Jets
Packers
Eagles
Patriots

Packers knocking on the door.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

denzel_intro.jpg

GB @ Atlanta might be the biggest regular season game for the Pack in 3 years.  So far every team that decided to rely on the run game vs the Pack have failed.  I think Burner will be held in check... Weather or not Ryan can beat us is another question.

Win or lose I cant wait for that game. If we can get the W @ ATL while the Bears get murked by the Eagles ill be
eek.gif
'd

Its gonna be good, Turner won't be much of a factor... This game will fall on Matty Ice and you guys have a better Secondary than the Ravens... Im taking the Pack in this one. Our Secondary isn't as good as advertised. 

hey us giants fans are right here... And yeah we had a tough lost but i still believe this team can beat anybody, that's right anybody if we could just play mistake free football, but congratulations I thought Atlanta were fraudulent, but their obviously not and were going to need you to take out Tampa for us good luck

consideritdone.gif

-
laugh.gif
at that Favre pic
- Curious to see if Favre finishes off the year starting
- Wonder were VY goes from here
- Lions or not, good to see Dallas get a win
- Manning brothers looked bad this weekend
- Jets looked impressive again, really came thorugh in the clutch
-
laugh.gif
at the jersey misspelling for Williams

BEELZEBUBOX wrote:
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

BEELZEBUBOX wrote:
The Jets are NOT one of the best teams in the NFL. They've barely beaten 3 losing record teams late in the game. Don't get confused.
What???!!???

They are 8-2....one of the top-5 teams in the game.  I dunno what you're getting at.  Who cares about the fashion in which they are winning....bottom line, they ARE winning.  Most, if not ALL coaches in the NFL would kill to be 8-2 at this point. 

Ridiculous.

Forget their record. They've struggled against bad teams in the last three games. How is that a sign of being one of the best teams in the NFL?

Of course it matters how they win and against who. What kind of statement is that?

You really think they'll be able to go up against the Steelers in a couple of weeks or against the Patriots once again? That first win against the Pats was a fluke. Pats weren't anywhere near the team they are currently.

Lions, Browns, Texans - yeah, the Jets deserve to be called one of the best teams in the league. Jesus Christ

BEELZEBUBOX wrote:

BEELZEBUBOX wrote:
The Jets are NOT one of the best teams in the NFL. They've barely beaten 3 losing record teams late in the game. Don't get confused.
What???!!???

They are 8-2....one of the top-5 teams in the game.  I dunno what you're getting at.  Who cares about the fashion in which they are winning....bottom line, they ARE winning.  Most, if not ALL coaches in the NFL would kill to be 8-2 at this point. 

Ridiculous.

Forget their record. They've struggled against bad teams in the last three games. How is that a sign of being one of the best teams in the NFL?

Of course it matters how they win and against who. What kind of statement is that?

You really think they'll be able to go up against the Steelers in a couple of weeks or against the Patriots once again? That first win against the Pats was a fluke. Pats weren't anywhere near the team they are currently.

Lions, Browns, Texans - yeah, the Jets deserve to be called one of the best teams in the league. Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Beelzebubox, you sound salty duke. 
ohwell.gif
Salty about what?

Just saying that it's a ridiculous statement to say Jets are one of the best teams in the league when they've played shaky games against some of the poorest teams in the league lately. Having a good record alone is not enough to classify you as one of the best teams.

Their wins have been earned, but one of the best teams? Please.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Beelzebubox, you sound salty duke. 
ohwell.gif
Salty about what?

Just saying that it's a ridiculous statement to say Jets are one of the best teams in the league when they've played shaky games against some of the poorest teams in the league lately. Having a good record alone is not enough to classify you as one of the best teams.

Their wins have been earned, but one of the best teams? Please.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Originally Posted by Sequan

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Bucs have yet to beat a team with a winning record. Sorry they are pretenders until the do so... Still a feel-good story though.
Eagles are a problem with Vick at the Helm. Seriously.
Bengals are done. Not just for this year either.
Giants fans are GHOST now eh?
roll.gif
Were is all this "we are the best in the NFC" talk now? Tell Eli to secure is slide next time
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Falcons just win baby
pimp.gif
 I got the Pack over the Falcons next sunday though... There D and that passing game is too much to handle.
Colts the most dangerous team in the L.. Injuries aside.
Patriots are like a damn cult man... Its Scary.

I got you Fraij

Top 5

Falcons
Jets
Packers
Eagles
Patriots

hey us giants fans are right here... And yeah we had a tough lost but i still believe this team can beat anybody, that's right anybody if we could just play mistake free football, but congratulations I thought Atlanta were fraudulent, but their obviously not and were going to need you to take out Tampa for us good luck

i dont remember any giant fan on here saying we were the best in the nfc.

I bet you don't. I'll help refresh your memory though.

Giants best team in NFC

Cowboys worst team of All-Time

Oh and here is your link

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Originally Posted by Sequan

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Bucs have yet to beat a team with a winning record. Sorry they are pretenders until the do so... Still a feel-good story though.
Eagles are a problem with Vick at the Helm. Seriously.
Bengals are done. Not just for this year either.
Giants fans are GHOST now eh?
roll.gif
Were is all this "we are the best in the NFC" talk now? Tell Eli to secure is slide next time
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Falcons just win baby
pimp.gif
 I got the Pack over the Falcons next sunday though... There D and that passing game is too much to handle.
Colts the most dangerous team in the L.. Injuries aside.
Patriots are like a damn cult man... Its Scary.

I got you Fraij

Top 5

Falcons
Jets
Packers
Eagles
Patriots

i dont remember any giant fan on here saying we were the best in the nfc.

I bet you don't. I'll help refresh your memory though.

Giants best team in NFC

Cowboys worst team of All-Time

Oh and here is your link

All I wanna know is how are CBs playing Trail technique with under a minute left in a game? Who gets beat off the LOS like that

The Texans Defense is A Joke.

whoever called that defense should be canned.

All I wanna know is how are CBs playing Trail technique with under a minute left in a game? Who gets beat off the LOS like that

The Texans Defense is A Joke.

whoever called that defense should be canned.

Bengals are the most disaappointing team this year but it should not surprise, they never put back to back winning seasons together.

Still think that title goes to the Cowboys..

Not drafting Dez is looking questionable..Chad getting old, we need a #1 for the future in this draft. Still don't see Mike Brown cutting Palmer even though he completely sucks.

Bengals are the most disaappointing team this year but it should not surprise, they never put back to back winning seasons together.

Still think that title goes to the Cowboys..

Not drafting Dez is looking questionable..Chad getting old, we need a #1 for the future in this draft. Still don't see Mike Brown cutting Palmer even though he completely sucks.

-You know what....I'll side w. a player whos respected like Richard Seymour. I don't buy what Big Ben said in his presser about what he said to seymour (time to get ready for the XP) that got him so mad...it had to have been something else. If there is one player who I was glad that got popped in the jaw, it was big ben....i hope someone gets courtland finnegan next.

actually Seymour said he didn't hear Ben say anything at all. apparently he just turned around and it was his gut reaction. i was heated!!!!!!!!!!! if i was around a bunch of raiders fans i would have started a brawl!!!!!   *insert T.O. "that's my quarterback"
frown.gif

-You know what....I'll side w. a player whos respected like Richard Seymour. I don't buy what Big Ben said in his presser about what he said to seymour (time to get ready for the XP) that got him so mad...it had to have been something else. If there is one player who I was glad that got popped in the jaw, it was big ben....i hope someone gets courtland finnegan next.

actually Seymour said he didn't hear Ben say anything at all. apparently he just turned around and it was his gut reaction. i was heated!!!!!!!!!!! if i was around a bunch of raiders fans i would have started a brawl!!!!!   *insert T.O. "that's my quarterback"
frown.gif

Tyler thigpen shouldn't have a mop job in the state of Florida. 

D-Bowe, paint again?  X2. 

roll.gif
@ Seymour

.....and at Cincy. 
laugh.gif

Randy......you're killin me man. 

But thankfully, he still helps Wes catch passes.  And drive block DB's 30 yards thru the end zone like he was starrin in Blind Side 2. 
pimp.gif

Peyton v Brady is what it always is, Peyton throws pick after pick, Brady does his job with nobody recievers, Pats win.  *shrugs*  I know I know, 400 yards and 4 touchdowns, the 3 turnovers don't mean nothin.  I know. 
eyes.gif

Tampa.  3,000 miles to go get that win.  Not a lot of teams can do that, year in year out, when a team travels that far, they usually get beat. 

Jets last second miracle wins vs 4 teams.  Denver, Cleveland, Detroit, and now Houston, but yeah, that isn't lucky or anything.  Denver, Cleveland, Houston or Detroit going to be in the postseason?  No, right?  The quality of teams in the postseason will be much better, yes?  So uh, that luck will carry them all year will it? 
nerd.gif
  Good luck with that. 

But like I said, better to be "lucky" then good, ask Houston.  That team, NO LUCK, the last two weeks.  Ask them if they would like a little luck right now, I know I would.  So not sure why dudes get all sad when I say that about the lucky part. 

Avant and that drop.  Ain't enough push ups on earth to make up for that. 
laugh.gif

Eagles v Falcons later this year, what a story that would be. 

Phil Rivers tonight.  Hope he goes ham so people can start to "all of a sudden" see how good that guy is.  Douche bag or not, he's great out there. 

S. Moss, Wayne, and Ray Lewis, Canes to scratch. 

Tyler thigpen shouldn't have a mop job in the state of Florida. 

D-Bowe, paint again?  X2. 

roll.gif
@ Seymour

.....and at Cincy. 
laugh.gif

Randy......you're killin me man. 

But thankfully, he still helps Wes catch passes.  And drive block DB's 30 yards thru the end zone like he was starrin in Blind Side 2. 
pimp.gif

Peyton v Brady is what it always is, Peyton throws pick after pick, Brady does his job with nobody recievers, Pats win.  *shrugs*  I know I know, 400 yards and 4 touchdowns, the 3 turnovers don't mean nothin.  I know. 
eyes.gif

Tampa.  3,000 miles to go get that win.  Not a lot of teams can do that, year in year out, when a team travels that far, they usually get beat. 

Jets last second miracle wins vs 4 teams.  Denver, Cleveland, Detroit, and now Houston, but yeah, that isn't lucky or anything.  Denver, Cleveland, Houston or Detroit going to be in the postseason?  No, right?  The quality of teams in the postseason will be much better, yes?  So uh, that luck will carry them all year will it? 
nerd.gif
  Good luck with that. 

But like I said, better to be "lucky" then good, ask Houston.  That team, NO LUCK, the last two weeks.  Ask them if they would like a little luck right now, I know I would.  So not sure why dudes get all sad when I say that about the lucky part. 

Avant and that drop.  Ain't enough push ups on earth to make up for that. 
laugh.gif

Eagles v Falcons later this year, what a story that would be. 

Phil Rivers tonight.  Hope he goes ham so people can start to "all of a sudden" see how good that guy is.  Douche bag or not, he's great out there. 

S. Moss, Wayne, and Ray Lewis, Canes to scratch. 

I read that too about Richard, it was his 'natural reaction'....huh? He is lucky Harrison didn't go out there, could have been an amazing brawl

I read that too about Richard, it was his 'natural reaction'....huh? He is lucky Harrison didn't go out there, could have been an amazing brawl

Back
Top Bottom