NFL Week 11 In Review...

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

500x_vickscroll.jpg

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As for the Browns, we are a #1 WR and legit pass rusher away from being a very, very solid squad.
A little bit more than that. A week or two ago, I said, "a solid defensive draft away."

I feel like there are at least a few guys overachieving on that side of the ball right now. And then outside of maybe four or five contributing players, the unit is pretty old, in general.

Still plenty to be excited about, though. Rubin is one of the best kept secrets in the league.

As for the Browns, we are a #1 WR and legit pass rusher away from being a very, very solid squad.
A little bit more than that. A week or two ago, I said, "a solid defensive draft away."

I feel like there are at least a few guys overachieving on that side of the ball right now. And then outside of maybe four or five contributing players, the unit is pretty old, in general.

Still plenty to be excited about, though. Rubin is one of the best kept secrets in the league.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

-Even though they lost, I still feel like the Giants exposed the Eagles somewhat. When they pressured Vick, that offense was really struggling at times. Wouldn't be surprised if DC's started throwing the kitchen sink @ Vick
Two wide open receivers dropped passes in the endzone for the Eagles.....

5 turnovers
frown.gif

Vince Young is done with the Titans, Fisher has had enough

Bad week to be a Manning
ohwell.gif

5 turnovers
frown.gif

Vince Young is done with the Titans, Fisher has had enough

Bad week to be a Manning
ohwell.gif

-Even though they lost, I still feel like the Giants exposed the Eagles somewhat. When they pressured Vick, that offense was really struggling at times. Wouldn't be surprised if DC's started throwing the kitchen sink @ Vick

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

They got exposed by the Patriots last week and Ben still runs around forever because he cant read a defense... Defense is nice stopping the run but they're middle of the pack in Pass D.

Beating up on the Raiders doesn't erase the NE game... They did not look good at all.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

They got exposed by the Patriots last week and Ben still runs around forever because he cant read a defense... Defense is nice stopping the run but they're middle of the pack in Pass D.

Beating up on the Raiders doesn't erase the NE game... They did not look good at all.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No one can convince me that the Steelers are the 2nd best team in the league...
They aren't, they have the worst offensive line in the league.  Who is trying to convince you that they are?

And Brady will win the MVP barring any unexpected things in my opinion.  Vick may finish 2nd though if he plays the rest of the season and doesn't miss any more.  As I said before, as long as the Steelers don't play the Pats in the playoffs they have a shot.  Tom Brady is the one QB that can tear apart the Steelers D.  Even Peyton struggles more with LeBeau than Tom does.

No one can convince me that the Steelers are the 2nd best team in the league...
They aren't, they have the worst offensive line in the league.  Who is trying to convince you that they are?

And Brady will win the MVP barring any unexpected things in my opinion.  Vick may finish 2nd though if he plays the rest of the season and doesn't miss any more.  As I said before, as long as the Steelers don't play the Pats in the playoffs they have a shot.  Tom Brady is the one QB that can tear apart the Steelers D.  Even Peyton struggles more with LeBeau than Tom does.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Emoticons are cool but you could add to the discussion too ya know...

Don't take me out of context, I think the Steelers are a good team, but not #2 in the league team... Probably 6-10 range, turrible OL gonna catch up to them sooner or later.

Who is trying to convince you that they are?
I was responding to Jehlers Top 5 teams list... Steelers #2.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Don't take me out of context, I think the Steelers are a good team, but not #2 in the league team... Probably 6-10 range, turrible OL gonna catch up to them sooner or later.

Shame on anyone who puts ATL above Philly... we beat them 30-17 with no Desean Jackson and with no Michael Vick! Cmon

Top 5 teams (no order)

Patriots
Eagles
Ravens
Falcons
Jets-still iffy on them though

Shame on anyone who puts ATL above Philly... we beat them 30-17 with no Desean Jackson and with no Michael Vick! Cmon

Top 5 teams (no order)

Patriots
Eagles
Ravens
Falcons
Jets-still iffy on them though

Can't say the Ravens are better than the Falcons, if the Falcons just beat them straight up two weeks ago.

#justsayin

Can't say the Ravens are better than the Falcons, if the Falcons just beat them straight up two weeks ago.

#justsayin

I got you Fraij, yeah again they aren't, but they weren't the best team in 05 either and made the run. All about just getting into the playoffs

I got you Fraij, yeah again they aren't, but they weren't the best team in 05 either and made the run. All about just getting into the playoffs

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Fine.

You mentioned al the stuff that's been going on for years. O-Line has been bad for years, yet somehow they manage (sometimes). Nothing new there. The team ain't that good. You didn't mention anything a football fan (namely a Steelers fan) doesn't already know. As for trying to convince you on something?
eyes.gif
 More emoticons.

Originally Posted by man listen

Exactly, the game wouldnt have been close if they scored those TD's because our defense had it's way with Eli as well. If anything this game showed what any d-coordinator with half a brain should realize that Vick is left handed so a blitz from his left side would be effective. Luckily every team doesn't have the speedy pass rush as good as NY

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Fine.

You mentioned al the stuff that's been going on for years. O-Line has been bad for years, yet somehow they manage (sometimes). Nothing new there. The team ain't that good. You didn't mention anything a football fan (namely a Steelers fan) doesn't already know. As for trying to convince you on something?
eyes.gif
 More emoticons.

Back
Top Bottom