NFL Week 11 In Review...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

crazy davo...just asking...on that 2nd INT...wasn't garcon breaking off the route the right play? or do you mean just in general he's been garbage? just seemed to me on that INT it woulda been an easy 15-20 yard gain on the comeback if peyton hit him. going deep he was covered. just my opinion, wanted to see what you thought of it.

i missed the post game conference ... on the 2nd int ... the pass looked horrible anyways regardless of what route garcon was "supposed" to run ... with that being said him and manning just don't ever seem on the same page unless garcon is running a go route ... also manning had a slant pass that should have been picked off when garcon ran towards he sidelines... however, when i say he is garbage ... i'm referring to his hands ... dude will make 1 great catch every month that will make you say
eek.gif
... and then drop critical passes every 3 series ... it's gotten quite old ... and it reminds me of the superbowl when the colts didn't touch the ball for over a quarter after he dropped that 3rd down pass in the 2nd quarter ...

at the end of the day the int either on manning or a great defensive play ... it's just that in garcon case ... it's obvious i just don't like him ... his speed doesn't make up for all his other weaknesses imo

crazy davo...just asking...on that 2nd INT...wasn't garcon breaking off the route the right play? or do you mean just in general he's been garbage? just seemed to me on that INT it woulda been an easy 15-20 yard gain on the comeback if peyton hit him. going deep he was covered. just my opinion, wanted to see what you thought of it.

Its not just your opinion though... The CB to Garcons side was playing deep zone.  Garcon ran a come back and it would have been an EASY completion for 20.

Regardless... QB and WR need to be on the same page.

Its not just your opinion though... The CB to Garcons side was playing deep zone.  Garcon ran a come back and it would have been an EASY completion for 20.

Regardless... QB and WR need to be on the same page.

my heart hurts smh

on of my homies called me after the game was over to see if the texans pulled out the win, my voice was crackin and @*%+
laugh.gif
i couldnt even talk
i told him i would call him back but never did
tired.gif

never thought i would get that upset after a texans loss after all these years and especially after last week

my heart hurts smh

on of my homies called me after the game was over to see if the texans pulled out the win, my voice was crackin and @*%+
laugh.gif
i couldnt even talk
i told him i would call him back but never did
tired.gif

never thought i would get that upset after a texans loss after all these years and especially after last week

The Texans scared me as a let down game for the Eagles but DeSean and Maclin should be beasting against that secondary

The Texans scared me as a let down game for the Eagles but DeSean and Maclin should be beasting against that secondary

Cowboys:
- Nice to see us get another W
- McCann just makes big plays
- Dez/Austin = 5 catches/ 15 yards 3 TD's
laugh.gif

-The team looked like they were actually having fun
- Kitna
pimp.gif
the team really likes dude

NFL:
Another Jets comeback
I just knew Peyton was gonna win that game
Iggles and G-Men was a wild game
laugh.gif

Vikes are in the same boat as us
Pack look good

Cowboys:
- Nice to see us get another W
- McCann just makes big plays
- Dez/Austin = 5 catches/ 15 yards 3 TD's
laugh.gif

-The team looked like they were actually having fun
- Kitna
pimp.gif
the team really likes dude

NFL:
Another Jets comeback
I just knew Peyton was gonna win that game
Iggles and G-Men was a wild game
laugh.gif

Vikes are in the same boat as us
Pack look good

Lets give a hand for Bryan McCann
Seymour hit Ben with the E.Honda palm strike lmao
Browns Defense just cant tackle in the last minute of the game smh 75yd screen tho
Cincy is just terrible Lewis and Zimmer should be fired Steve Johnson went Ham on them
You would thing to check Santonio I mean last 2 weeks he has been the game winning guy
Texans secondary are just piss poor at leat disrupt a pattern at the lOS
Dez Bryant Jump ball all day
VY i mean what can you say
Vick he could have been better but there where a couple dropped TD's
Slide Eli Slide

Lets give a hand for Bryan McCann
Seymour hit Ben with the E.Honda palm strike lmao
Browns Defense just cant tackle in the last minute of the game smh 75yd screen tho
Cincy is just terrible Lewis and Zimmer should be fired Steve Johnson went Ham on them
You would thing to check Santonio I mean last 2 weeks he has been the game winning guy
Texans secondary are just piss poor at leat disrupt a pattern at the lOS
Dez Bryant Jump ball all day
VY i mean what can you say
Vick he could have been better but there where a couple dropped TD's
Slide Eli Slide

Originally Posted by StillIn729

this..

we can't afford any letdowns with out remaining schedule:
@ bears
texans - on thurs
@ cowboys
@ giants
vikings
cowboys

those 2 cowboys' games were going be tough no matter what, being a division foe.. hopefully the giants self-destruct by our game.. and i have no clue what to expect from the bears or vikings

Originally Posted by StillIn729

this..

we can't afford any letdowns with out remaining schedule:
@ bears
texans - on thurs
@ cowboys
@ giants
vikings
cowboys

those 2 cowboys' games were going be tough no matter what, being a division foe.. hopefully the giants self-destruct by our game.. and i have no clue what to expect from the bears or vikings

Originally Posted by BEELZEBUBOX

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The Jets are NOT one of the best teams in the NFL. They've barely beaten 3 losing record teams late in the game. Don't get confused.
What???!!???

They are 8-2....one of the top-5 teams in the game.  I dunno what you're getting at.  Who cares about the fashion in which they are winning....bottom line, they ARE winning.  Most, if not ALL coaches in the NFL would kill to be 8-2 at this point. 

Ridiculous.

Forget their record. They've struggled against bad teams in the last three games. How is that a sign of being one of the best teams in the NFL?

Of course it matters how they win and against who. What kind of statement is that?

You really think they'll be able to go up against the Steelers in a couple of weeks or against the Patriots once again? That first win against the Pats was a fluke. Pats weren't anywhere near the team they are currently.

Lions, Browns, Texans - yeah, the Jets deserve to be called one of the best teams in the league. Jesus Christ

You do realize that the Lions have one of the top offenses in the league even without Stafford as do the Texans?  And that the Browns beat the Saints and Patriots.  You praise the Pats and say they're not the team they were but just two weeks ago they were HANDLED by a rookie QB led Browns team.  Take a second to think about that.

- 42 unanswered points is unacceptable.
- Austin and Dez had 5 catches for 15 yards and 3 TD's
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

- I hope the Chiefs win the West and get homefield.  That'll be a fun game to watch whoever they play.
- Sanchez has proved me wrong from what I said earlier this season.  Texans "fans" that were here after that 2-0 start
nerd.gif

- When was the last time the Falcons lost in a dome?
- If you're a betting man, I hope you all had the +170 on Tampa Bay I have no clue how SF was favored.
- I'm against Peyton going for the win in that spot.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The Jets are NOT one of the best teams in the NFL. They've barely beaten 3 losing record teams late in the game. Don't get confused.
What???!!???

They are 8-2....one of the top-5 teams in the game.  I dunno what you're getting at.  Who cares about the fashion in which they are winning....bottom line, they ARE winning.  Most, if not ALL coaches in the NFL would kill to be 8-2 at this point. 

Ridiculous.

Forget their record. They've struggled against bad teams in the last three games. How is that a sign of being one of the best teams in the NFL?

Of course it matters how they win and against who. What kind of statement is that?

You really think they'll be able to go up against the Steelers in a couple of weeks or against the Patriots once again? That first win against the Pats was a fluke. Pats weren't anywhere near the team they are currently.

Lions, Browns, Texans - yeah, the Jets deserve to be called one of the best teams in the league. Jesus Christ

You do realize that the Lions have one of the top offenses in the league even without Stafford as do the Texans?  And that the Browns beat the Saints and Patriots.  You praise the Pats and say they're not the team they were but just two weeks ago they were HANDLED by a rookie QB led Browns team.  Take a second to think about that.

- 42 unanswered points is unacceptable.
- Austin and Dez had 5 catches for 15 yards and 3 TD's
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

- I hope the Chiefs win the West and get homefield.  That'll be a fun game to watch whoever they play.
- Sanchez has proved me wrong from what I said earlier this season.  Texans "fans" that were here after that 2-0 start
nerd.gif

- When was the last time the Falcons lost in a dome?
- If you're a betting man, I hope you all had the +170 on Tampa Bay I have no clue how SF was favored.
- I'm against Peyton going for the win in that spot.

Back
Top Bottom