NFL Week 11 In Review...

Originally Posted by man listen

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

-Even though they lost, I still feel like the Giants exposed the Eagles somewhat. When they pressured Vick, that offense was really struggling at times. Wouldn't be surprised if DC's started throwing the kitchen sink @ Vick
Two wide open receivers dropped passes in the endzone for the Eagles.....

Exactly, the game wouldnt have been close if they scored those TD's because our defense had it's way with Eli as well. If anything this game showed what any d-coordinator with half a brain should realize that Vick is left handed so a blitz from his left side would be effective. Luckily every team doesn't have the speedy pass rush as good as NY

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

-Even though they lost, I still feel like the Giants exposed the Eagles somewhat. When they pressured Vick, that offense was really struggling at times. Wouldn't be surprised if DC's started throwing the kitchen sink @ Vick

Exactly, the game wouldnt have been close if they scored those TD's because our defense had it's way with Eli as well. If anything this game showed what any d-coordinator with half a brain should realize that Vick is left handed so a blitz from his left side would be effective. Luckily every team doesn't have the speedy pass rush as good as NY

In a way im glad the Giants showed that now... and we were still able to come away with the win

I hope other teams try to do the same thing... Im sure Andy and the offense will be prepared and have a field day with the next defense to try it

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

In a way im glad the Giants showed that now... and we were still able to come away with the win

I hope other teams try to do the same thing... Im sure Andy and the offense will be prepared and have a field day with the next defense to try it

To tell you the truth i really have no idea how bad the Steelers O-Line is. I mean i know Big Ben is running around alot gettin chased, but i felt he was doing that both times he won the Superbowl.

Ik they got a pretty stingy D even though they got blasted by the Pats, and they have good weapons on O. I thought they had a dam good D which is why i put them high. That defense carried them when Ben was suspended. But i went to look at their schedule and im not as impressed as i was. I still think they're top 5 though.

I think the Steelers could beat the Eagles, a team that some have in the top 3. FTR i dont think the Eagles are top 3 in the leauge. They're definitely nice though.

To tell you the truth i really have no idea how bad the Steelers O-Line is. I mean i know Big Ben is running around alot gettin chased, but i felt he was doing that both times he won the Superbowl.

Ik they got a pretty stingy D even though they got blasted by the Pats, and they have good weapons on O. I thought they had a dam good D which is why i put them high. That defense carried them when Ben was suspended. But i went to look at their schedule and im not as impressed as i was. I still think they're top 5 though.

I think the Steelers could beat the Eagles, a team that some have in the top 3. FTR i dont think the Eagles are top 3 in the leauge. They're definitely nice though.

As for trying to convince you on something?
eyes.gif
 More emoticons.

I didn't say steelers fans were trying to convince me... I said that because someone putting the Steelers at #2, period, was krazy (swidt?).

I got you Fraij, yeah again they aren't, but they weren't the best team in 05 either and made the run. All about just getting into the playoffs
Well, yeah. The best regular season team doesn't get a SB pass, clearly I know that.  We gotta talk about something in week 11 though right?
laugh.gif

As for trying to convince you on something?
eyes.gif
 More emoticons.

I didn't say steelers fans were trying to convince me... I said that because someone putting the Steelers at #2, period, was krazy (swidt?).

I got you Fraij, yeah again they aren't, but they weren't the best team in 05 either and made the run. All about just getting into the playoffs
Well, yeah. The best regular season team doesn't get a SB pass, clearly I know that.  We gotta talk about something in week 11 though right?
laugh.gif

He was. It's a combinaiton of things regarding the o-line. The team hasn't really drafted and focused on the line since Alan Faneca Justin Hartings left. Couple that with bad reads by Ben and WRs, WRs not breaking off their route when they know a blitz is coming, consistent 10 yard routes, Ben refusing to throw the ball away...etc. When running the ball they're a bit better.

He was. It's a combinaiton of things regarding the o-line. The team hasn't really drafted and focused on the line since Alan Faneca Justin Hartings left. Couple that with bad reads by Ben and WRs, WRs not breaking off their route when they know a blitz is coming, consistent 10 yard routes, Ben refusing to throw the ball away...etc. When running the ball they're a bit better.

Anybody tired of Brett's press conferences after every loss. Every time they lose, he acts like he's about to cry. "I need to reevaluate some things" "The streak might end". "My ankle is hurt" "this might be my last year" Somebody get this guy a box of tissues.

Anybody tired of Brett's press conferences after every loss. Every time they lose, he acts like he's about to cry. "I need to reevaluate some things" "The streak might end". "My ankle is hurt" "this might be my last year" Somebody get this guy a box of tissues.

- who is really missing who in the whole brady and moss bs?
- wes welker is still playing...anyone seen randy tho? nah I do feel bad for dude tho, wish he woulda just stayed quiet and stuck around
- can the pats either get a real OC or just let tom call the shots?
- does jim caldwell actually do anything as a coach? anytime they show him, he just has that lost or expressionless face on. the only thing I saw him do was nod his head as manning talked something over with the OC. dude looks half ******ed 100% of the time
laugh.gif

- jets keep finding ways to escape…call it luck or whatever you want…but that’s what SB teams do
- colt mccoy’s TD pass to hillis was sweet…elusive as hell
- raiders…finally
- bengals are the most pathetic team in the league
- cowboys…garrett was doggin it on purpose under wade
laugh.gif

- the manning brothers with some poor decisions on sunday…7 turnovers
- tampa bay with a nice W
- atlanta has come along real well
- brett and the vikes
30t6p3b.gif

- rodgers and the pack
pimp.gif

- vince young is a female
- richard seymour…would love to know what was said before you decked ben
- my man zant
pimp.gif

oh yeah…..
15qysyb.jpg

Feels-Good-Man.jpg%20

- who is really missing who in the whole brady and moss bs?
- wes welker is still playing...anyone seen randy tho? nah I do feel bad for dude tho, wish he woulda just stayed quiet and stuck around
- can the pats either get a real OC or just let tom call the shots?
- does jim caldwell actually do anything as a coach? anytime they show him, he just has that lost or expressionless face on. the only thing I saw him do was nod his head as manning talked something over with the OC. dude looks half ******ed 100% of the time
laugh.gif

- jets keep finding ways to escape…call it luck or whatever you want…but that’s what SB teams do
- colt mccoy’s TD pass to hillis was sweet…elusive as hell
- raiders…finally
- bengals are the most pathetic team in the league
- cowboys…garrett was doggin it on purpose under wade
laugh.gif

- the manning brothers with some poor decisions on sunday…7 turnovers
- tampa bay with a nice W
- atlanta has come along real well
- brett and the vikes
30t6p3b.gif

- rodgers and the pack
pimp.gif

- vince young is a female
- richard seymour…would love to know what was said before you decked ben
- my man zant
pimp.gif

oh yeah…..
15qysyb.jpg

Feels-Good-Man.jpg%20

Originally Posted by bijald0331

DoubleJs07 wrote:
-Did the 49ers play yesterday? Give the black man a chance....

Al_Sharpton.JPG

laugh.gif
At mannings dive and fumble flop
laugh.gif
giants gave that game away
30t6p3b.gif
I hope they don't fire sing just promote him to defensive coach
pimp.gif
with the right head coach and sings running the defence we gonna be aite
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

DoubleJs07 wrote:
-Did the 49ers play yesterday? Give the black man a chance....

Al_Sharpton.JPG

laugh.gif
At mannings dive and fumble flop
laugh.gif
giants gave that game away
30t6p3b.gif
I hope they don't fire sing just promote him to defensive coach
pimp.gif
with the right head coach and sings running the defence we gonna be aite
pimp.gif

Dead, last I saw Seymour didn't hear Ben say anything he just saw Ben coming towards him and he just reacted...not sure if that is better or worse

Dead, last I saw Seymour didn't hear Ben say anything he just saw Ben coming towards him and he just reacted...not sure if that is better or worse

Originally Posted by dmxfury

thats ridiculous on seymour's part then...although very little warrants a cheap shot like that, but still...not cool on seymour's part. and i don't even like big ben
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

thats ridiculous on seymour's part then...although very little warrants a cheap shot like that, but still...not cool on seymour's part. and i don't even like big ben
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom