NFL Week 11 In Review...

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

So, is Tom Brady the unanimous MVP choice right now? The last six weeks, hes beaten: Manning, Rivers, Big Ben, Flacco, and Favre.

Of course, they lost to Colt #!@@%%! McCoy... but hey, it happens.  

Oh, and peep Fitz's quote:

"I've tasted the caviar now, so eating out of the garbage is not where I want to be.''
-- Arizona wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald, on the current quarterback-troubled, Kurt Warner-free days with the Cardinals, to Kent Somers of the Arizona Republic.

I'm goin with Vick, at this time.  Lot can happen in 5 weeks, but hard to argue against Vick right now. 

So, is Tom Brady the unanimous MVP choice right now? The last six weeks, hes beaten: Manning, Rivers, Big Ben, Flacco, and Favre.

Of course, they lost to Colt #!@@%%! McCoy... but hey, it happens.  

Oh, and peep Fitz's quote:

"I've tasted the caviar now, so eating out of the garbage is not where I want to be.''
-- Arizona wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald, on the current quarterback-troubled, Kurt Warner-free days with the Cardinals, to Kent Somers of the Arizona Republic.

I'm goin with Vick, at this time.  Lot can happen in 5 weeks, but hard to argue against Vick right now. 

Fitz not holding back 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

He grew up for Minnesota. He was a Vikings ballboy. Dad wants him to play for the Vikings. Let's do it.
glasses.gif

Fitz not holding back 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

He grew up for Minnesota. He was a Vikings ballboy. Dad wants him to play for the Vikings. Let's do it.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Fitz not holding back 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

glasses.gif

Out of the garbage can into the dumpster.  

Where is there a QB in Minnesota any better then what they have out in Arizona? 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Fitz not holding back 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

glasses.gif

Out of the garbage can into the dumpster.  

Where is there a QB in Minnesota any better then what they have out in Arizona? 
ohwell.gif

Serious question: has a player who hasn't completed an entire season been awarded the MVP?
I'd have to look it up.  What'd Vick miss?  3-4 games (partial and total) 

I dunno.  That is 25% of a season, but the games he HAS played, nobody has been better really. 

Serious question: has a player who hasn't completed an entire season been awarded the MVP?

I dunno.  That is 25% of a season, but the games he HAS played, nobody has been better really. 

The Patriots are the best team in the league right now. Tom Brady is MVP. This guy is just so good.

1. Pats
2. Steelers
3. Falcons
4. Ravens
5. Jets

The Patriots are the best team in the league right now. Tom Brady is MVP. This guy is just so good.

1. Pats
2. Steelers
3. Falcons
4. Ravens
5. Jets

Originally Posted by CP1708

The Eagles are 5-0 in the games Vick has started and completed, and he's looked amazing while playing... but can you award him MVP over a guy like Tom? If Mike finishes the year out (he was taking some HITS from the G-men) and continues to put up the W's and #'s... I think it'd be hard to deny him. But, what if the Pats go 13-3 and Brady continues to play the way he has?

Going to be crazy the next few weeks...

And thanks for the info, JPZ - I forgot about Steve.
EDIT: Chris Simms being brought in?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

The Eagles are 5-0 in the games Vick has started and completed, and he's looked amazing while playing... but can you award him MVP over a guy like Tom? If Mike finishes the year out (he was taking some HITS from the G-men) and continues to put up the W's and #'s... I think it'd be hard to deny him. But, what if the Pats go 13-3 and Brady continues to play the way he has?

Going to be crazy the next few weeks...

And thanks for the info, JPZ - I forgot about Steve.
EDIT: Chris Simms being brought in?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom