NFL Week 11 In Review...

S4L

Post your observations from Week 11...

-Raiders are who we thought they were. Trash...

-I'm starting to take the Bucs seriously now. Think they're a tough team to play for anybody.

-The game shouldn't have even been close last night. Giants are pathetic. Late season meltdown Part 2.

-Marvin Lewis should be gone before the day is over.

-Back to back tough losses for Houston. No way you lose that game yesterday unless you playing Peyton.

-Will Favre finish the season at QB?

-Vince is not ready for the NFL. Blame Texas.

-Who's going to win the NFC West and with what record?

S4L's Top 5...
1.Eagles
2.Patriots
3.Jets
4.Falcons
5.Ravens

Post your observations from Week 11...

-Raiders are who we thought they were. Trash...

-I'm starting to take the Bucs seriously now. Think they're a tough team to play for anybody.

-The game shouldn't have even been close last night. Giants are pathetic. Late season meltdown Part 2.

-Marvin Lewis should be gone before the day is over.

-Back to back tough losses for Houston. No way you lose that game yesterday unless you playing Peyton.

-Will Favre finish the season at QB?

-Vince is not ready for the NFL. Blame Texas.

-Who's going to win the NFC West and with what record?

S4L's Top 5...
1.Eagles
2.Patriots
3.Jets
4.Falcons
5.Ravens

-Sam Bradford went 169 throws without an INT...then he gets picked off because the G got blown up on a shovel pass.
laugh.gif

-Another day, another 9 catches for Roddy. Ho hum.
-Mike P and Tony G both look ollllllld.

-Forget Sanchez. I could have walked the field against that bum #%! Houston secondary...
-Ed Reed is a fool for that one.
laugh.gif

-Seymour must have some younger sisters or something...
-VY is gonna be working at a Chevy dealership in Austin by next year.
-That "fade" throw by Freeman...
laugh.gif

-Cedric Benson might be the worst goal line RB in the league.
-Go home, Brett. Nobody feels any sympathy for you in those melodramatic #%! PCs.
-Wes Walker caught a TD? %@#! outta here...
-Phil Simms better get some hot tea, honey, and ginseng for that raspy #%! voice. Dude was straiiiiiiining...
-Did I really hear Fox run a promo for Champions League Soccer? That's a first. And they gave a shout out to my dude Chicharito...
pimp.gif

-Sam Bradford went 169 throws without an INT...then he gets picked off because the G got blown up on a shovel pass.
laugh.gif

-Another day, another 9 catches for Roddy. Ho hum.
-Mike P and Tony G both look ollllllld.

-Forget Sanchez. I could have walked the field against that bum #%! Houston secondary...
-Ed Reed is a fool for that one.
laugh.gif

-Seymour must have some younger sisters or something...
-VY is gonna be working at a Chevy dealership in Austin by next year.
-That "fade" throw by Freeman...
laugh.gif

-Cedric Benson might be the worst goal line RB in the league.
-Go home, Brett. Nobody feels any sympathy for you in those melodramatic #%! PCs.
-Wes Walker caught a TD? %@#! outta here...
-Phil Simms better get some hot tea, honey, and ginseng for that raspy #%! voice. Dude was straiiiiiiining...
-Did I really hear Fox run a promo for Champions League Soccer? That's a first. And they gave a shout out to my dude Chicharito...
pimp.gif

hey, you mention the giants in a negative light.

you're not predictable at all

cowboys are still trash

hey, you mention the giants in a negative light.

you're not predictable at all

cowboys are still trash

-Randy Moss don't give a %$*+. He's content collecting checks at this point. Whoever called the game was sugarcoating his ineffectiveness. It was clear as day that he was loafing. I'm sure he'll get a job somewhere next year, but he's becoming a mockery of himself.

-Speaking of new contracts...TO is earning his for the 2011 season. Won't be w. the bengals tho.

-I know I was laughing at Raheem Morris earlier on in the season when he said the Bucs were one of the best teams in the NFC. They're proving it...and again, Josh Freeman has the "it" factor...can't describe what it is, but he has it.....

-How come when something goes wrong w. the Colts offense (INT/fumble/etc), Pierre Garcon is usually within 5 feet of where it happens?

-Mark Sanchez and Peyton Manning threw two of the best passes I saw yesterday...Sanchez to Edwards between the defenders to set up the GW TD, and Manning to Wayne for the TD....wow.

-Did the 49ers play yesterday? Give the black man a chance....

-I swear Ed Reed threw that lateral like 35 yards....
laugh.gif

-Now that I get the "Why so Serious," it makes Steve Johnson's TD celebration one of the best of the season....

-The Bungles
laugh.gif
That was a Frank Reich-like comeback by the Bills....inexcusable to give up a lead that big.

-You know what....I'll side w. a player whos respected like Richard Seymour. I don't buy what Big Ben said in his presser about what he said to seymour (time to get ready for the XP) that got him so mad...it had to have been something else. If there is one player who I was glad that got popped in the jaw, it was big ben....i hope someone gets courtland finnegan next.

-Good win by the Skins yesterday....injuries were a B, but they rose to the occasion and came away w. the tough road win.

-Randy Moss don't give a %$*+. He's content collecting checks at this point. Whoever called the game was sugarcoating his ineffectiveness. It was clear as day that he was loafing. I'm sure he'll get a job somewhere next year, but he's becoming a mockery of himself.

-Speaking of new contracts...TO is earning his for the 2011 season. Won't be w. the bengals tho.

-I know I was laughing at Raheem Morris earlier on in the season when he said the Bucs were one of the best teams in the NFC. They're proving it...and again, Josh Freeman has the "it" factor...can't describe what it is, but he has it.....

-How come when something goes wrong w. the Colts offense (INT/fumble/etc), Pierre Garcon is usually within 5 feet of where it happens?

-Mark Sanchez and Peyton Manning threw two of the best passes I saw yesterday...Sanchez to Edwards between the defenders to set up the GW TD, and Manning to Wayne for the TD....wow.

-Did the 49ers play yesterday? Give the black man a chance....

-I swear Ed Reed threw that lateral like 35 yards....
laugh.gif

-Now that I get the "Why so Serious," it makes Steve Johnson's TD celebration one of the best of the season....

-The Bungles
laugh.gif
That was a Frank Reich-like comeback by the Bills....inexcusable to give up a lead that big.

-You know what....I'll side w. a player whos respected like Richard Seymour. I don't buy what Big Ben said in his presser about what he said to seymour (time to get ready for the XP) that got him so mad...it had to have been something else. If there is one player who I was glad that got popped in the jaw, it was big ben....i hope someone gets courtland finnegan next.

-Good win by the Skins yesterday....injuries were a B, but they rose to the occasion and came away w. the tough road win.

I was hoping that Seymour would say after the game that he hit that dirtbag for victims of sexual assualt everywhere.

I was hoping that Seymour would say after the game that he hit that dirtbag for victims of sexual assualt everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom