NFL Week 11 In Review...

RIVERS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Falcons fans, would you rather have Vick back (performing on the level he is now) or stick with Ryan?

Vick all day man
30t6p3b.gif
@ the lack of loyalty to your QB who is playing lights out for a 1st place team. 
Vick took the Falcons further than Ryan has ever done, so where should his loyalty really lie?

and he said "at the level he is now".. Vick is currently outperforming every QB in the league, so who wouldnt want to insert a player of that caliber into their team's lineup?

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Falcons fans, would you rather have Vick back (performing on the level he is now) or stick with Ryan?

Vick all day man
30t6p3b.gif
@ the lack of loyalty to your QB who is playing lights out for a 1st place team. 
Vick took the Falcons further than Ryan has ever done, so where should his loyalty really lie?

and he said "at the level he is now".. Vick is currently outperforming every QB in the league, so who wouldnt want to insert a player of that caliber into their team's lineup?

Matt Ryan has been in the league for what? 3 years now? Stop comparing him to Vick. Vick's current performance (At least passing) is a reflection of his WR core & RB in Philly, something he never had in Atlanta. His performance would not be the same if he was still in Atlanta with White & Turner.

Matt Ryan has been in the league for what? 3 years now? Stop comparing him to Vick. Vick's current performance (At least passing) is a reflection of his WR core & RB in Philly, something he never had in Atlanta. His performance would not be the same if he was still in Atlanta with White & Turner.

Stop comparing him to Vick.
Absolutely. Despite both having Atlanta in common, there is no reason to start this game. Complete opposite styles, different spots in their respective careers, and both are doing great in leading their teams.

Vick's current performance (At least passing) is a reflection of his WR core & RB in Philly, something he never had in Atlanta.  
Not necessarily. I can't roll with that argument whatsoever. Vick is displaying many attributes consistently that he only showed flashes of when he was in Atlanta. Also, his maturity this time around is at a much higher level then anyone ever saw out of him in Atlanta. 

His weapons are awesome, but that isn't at all the biggest factor. 

Stop comparing him to Vick.
Absolutely. Despite both having Atlanta in common, there is no reason to start this game. Complete opposite styles, different spots in their respective careers, and both are doing great in leading their teams.

Vick's current performance (At least passing) is a reflection of his WR core & RB in Philly, something he never had in Atlanta.  
Not necessarily. I can't roll with that argument whatsoever. Vick is displaying many attributes consistently that he only showed flashes of when he was in Atlanta. Also, his maturity this time around is at a much higher level then anyone ever saw out of him in Atlanta. 

His weapons are awesome, but that isn't at all the biggest factor. 

I know its pretty pathetic with the Vick comparisons. Matt Ryan is still learning and getting better each year and I have no doubt that we are hitting the playoffs this year and making some noise. Plus Vick is more injury prone.

I know its pretty pathetic with the Vick comparisons. Matt Ryan is still learning and getting better each year and I have no doubt that we are hitting the playoffs this year and making some noise. Plus Vick is more injury prone.

I'll place a bet with anyone that Atlanta won't get to the superbowl.

Like he said they would be another middle of the pack NFC team if Nate went down.

Like he said they would be another middle of the pack NFC team if Nate went down.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

He wouldn't be the same because Reid wouldn't be coaching him. Vick has been money. Having this many weapons helps, but if you can't hit them they are useless.

He wouldn't be the same because Reid wouldn't be coaching him. Vick has been money. Having this many weapons helps, but if you can't hit them they are useless.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

He wouldn't be the same because Reid wouldn't be coaching him. Vick has been money. Having this many the right weapons helps, but if you can't hit them they are useless.
I think that's more fitting. Atlanta has a lot of weapons too, but the weapons the Eagles have just matches Vick's skills a lot better.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

He wouldn't be the same because Reid wouldn't be coaching him. Vick has been money. Having this many the right weapons helps, but if you can't hit them they are useless.
I think that's more fitting. Atlanta has a lot of weapons too, but the weapons the Eagles have just matches Vick's skills a lot better.

-i hope sunday's game isn't a disaster
-Fisher needs to be fired! I'm not even saying VY is even right for what he did, but it hard enough to do you're thing when your coach is constantly holding you back. Fisher killed the teams chances of even going to the playoffs all because he never liked the QB that saved his job twice
30t6p3b.gif

-I hate the negative pub my team is getting

-Fisher needs to be fired! I'm not even saying VY is even right for what he did, but it hard enough to do you're thing when your coach is constantly holding you back. Fisher killed the teams chances of even going to the playoffs all because he never liked the QB that saved his job twice
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

a couple of these teams people are hyped about are going to choke come playoff time
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

a couple of these teams people are hyped about are going to choke come playoff time
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom