NFL Week 11 In Review...

Originally Posted by Proshares

It would be great to see Philly at Atlanta for the NFC Championship game.
it would but i dont want it
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

-i hope sunday's game isn't a disaster
-Fisher needs to be fired! I'm not even saying VY is even right for what he did, but it hard enough to do you're thing when your coach is constantly holding you back. Fisher killed the teams chances of even going to the playoffs all because he never liked the QB that saved his job twice
30t6p3b.gif

-I hate the negative pub my team is getting
if mike shanahan got fired after 2 super bowl wins and 14 seasons, i wouldn't be suprised if fisher gets the axe this season. yeah vince young didn't handle things the best way but fishers constant quarterback switching has hurt the team and i think the titans needs a new voice and mulletboys act has gotten redundant.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

-i hope sunday's game isn't a disaster
-Fisher needs to be fired! I'm not even saying VY is even right for what he did, but it hard enough to do you're thing when your coach is constantly holding you back. Fisher killed the teams chances of even going to the playoffs all because he never liked the QB that saved his job twice
30t6p3b.gif

-I hate the negative pub my team is getting
if mike shanahan got fired after 2 super bowl wins and 14 seasons, i wouldn't be suprised if fisher gets the axe this season. yeah vince young didn't handle things the best way but fishers constant quarterback switching has hurt the team and i think the titans needs a new voice and mulletboys act has gotten redundant.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by BEELZEBUBOX

The Jets are NOT one of the best teams in the NFL. They've barely beaten 3 losing record teams late in the game. Don't get confused.
What???!!???

They are 8-2....one of the top-5 teams in the game.  I dunno what you're getting at.  Who cares about the fashion in which they are winning....bottom line, they ARE winning.  Most, if not ALL coaches in the NFL would kill to be 8-2 at this point. 

LOL

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by BEELZEBUBOX

The Jets are NOT one of the best teams in the NFL. They've barely beaten 3 losing record teams late in the game. Don't get confused.
What???!!???

They are 8-2....one of the top-5 teams in the game.  I dunno what you're getting at.  Who cares about the fashion in which they are winning....bottom line, they ARE winning.  Most, if not ALL coaches in the NFL would kill to be 8-2 at this point. 

LOL

Back
Top Bottom