NFL Week 11 In Review...

You try way too hard, JPZ.

My thoughts on the situation are right there. You found them, or capped, or whatever it is you do that you think is clever or funny. Now comprehend them.

Maybe we were wrong. Being a coordinator has no correlation on being a head coach.

I don't care what it looks like. I care about my team being in the best position. If much-maligned Jason Garrett is the one to put them there, great.

My thoughts on the situation are right there. You found them, or capped, or whatever it is you do that you think is clever or funny. Now comprehend them.

Maybe we were wrong. Being a coordinator has no correlation on being a head coach.

I don't care what it looks like. I care about my team being in the best position. If much-maligned Jason Garrett is the one to put them there, great.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

So it's not  okay   to call    Colts wr bum, however laughingly calling  Welker  a "big weapon" is acceptable?
The hell is up with your space bar?

cheap phone. Get what you  pay for :/
Ah,  right CP. Cant argue with all that info you brought.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

So it's not  okay   to call    Colts wr bum, however laughingly calling  Welker  a "big weapon" is acceptable?
The hell is up with your space bar?

cheap phone. Get what you  pay for :/
Ah,  right CP. Cant argue with all that info you brought.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by CP1708

Peyton v Brady is what it always is
Colts have won 4 out of the last 6, though?

You're making Gisele jealous again.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by JPZx

-Yeah, Peyton had 3 INTs... but on that last drive he was on the verge of racking up 5 TDs on the road with one weapon and twelve bums. Amazing.
i was waiting for the playing with nobodies thing to come up...

It's so ironic they go that route. 
laugh.gif

But hey, I was also impressed with what Manning ALMOST did.  I mean, he ALMOST had 5 TD's, on the road. 

Don't you worry about Tom's haircut winning vs Baltimore, the Steelers, AND Peyton, ya know, with "elite" offensive weapons at his disposal, Peyton ALMOST had 5 TD's.  
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

If only we could erase those interceptions he loves throwing.....

CP's hopes of being the meat in the middle of a Tom Brady/Kobe Bryant love sandwich continue...

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Peyton v Brady is what it always is
Colts have won 4 out of the last 6, though?

You're making Gisele jealous again.

-Yeah, Peyton had 3 INTs... but on that last drive he was on the verge of racking up 5 TDs on the road with one weapon and twelve bums. Amazing.

It's so ironic they go that route. 
laugh.gif

But hey, I was also impressed with what Manning ALMOST did.  I mean, he ALMOST had 5 TD's, on the road. 

Don't you worry about Tom's haircut winning vs Baltimore, the Steelers, AND Peyton, ya know, with "elite" offensive weapons at his disposal, Peyton ALMOST had 5 TD's.  
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

If only we could erase those interceptions he loves throwing.....

CP's hopes of being the meat in the middle of a Tom Brady/Kobe Bryant love sandwich continue...

laugh.gif
 ......my boy brady doing work w/ 5' 9" weapons 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 ......my boy brady doing work w/ 5' 9" weapons 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The last 2 pages have been dedicated to Tom Brady and Wes Welker, sad times around these parts.

The last 2 pages have been dedicated to Tom Brady and Wes Welker, sad times around these parts.

Trying too hard? Trying to be clever/funny? All I did was ask one question man. Damn. Relax.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

That's seriously all I was looking for. Just like the Peyton thing, if you sensed some undertones you were wrong.

Anyway... my thoughts on it are despite Jason Garrett maybe having the prospects of being a decent head coach, you have to get rid of him. He is associated with the Cowboys' disappointments in the past five years or so. The slate needs to just be swiped clean. There are many other coaches with better resumes and better reputations that would love the shot at being the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys. Wasn't there a rumor that Bill Cowher wanted on?

Trying too hard? Trying to be clever/funny? All I did was ask one question man. Damn. Relax.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

That's seriously all I was looking for. Just like the Peyton thing, if you sensed some undertones you were wrong.

Anyway... my thoughts on it are despite Jason Garrett maybe having the prospects of being a decent head coach, you have to get rid of him. He is associated with the Cowboys' disappointments in the past five years or so. The slate needs to just be swiped clean. There are many other coaches with better resumes and better reputations that would love the shot at being the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys. Wasn't there a rumor that Bill Cowher wanted on?

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Shall we dedicate the next 2 pages to those pesky and ever dangerous 49ers?

Shall we dedicate the next 2 pages to those pesky and ever dangerous 49ers?

At least you did not make a "Welker needs Moss" comment  this week

At least you did not make a "Welker needs Moss" comment  this week

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

philly5fan wrote:

Lol at a Giants fan saying "If we play mistake free football we can beat anyone" Isn't that the case for a lot of teams??

Great win for us last night... we had a lot of dropped passes and 120 penalty yards, a blocked FG and still managed to put up 27pts on the number 1 defense and win by 10
pimp.gif

I am not a believer in the Bears or the Buccaneers.. Jets are also somewhat suspect but I definitely don't put them in the same boat as the Bucs or Bears

Can't wait for us to play against that Houston defense
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Dallas punt return really won them the game

Manning and Brady in another classic showdown... But Brady>>> Manning.. especially in clutch situations

WTH is wrong with Chris Collinsworth?!?! Dude was blatantly telling the Giants to knock Vick out of the game
30t6p3b.gif

Skins with another lucky win on the season due to an injury... but they won't be going anywhere

Next week vs the Bears!! Lets go Philly!!
Huh?  Don't even play the injury card....even with VY, you can't say that the Titans had the game wrapped up...because they didn't.....FWIW, including Landry/Rogers, Skins lost 10 guys due to injury yesterday.....they dominated the Titans statistically. 

Dominated and won against a rookie QB in OT... not to mention in OT every single positive yard gained was due to a Titans penalty

Not gonna say they had the game wrapped up.... but playing a QB with the name of Rusty for half the game certainly didn't help

Rusty Smith sucked...VY wasn't much better.  The fact is, the skins were down 10 players and still won the game.  They had their highest yard total and 3rd down competion % of the season....they were a wounded duck going into the game and the fact that the Titans didn't exploit their weaknesses is baffling.  I mean, how do the Titans NOT score an offensive TD?  Who cares about the Titans imploding during OT....they had the ball to start and didn't do #$@%.  Those are the breaks in an NFL game....

Back
Top Bottom