NFL Week 11 In Review...

But like I said, better to be "lucky" then good, ask Houston. That team, NO LUCK, the last two weeks. Ask them if they would like a little luck right now, I know I would. So not sure why dudes get all sad when I say that about the lucky part.

that wasnt Luck. that was Horse !#%% Defense. they can thank themselves for that loss to the Jets

btw LT run after the catch on that dump off the start the drive is so overlooked. He got a good 20 yards out of that play
pimp.gif

But like I said, better to be "lucky" then good, ask Houston. That team, NO LUCK, the last two weeks. Ask them if they would like a little luck right now, I know I would. So not sure why dudes get all sad when I say that about the lucky part.

that wasnt Luck. that was Horse !#%% Defense. they can thank themselves for that loss to the Jets

btw LT run after the catch on that dump off the start the drive is so overlooked. He got a good 20 yards out of that play
pimp.gif

I almost threw something at the TV when I saw that DB playing 12 yards off inside the 5. Easy slant for the TD to Braylon...who coaches these dudes?

I almost threw something at the TV when I saw that DB playing 12 yards off inside the 5. Easy slant for the TD to Braylon...who coaches these dudes?

- Tavaris Jackson>>>Brett Favre
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- Jets just keep winning...Got to love being lucky
wink.gif

- Sanchez maturing before my eyes
pimp.gif

- Eagles are the best team in the NFC and I don't even think its that close.  Only thing that can hold them back is the fat man holding the clipboard.
- Brady sure does miss Moss doesn't he?
- Giants preparing for their annual second half of the season collapse. Eli is a spaz
laugh.gif
- I feel like everybody is forgetting the Saints exist and they are just biding their time, waiting for the playoffs.  Still wouldn't want to play that team.
- Some actual good games this weekend for a change.

- Tavaris Jackson>>>Brett Favre
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- Jets just keep winning...Got to love being lucky
wink.gif

- Sanchez maturing before my eyes
pimp.gif

- Eagles are the best team in the NFC and I don't even think its that close.  Only thing that can hold them back is the fat man holding the clipboard.
- Brady sure does miss Moss doesn't he?
- Giants preparing for their annual second half of the season collapse. Eli is a spaz
laugh.gif
- I feel like everybody is forgetting the Saints exist and they are just biding their time, waiting for the playoffs.  Still wouldn't want to play that team.
- Some actual good games this weekend for a change.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Aaron Maybin is an epic bust, more considering he was taken before clay mathews and Brian Orakpo. 
I still remember my reaction when the Bills took Maybin and I knew it was basically set Orakpo was going to fall to us. Oh man.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Aaron Maybin is an epic bust, more considering he was taken before clay mathews and Brian Orakpo. 
I still remember my reaction when the Bills took Maybin and I knew it was basically set Orakpo was going to fall to us. Oh man.
pimp.gif

Man my PC is acting up...posting in safe mode smh.

- Peyton just made a bad throw, but that would've been an amazing comeback if the Colts pulled that out of their !@@.
- Jets keep winning, props to Sanchez....but if they expect to win late/close games every week as they did vs bad teams who keep giving them extra chances late (Browns, Texans, Lions, etc) they are in for a rude awakening. They should be beating these teams like they did against the Bills, not losing big leads or squeaking wins out in overtimes due to opponents mistakes in crunch time.
- Bucs are a good team but still very young, not sure if I take them seriously yet.
- Somebody had to lose the Eagles/Giants game (typical sloppy game vs those two), so regardless of who lost the Giants and Eagles would be competing till seasons end. Giants have 3 easier games before they face the Eagles again, so hopefully they can get healthier by the time they match up again at New York. 30 turnovers in 10 games is
sick.gif

- Giants defense is damn good

- Oh, and someone tell Eli to stop doin' them WWE slides, he's been doing that since the superbowl.

Man my PC is acting up...posting in safe mode smh.

- Peyton just made a bad throw, but that would've been an amazing comeback if the Colts pulled that out of their !@@.
- Jets keep winning, props to Sanchez....but if they expect to win late/close games every week as they did vs bad teams who keep giving them extra chances late (Browns, Texans, Lions, etc) they are in for a rude awakening. They should be beating these teams like they did against the Bills, not losing big leads or squeaking wins out in overtimes due to opponents mistakes in crunch time.
- Bucs are a good team but still very young, not sure if I take them seriously yet.
- Somebody had to lose the Eagles/Giants game (typical sloppy game vs those two), so regardless of who lost the Giants and Eagles would be competing till seasons end. Giants have 3 easier games before they face the Eagles again, so hopefully they can get healthier by the time they match up again at New York. 30 turnovers in 10 games is
sick.gif

- Giants defense is damn good

- Oh, and someone tell Eli to stop doin' them WWE slides, he's been doing that since the superbowl.

-Pierre Garcon ... i want him cut ... gone ... someone get me marvin the shooter harrison's #quick ...
-#18 ... why did you make that throw ... w/ all my homerism ...
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
disgusting ... Gunna / Tevez ... you guys are right ... there was no throw / play to be made there ...
-Colts D
laugh.gif

-Seymour
30t6p3b.gif
and
roll.gif
at how fast Roth hit the deck
-Jets
pimp.gif
... Sanchise !!!! yes it was the texans but the kid is good ... no need for the hate
-Holmes is playmaker ... If the jets get it together on defense ... they become the team to beat
-"WE ARE HORRIBLE"
laugh.gif
@ T.O. no sounds bytes here ... we're just horrible ... Wow at the bills dropping 40+ and coming back like that
-Brett favre ... just retire ... his post game conferences are just sad
-Vick looked good ... giants gave that one away ... but it wouldn't have been a game i the eagles receivers had showed up in the 1st half
-VY ... just retire
indifferent.gif

-Eli ... slide man ... slide
indifferent.gif

-REVIS ISLAND IS DANGEROUS... even when you think you escape the sun gets you word to kevin walter ...

Bum(s) of the week ... Manning brothers ... 2 of my favorite players in the league but those turnovers were just silly ... that is all ... how the @%!# do you run and tumble on the floor roll and the ball just roll out ... that 3rd int
indifferent.gif
... don't even look in garcon direction ...

-Pierre Garcon ... i want him cut ... gone ... someone get me marvin the shooter harrison's #quick ...
-#18 ... why did you make that throw ... w/ all my homerism ...
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
disgusting ... Gunna / Tevez ... you guys are right ... there was no throw / play to be made there ...
-Colts D
laugh.gif

-Seymour
30t6p3b.gif
and
roll.gif
at how fast Roth hit the deck
-Jets
pimp.gif
... Sanchise !!!! yes it was the texans but the kid is good ... no need for the hate
-Holmes is playmaker ... If the jets get it together on defense ... they become the team to beat
-"WE ARE HORRIBLE"
laugh.gif
@ T.O. no sounds bytes here ... we're just horrible ... Wow at the bills dropping 40+ and coming back like that
-Brett favre ... just retire ... his post game conferences are just sad
-Vick looked good ... giants gave that one away ... but it wouldn't have been a game i the eagles receivers had showed up in the 1st half
-VY ... just retire
indifferent.gif

-Eli ... slide man ... slide
indifferent.gif

-REVIS ISLAND IS DANGEROUS... even when you think you escape the sun gets you word to kevin walter ...

Bum(s) of the week ... Manning brothers ... 2 of my favorite players in the league but those turnovers were just silly ... that is all ... how the @%!# do you run and tumble on the floor roll and the ball just roll out ... that 3rd int
indifferent.gif
... don't even look in garcon direction ...

crazy davo...just asking...on that 2nd INT...wasn't garcon breaking off the route the right play? or do you mean just in general he's been garbage? just seemed to me on that INT it woulda been an easy 15-20 yard gain on the comeback if peyton hit him. going deep he was covered. just my opinion, wanted to see what you thought of it.

crazy davo...just asking...on that 2nd INT...wasn't garcon breaking off the route the right play? or do you mean just in general he's been garbage? just seemed to me on that INT it woulda been an easy 15-20 yard gain on the comeback if peyton hit him. going deep he was covered. just my opinion, wanted to see what you thought of it.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i missed the post game conference ... on the 2nd int ... the pass looked horrible anyways regardless of what route garcon was "supposed" to run ... with that being said him and manning just don't ever seem on the same page unless garcon is running a go route ... also manning had a slant pass that should have been picked off when garcon ran towards he sidelines... however, when i say he is garbage ... i'm referring to his hands ... dude will make 1 great catch every month that will make you say
eek.gif
... and then drop critical passes every 3 series ... it's gotten quite old ... and it reminds me of the superbowl when the colts didn't touch the ball for over a quarter after he dropped that 3rd down pass in the 2nd quarter ...

at the end of the day the int either on manning or a great defensive play ... it's just that in garcon case ... it's obvious i just don't like him ... his speed doesn't make up for all his other weaknesses imo

Back
Top Bottom