NFL Week 11 In Review...

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

^ the saints lost that game more than the falcons won it. yall didn't smack %@%^. You can thank Hartley for that W.
this

my 86 year old grandmother could of made that kick

fluke w

and another thing u lil falcon fans come down here in the no popping off from the mouf. i swear next time ONE of  U come screaming who dat in my face IM SHOOTING!!!!!

^ the saints lost that game more than the falcons won it. yall didn't smack %@%^. You can thank Hartley for that W.

Did you watch the game? We dominated you cats... Stop playing, yall love to talk about that missed field goal.. Yet had we converted on that 4 and 5 there would be no OT... Had Ryan connected with a Wide OPEN Harry Douglas, there would be no Hartley field goal. So shut that up. NOW.
and another thing u lil falcon fans come down here in the no popping off from the mouf. i swear next time ONE of  U come screaming who dat in my face IM SHOOTING!! Not gone do *%$@

Shut yo co-signing @@* up. I'll be at the Saints game here in the Dome with my bruh bruh's Fabo and Stunt-man, I won't be hard to find... 

Did you watch the game? We dominated you cats... Stop playing, yall love to talk about that missed field goal.. Yet had we converted on that 4 and 5 there would be no OT... Had Ryan connected with a Wide OPEN Harry Douglas, there would be no Hartley field goal. So shut that up. NOW.
and another thing u lil falcon fans come down here in the no popping off from the mouf. i swear next time ONE of  U come screaming who dat in my face IM SHOOTING!! Not gone do *%$@

Shut yo co-signing @@* up. I'll be at the Saints game here in the Dome with my bruh bruh's Fabo and Stunt-man, I won't be hard to find... 

shut yo $#+ up fool u aint about that life lil dirty bird

ill clean your %%+ up beyatch

pookie and ray ray going to be on the corner of burrbon with that choppa we call it lil daryll it spit retarted cuttin

sAINTS!!!!

shut yo $#+ up fool u aint about that life lil dirty bird

ill clean your %%+ up beyatch

pookie and ray ray going to be on the corner of burrbon with that choppa we call it lil daryll it spit retarted cuttin

sAINTS!!!!

Originally Posted by Xavier

shut yo +$$ up fool u aint about that life lil dirty bird

ill clean your %#+ up beyatch

sAINTS!!!!

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN SITCHO #$* DOWN.....weak #$* aints

Originally Posted by Xavier

shut yo +$$ up fool u aint about that life lil dirty bird

ill clean your %#+ up beyatch

sAINTS!!!!

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN SITCHO #$* DOWN.....weak #$* aints

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Leading the division with a 5-5 record...I'll take it
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
You guys are still actually 3rd in the division.

whomp whomp another gay %$+ atlien metrosexual falcon fan

go dirty bird shuffle(WHATEVER IT IS CALLEd) YOUR !@% out of this thread YALL AINT !@#+ NEVER GOING TO BE !@#+

f08e002e84970870886.jpg

JETPACUNLIMITED^

whomp whomp another gay %$+ atlien metrosexual falcon fan

go dirty bird shuffle(WHATEVER IT IS CALLEd) YOUR !@% out of this thread YALL AINT !@#+ NEVER GOING TO BE !@#+

f08e002e84970870886.jpg

JETPACUNLIMITED^

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
I know. But it feels real good to be in the mix again.
laugh.gif
Trust me, a 3rd place with 5-5 record feels a lot better than a 3rd place with a 2-5 record.
smile.gif

This week against Indy will tell me a lot about my team. Plus V-Jax returns. It can only get better (crosses fingers).
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
I know. But it feels real good to be in the mix again.
laugh.gif
Trust me, a 3rd place with 5-5 record feels a lot better than a 3rd place with a 2-5 record.
smile.gif

This week against Indy will tell me a lot about my team. Plus V-Jax returns. It can only get better (crosses fingers).
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom