be the game winner... other than that, dudes are solid as canbe... C Wood and Collins are 1a and 1b in the INT lead with Collins #1 in return TDs with Wood #2

ill get in on this thread tomorrow morning though..

Originally Posted by allen3xis

- Anyone wana question the Titans still?
i mean kinda. i watched the game today and the Bears really arent amazing and we had Rex Grossman at QB and we only lost by a Td. In fact we had achance to score a TD at the end but again we had Grossman at QB. I thin if we had Orton we could have won that game. Titans can def play, but as the bearsproved their run game is stoppable (23 rushing yards) and if they played a better team vs the pass (not a team that let up like 500 yards to brian Griese
sick.gif
laugh.gif
) than Collins wouldnt have had a field day. The Titans are no doubt good, and ican even see them making the superbowl cause i really dont see any team in the AFC as superbowm bond, but i dont think theyd be able to hold it with the likesof the Giants. I mean we had Rex Grossman in.

Power Rankings
1. Cowboys
2. Titans
3. Pitt
4. Jets
5. Seattle

28. Giants
29. ********
30. Eagles
31. Carolina
32. Falcons

-i see peppers realize is money is on the line this season WENT TO WORK today

-Steve smith best WR in the NFL right?
nerd.gif

-Nnamdi is hands down the best CB in the NFL

-Peyton manning better give some of his pay checks each game to Dallas Clark cause he is going to cut his career short with the way he gets dude killed

-Marvin harrsion is DONE for.

-cowboys season on the line next week

-i see the titants CAN pass the ball

-Coach edwards better not get riped for going for it

-Ted Ginn
pimp.gif

Adrian Peterson is the best runningback in football since barry sanders, quite frankly, it's just not fair

Back
Top Bottom