NFL Week 11 In Review...

Green Bay has ended 2 coaches tenures so far outscoring the Cowboys and Vikings 74-10 in the losses preceding the firings
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Green Bay has ended 2 coaches tenures so far outscoring the Cowboys and Vikings 74-10 in the losses preceding the firings
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Eagles
- Great tough grind it out type win. Score shouldn't have even been close if we could catch wide open passes
indifferent.gif

- Great playcall on 4th and 1 to completely gash the Giants
- Asante Samuel played great aside from that fumble, did Hakeem Nicks play? Mighty quiet night from the Giants WR's
-
laugh.gif
at Ahmad Bradhsaw and She-li Manning, turnover machines
laugh.gif
You would think Eli would have learned to slide correctly because he has fumbled like this before
laugh.gif

- Ugly come from behind wins like this show that we can do more than just blow teams out, playcalling has given us an edge this season over our opponents so far we have seemed to always call killer plays when it matters
- Refs were flat out terrible all night for both teams
mad.gif

- the Eagles OWN the Manning's
laugh.gif
, Vick step up for MVP, Peyton falls down a notch
pimp.gif

Everyone Else
- Jets aren't lucky, they are composed and do not panic. Texans defense REALLY is THAT BAD though. Best WR in the league
grin.gif
, I expect more from you. Santonio seems to always make the tough catches and get his feet down 
pimp.gif

-
roll.gif
at Peyton "Choke Artist" Manning, what a horrible pass to lose the game
- props to the Falcons for a decent road win, hope we (or the Saints) can beat yall out for homefield advantage cuz we'd have no problem whooping yall again
laugh.gif

- Bucs DESTROYED San Fran (and lost me money by the way
mad.gif
)
-
laugh.gif
at the Vikings, your entire team has quit how can yall continue to support that pitiful efort week in week out. Anyone that thinks Favre shouldn't be benched is infatuated with nostalgia, he'll never be good again
- Bengals
indifferent.gif
how in the WORLD do you blow that lead
laugh.gif
, Steve Johnson is a MACHINE
- Titans season is DONE, VY is a mental ****** and is likely done in Tennessee (him or Fisher). Did Moss play yesterday?

Eagles
- Great tough grind it out type win. Score shouldn't have even been close if we could catch wide open passes
indifferent.gif

- Great playcall on 4th and 1 to completely gash the Giants
- Asante Samuel played great aside from that fumble, did Hakeem Nicks play? Mighty quiet night from the Giants WR's
-
laugh.gif
at Ahmad Bradhsaw and She-li Manning, turnover machines
laugh.gif
You would think Eli would have learned to slide correctly because he has fumbled like this before
laugh.gif

- Ugly come from behind wins like this show that we can do more than just blow teams out, playcalling has given us an edge this season over our opponents so far we have seemed to always call killer plays when it matters
- Refs were flat out terrible all night for both teams
mad.gif

- the Eagles OWN the Manning's
laugh.gif
, Vick step up for MVP, Peyton falls down a notch
pimp.gif

Everyone Else
- Jets aren't lucky, they are composed and do not panic. Texans defense REALLY is THAT BAD though. Best WR in the league
grin.gif
, I expect more from you. Santonio seems to always make the tough catches and get his feet down 
pimp.gif

-
roll.gif
at Peyton "Choke Artist" Manning, what a horrible pass to lose the game
- props to the Falcons for a decent road win, hope we (or the Saints) can beat yall out for homefield advantage cuz we'd have no problem whooping yall again
laugh.gif

- Bucs DESTROYED San Fran (and lost me money by the way
mad.gif
)
-
laugh.gif
at the Vikings, your entire team has quit how can yall continue to support that pitiful efort week in week out. Anyone that thinks Favre shouldn't be benched is infatuated with nostalgia, he'll never be good again
- Bengals
indifferent.gif
how in the WORLD do you blow that lead
laugh.gif
, Steve Johnson is a MACHINE
- Titans season is DONE, VY is a mental ****** and is likely done in Tennessee (him or Fisher). Did Moss play yesterday?

dwayne bowe is top 10 in the game right now. only 2 drops the last 3 games.

gonna be nice to see him lined up with larry fitz on the other side of him in a couple years
pimp.gif

gonna be nice to see him lined up with larry fitz on the other side of him in a couple years
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

pimp.gif

I thought Fitz was a FA at the end of this season. Man that will be awesome. D. Bowe, Larry Fitz, Jamaal, Moeaki, and McCluster.
eek.gif

As for the game yesterday. Finally, a game where I really couldn't complain about Matt Casshole. He actually resembled a starting NFL QB. Now he needs to show up against decent teams. If he does that the rest of the season. We might still win the division.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

pimp.gif

I thought Fitz was a FA at the end of this season. Man that will be awesome. D. Bowe, Larry Fitz, Jamaal, Moeaki, and McCluster.
eek.gif

As for the game yesterday. Finally, a game where I really couldn't complain about Matt Casshole. He actually resembled a starting NFL QB. Now he needs to show up against decent teams. If he does that the rest of the season. We might still win the division.

- Bye bye Chilly, hello Leslie Frazier. I hope he has some success the rest of the season.

- Brett Favre helped Childress get an extension one year, then get fired the next.
laugh.gif

- JPZ or any other Vikings fans, isn't it time to give Tavaris a look? The Vikings season is over at this point and Favre is a big part of the problem and not the solution. I'm not buying the garbage ESPN is spewing about you can't bench Favre, but that's exactly is what's going to happen.
30t6p3b.gif

- The Jets with some more late game heroics. They have to put away teams though when the have the chance, can't be letting teams hang around especially when they start playing better opposition

- The Texans.
laugh.gif
 The new era in Texas football is still chugging along.

- The Bungles.
laugh.gif
 How the hell do you blow a 21 point lead at home  to the Buffalo Bills of all teams?

- The Patriots are playing well. I didn't think the would be a bad team, but I also didn't think they'd have the best record in the league at this point in the season. I still think the Jets are the best team in their division and the AFC for that matter, but Tom Brady just finds ways to win. Looking forward to their rematch.

- The Bucs.
pimp.gif
 The AFC South race is going to be good.

- The ******** uni combo yesterday was nice.
pimp.gif

- R.I.P. to Vince Young's career in Tennessee.

- Dez.
pimp.gif

- Jason Garrett = Coach of the Year.
tongue.gif

- Bye bye Chilly, hello Leslie Frazier. I hope he has some success the rest of the season.

- Brett Favre helped Childress get an extension one year, then get fired the next.
laugh.gif

- JPZ or any other Vikings fans, isn't it time to give Tavaris a look? The Vikings season is over at this point and Favre is a big part of the problem and not the solution. I'm not buying the garbage ESPN is spewing about you can't bench Favre, but that's exactly is what's going to happen.
30t6p3b.gif

- The Jets with some more late game heroics. They have to put away teams though when the have the chance, can't be letting teams hang around especially when they start playing better opposition

- The Texans.
laugh.gif
 The new era in Texas football is still chugging along.

- The Bungles.
laugh.gif
 How the hell do you blow a 21 point lead at home  to the Buffalo Bills of all teams?

- The Patriots are playing well. I didn't think the would be a bad team, but I also didn't think they'd have the best record in the league at this point in the season. I still think the Jets are the best team in their division and the AFC for that matter, but Tom Brady just finds ways to win. Looking forward to their rematch.

- The Bucs.
pimp.gif
 The AFC South race is going to be good.

- The ******** uni combo yesterday was nice.
pimp.gif

- R.I.P. to Vince Young's career in Tennessee.

- Dez.
pimp.gif

- Jason Garrett = Coach of the Year.
tongue.gif

Lol at a Giants fan saying "If we play mistake free football we can beat anyone" Isn't that the case for a lot of teams??

Great win for us last night... we had a lot of dropped passes and 120 penalty yards, a blocked FG and still managed to put up 27pts on the number 1 defense and win by 10
pimp.gif

I am not a believer in the Bears or the Buccaneers.. Jets are also somewhat suspect but I definitely don't put them in the same boat as the Bucs or Bears

Can't wait for us to play against that Houston defense
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Dallas punt return really won them the game

Manning and Brady in another classic showdown... But Brady>>> Manning.. especially in clutch situations

WTH is wrong with Chris Collinsworth?!?! Dude was blatantly telling the Giants to knock Vick out of the game
30t6p3b.gif

Skins with another lucky win on the season due to an injury... but they won't be going anywhere

Next week vs the Bears!! Lets go Philly!!

Lol at a Giants fan saying "If we play mistake free football we can beat anyone" Isn't that the case for a lot of teams??

Great win for us last night... we had a lot of dropped passes and 120 penalty yards, a blocked FG and still managed to put up 27pts on the number 1 defense and win by 10
pimp.gif

I am not a believer in the Bears or the Buccaneers.. Jets are also somewhat suspect but I definitely don't put them in the same boat as the Bucs or Bears

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Manning and Brady in another classic showdown... But Brady>>> Manning.. especially in clutch situations

WTH is wrong with Chris Collinsworth?!?! Dude was blatantly telling the Giants to knock Vick out of the game
30t6p3b.gif

Skins with another lucky win on the season due to an injury... but they won't be going anywhere

-Peyton
ohwell.gif
must be all those Gators on the Pats squad giving him flashbacks
-Eli
laugh.gif
non-contact fumble...embarassing
-NFC South best division in football?
-Cincy playing inexcusable football right now
-Time to take Old Favrer out back and get the shotgun
-Jets just keep finding away to win
-MV7, he keeps this up, even with missing games has to be the MVP

-Peyton
ohwell.gif
must be all those Gators on the Pats squad giving him flashbacks
-Eli
laugh.gif
non-contact fumble...embarassing
-NFC South best division in football?
-Cincy playing inexcusable football right now
-Time to take Old Favrer out back and get the shotgun
-Jets just keep finding away to win
-MV7, he keeps this up, even with missing games has to be the MVP

Originally Posted by philly5fan

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Huh?  Don't even play the injury card....even with VY, you can't say that the Titans had the game wrapped up...because they didn't.....FWIW, including Landry/Rogers, Skins lost 10 guys due to injury yesterday.....they dominated the Titans statistically. 

Originally Posted by philly5fan

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Huh?  Don't even play the injury card....even with VY, you can't say that the Titans had the game wrapped up...because they didn't.....FWIW, including Landry/Rogers, Skins lost 10 guys due to injury yesterday.....they dominated the Titans statistically. 

Top 5
1. Eagles
2. Falcons
3. Steelers
4. Saints
5. Jets

-I'll go on the record, the New Orleans Saints will be in the NFC Championship game once again. Meaning, the Falcons/Eagles/______ will lose to them at some point in the post-season. Screen cap me
laugh.gif

-How the hell are you going to let Jones-Drew bring your team ALL the way down to the one-yard line, and then on the next play call a play for Rashad Jennings to run it in? Nice reward. Despicable.
-Tyler Thigpen... it doesn't seem too long ago that a lot of fans here in Minnesota were ready to burn down the Metrodome because dude was having success in Kansas City
laugh.gif

-Buffalo Bills put up damn near 50 points on the road? Mike Zimmer's seat better be hot as well.
-Dallas playing with fire. Hopefully they keep it up because I believe they're playing that way due to a high of being freed from Wade and not actually because Garrett's a good coach.
-Rusty Smith is one of the worst quarterbacks I have ever seen.
-How is Deuce King going to say 49ers can win out when they were just shut out and dominated at home? San Francisco has proven themselves among the frauds with Dallas and Minnesota. Let's not forget that.
-Atlanta's got Green Bay next week... so going on the road vs St. Louis yesterday should have been a trap game. They didn't succumb to that. Nice win.
-Yeah, Peyton had 3 INTs... but on that last drive he was on the verge of racking up 5 TDs on the road with one weapon and twelve bums. Amazing.
-I don't know what to think of the New York Giants.

Top 5
1. Eagles
2. Falcons
3. Steelers
4. Saints
5. Jets

-I'll go on the record, the New Orleans Saints will be in the NFC Championship game once again. Meaning, the Falcons/Eagles/______ will lose to them at some point in the post-season. Screen cap me
laugh.gif

-How the hell are you going to let Jones-Drew bring your team ALL the way down to the one-yard line, and then on the next play call a play for Rashad Jennings to run it in? Nice reward. Despicable.
-Tyler Thigpen... it doesn't seem too long ago that a lot of fans here in Minnesota were ready to burn down the Metrodome because dude was having success in Kansas City
laugh.gif

-Buffalo Bills put up damn near 50 points on the road? Mike Zimmer's seat better be hot as well.
-Dallas playing with fire. Hopefully they keep it up because I believe they're playing that way due to a high of being freed from Wade and not actually because Garrett's a good coach.
-Rusty Smith is one of the worst quarterbacks I have ever seen.
-How is Deuce King going to say 49ers can win out when they were just shut out and dominated at home? San Francisco has proven themselves among the frauds with Dallas and Minnesota. Let's not forget that.
-Atlanta's got Green Bay next week... so going on the road vs St. Louis yesterday should have been a trap game. They didn't succumb to that. Nice win.
-Yeah, Peyton had 3 INTs... but on that last drive he was on the verge of racking up 5 TDs on the road with one weapon and twelve bums. Amazing.
-I don't know what to think of the New York Giants.

philly5fan wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

I was thinking the same thing
30t6p3b.gif

He was saying stuff like "and they slam Vick's head against the field, another good hit by the Giants" 
indifferent.gif

You'd think he would have realized after the Hobbs hit how stupid he sounds

Back
Top Bottom