NFL Week 11 In Review...

Originally Posted by JPZx

How is me crediting Manning any slight towards Brady whatsoever?
grin.gif
definitely not a slight to brady. it's just funny how people (not just you...you're definitely not alone) always remind everyone of it this year when the colts lose. it was said a few times during the broadcast, then immediately after the game, "oh poor peyton, playing with a bunch of nobodies..."

his near comeback...sure was very valiant. there was not a single pats fan who wasn't nervous. but it fell short. and why'd it fall short? turnovers. 4 TDs is definitely impressive...but those 3 INTs were horrendous and cost them the game. yet all that gets lost because he was playing with nobodies, so it becomes, oh man he was damn near amazing.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Brady  sure is   opening  up  holes  for woodhead

Yes, his passing abilities have no bearing on opening up the running game

word. anytime the pats can run the ball...it's usually the passing game setting up the run (see steelers game in particular where we ran well against the top run defense)

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Brady  sure is   opening  up  holes  for woodhead

Yes, his passing abilities have no bearing on opening up the running game

word. anytime the pats can run the ball...it's usually the passing game setting up the run (see steelers game in particular where we ran well against the top run defense)

That "Frodo Ring" bit is 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

definitely not a slight to brady. it's just funny how people (not just you...you're definitely not alone) always remind everyone of it this year when the colts lose.
From what I've seen, it's only the idiots that don't give Tom Brady the credit he deserves for putting up HOF numbers with a bunch of randoms in the 2000s and still today.

I definitely didn't have any undertones with that comment about Peyton. Hell, I had no thought of him in my mind when I was making that comment.
laugh.gif
It was just something I observed yesterday. What Brady has done is equally impressive though..

That "Frodo Ring" bit is 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

definitely not a slight to brady. it's just funny how people (not just you...you're definitely not alone) always remind everyone of it this year when the colts lose.
From what I've seen, it's only the idiots that don't give Tom Brady the credit he deserves for putting up HOF numbers with a bunch of randoms in the 2000s and still today.

I definitely didn't have any undertones with that comment about Peyton. Hell, I had no thought of him in my mind when I was making that comment.
laugh.gif
It was just something I observed yesterday. What Brady has done is equally impressive though..

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Awesome, let's disuse Peyton and Tom some more.....
laugh.gif

cmon man...clearly this isn't a A>B discussion. we're discussing one game. that's all.

laugh.gif

cmon man...clearly this isn't a A>B discussion. we're discussing one game. that's all.

Naw man, I was PRAISIN Peyton, they way he led that bum to make a one handed grab in the end zone, followed by the same bum making that diving catch in the end zone. 

I mean, so impressive how bums can do that for the supreme QB of all time. 

All hail Peyton. 
pimp.gif

Naw man, I was PRAISIN Peyton, they way he led that bum to make a one handed grab in the end zone, followed by the same bum making that diving catch in the end zone. 

All hail Peyton. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

All hail Peyton. 
pimp.gif

So it's not  okay   to call    Colts wr bum, however laughingly calling  Welker  a "big weapon" is acceptable?

All hail Peyton. 
pimp.gif

So it's not  okay   to call    Colts wr bum, however laughingly calling  Welker  a "big weapon" is acceptable?

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

All hail Peyton. 
pimp.gif

Bro, I think you've missed some of the inside stuff goin on, maybe you should sit this one out.  No offense. 

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

All hail Peyton. 
pimp.gif

Bro, I think you've missed some of the inside stuff goin on, maybe you should sit this one out.  No offense. 

Back
Top Bottom