NFL Week 11 In Review...

philly5fan wrote:
WTH is wrong with Chris Collinsworth?!?! Dude was blatantly telling the Giants to knock Vick out of the game
30t6p3b.gif

I was thinking the same thing
30t6p3b.gif

He was saying stuff like "and they slam Vick's head against the field, another good hit by the Giants" 
indifferent.gif

You'd think he would have realized after the Hobbs hit how stupid he sounds

The Giants wouldn't be the Giants without our obligatory 2nd season meltdown. I'm not thinking playoff anymore but rather week to week.
eyes.gif

The Giants wouldn't be the Giants without our obligatory 2nd season meltdown. I'm not thinking playoff anymore but rather week to week.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

-I'll go on the record, the New Orleans Saints will be in the NFC Championship game once again.   

I'll jump on board with that. You can almost sense it. I think that in the end it will be Philly playing N.O. for the NFC Championship. It just seems like the stars are aligning for that matchup. If it can work out that way of course.

-I'll go on the record, the New Orleans Saints will be in the NFC Championship game once again.   

I'll jump on board with that. You can almost sense it. I think that in the end it will be Philly playing N.O. for the NFC Championship. It just seems like the stars are aligning for that matchup. If it can work out that way of course.

-Dallas playing with fire. Hopefully they keep it up because I believe they're playing that way due to a high of being freed from Wade and not actually because Garrett's a good coach.

My fear is that if they continue to win, Jerry will think it's because of the latter and make Garrett the coach for next season.

-Dallas playing with fire. Hopefully they keep it up because I believe they're playing that way due to a high of being freed from Wade and not actually because Garrett's a good coach.

My fear is that if they continue to win, Jerry will think it's because of the latter and make Garrett the coach for next season.

Falcons
pimp.gif

the way I see it, we can only afford to lose 1 game...we have to lock up the nfc, going up to philly or greenbay in the cold is not a good look

Falcons
pimp.gif

the way I see it, we can only afford to lose 1 game...we have to lock up the nfc, going up to philly or greenbay in the cold is not a good look

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Or maybe he is a good coach.

He's off to a good start as a HC, but a lot of you Cowboys fans here on NT have called for his head in the past.....

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Or maybe he is a good coach.

He's off to a good start as a HC, but a lot of you Cowboys fans here on NT have called for his head in the past.....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

philly5fan wrote:

Lol at a Giants fan saying "If we play mistake free football we can beat anyone" Isn't that the case for a lot of teams??

Great win for us last night... we had a lot of dropped passes and 120 penalty yards, a blocked FG and still managed to put up 27pts on the number 1 defense and win by 10
pimp.gif

I am not a believer in the Bears or the Buccaneers.. Jets are also somewhat suspect but I definitely don't put them in the same boat as the Bucs or Bears

Can't wait for us to play against that Houston defense
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Dallas punt return really won them the game

Manning and Brady in another classic showdown... But Brady>>> Manning.. especially in clutch situations

WTH is wrong with Chris Collinsworth?!?! Dude was blatantly telling the Giants to knock Vick out of the game
30t6p3b.gif

Skins with another lucky win on the season due to an injury... but they won't be going anywhere

Next week vs the Bears!! Lets go Philly!!
Huh?  Don't even play the injury card....even with VY, you can't say that the Titans had the game wrapped up...because they didn't.....FWIW, including Landry/Rogers, Skins lost 10 guys due to injury yesterday.....they dominated the Titans statistically. 

Dominated and won against a rookie QB in OT... not to mention in OT every single positive yard gained was due to a Titans penalty

Not gonna say they had the game wrapped up.... but playing a QB with the name of Rusty for half the game certainly didn't help

Packers have given up 3 points in our last 2 road games.  Recognize this defense.

How good would this team be if we still had Finley, Grant, and Jolly. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

philly5fan wrote:

Lol at a Giants fan saying "If we play mistake free football we can beat anyone" Isn't that the case for a lot of teams??

Great win for us last night... we had a lot of dropped passes and 120 penalty yards, a blocked FG and still managed to put up 27pts on the number 1 defense and win by 10
pimp.gif

I am not a believer in the Bears or the Buccaneers.. Jets are also somewhat suspect but I definitely don't put them in the same boat as the Bucs or Bears

Can't wait for us to play against that Houston defense
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Dallas punt return really won them the game

Manning and Brady in another classic showdown... But Brady>>> Manning.. especially in clutch situations

30t6p3b.gif

Skins with another lucky win on the season due to an injury... but they won't be going anywhere

Next week vs the Bears!! Lets go Philly!!
Huh?  Don't even play the injury card....even with VY, you can't say that the Titans had the game wrapped up...because they didn't.....FWIW, including Landry/Rogers, Skins lost 10 guys due to injury yesterday.....they dominated the Titans statistically. 

Dominated and won against a rookie QB in OT... not to mention in OT every single positive yard gained was due to a Titans penalty

Not gonna say they had the game wrapped up.... but playing a QB with the name of Rusty for half the game certainly didn't help

Packers have given up 3 points in our last 2 road games.  Recognize this defense.

How good would this team be if we still had Finley, Grant, and Jolly. 
sick.gif

Randy Moss is a quitter.

I expected a better effort from Oakland yesterday. Steelers were pissed off. Thanks NE. !%!# Ben Roethislerienvdfsjbslifwosnvsbvxclzvnsjkileeqwaszcoixcj though.

Eli Manning needs to get those Giant WR's some stickum. They've tipped and missed so many damn balls into int's. Not a Giants fan, but seeing Eli fumble the ball
on a face first slide is downright disgusting. That is NOT supposed to happen. Ever.

Didn't see any other games, but I will say that there should be no way the Chargers lose at home tonight.

Randy Moss is a quitter.

I expected a better effort from Oakland yesterday. Steelers were pissed off. Thanks NE. !%!# Ben Roethislerienvdfsjbslifwosnvsbvxclzvnsjkileeqwaszcoixcj though.

Eli Manning needs to get those Giant WR's some stickum. They've tipped and missed so many damn balls into int's. Not a Giants fan, but seeing Eli fumble the ball
on a face first slide is downright disgusting. That is NOT supposed to happen. Ever.

Didn't see any other games, but I will say that there should be no way the Chargers lose at home tonight.

-Yeah, Peyton had 3 INTs... but on that last drive he was on the verge of racking up 5 TDs on the road with one weapon and twelve bums. Amazing.
i was waiting for the playing with nobodies thing to come up...

-Yeah, Peyton had 3 INTs... but on that last drive he was on the verge of racking up 5 TDs on the road with one weapon and twelve bums. Amazing.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

It's so ironic they go that route. 
laugh.gif

But hey, I was also impressed with what Manning ALMOST did.  I mean, he ALMOST had 5 TD's, on the road. 

Don't you worry about Tom's haircut winning vs Baltimore, the Steelers, AND Peyton, ya know, with "elite" offensive weapons at his disposal, Peyton ALMOST had 5 TD's.  
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

If only we could erase those interceptions he loves throwing.....

Back
Top Bottom