NFL Week 11 In Review...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by JPZx

-Yeah, Peyton had 3 INTs... but on that last drive he was on the verge of racking up 5 TDs on the road with one weapon and twelve bums. Amazing.
i was waiting for the playing with nobodies thing to come up...

It's so ironic they go that route. 
laugh.gif

But hey, I was also impressed with what Manning ALMOST did.  I mean, he ALMOST had 5 TD's, on the road. 

Don't you worry about Tom's haircut winning vs Baltimore, the Steelers, AND Peyton, ya know, with "elite" offensive weapons at his disposal, Peyton ALMOST had 5 TD's.  
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

If only we could erase those interceptions he loves throwing.....

Originally Posted by CP1708

-Yeah, Peyton had 3 INTs... but on that last drive he was on the verge of racking up 5 TDs on the road with one weapon and twelve bums. Amazing.

laugh.gif

But hey, I was also impressed with what Manning ALMOST did.  I mean, he ALMOST had 5 TD's, on the road. 

Don't you worry about Tom's haircut winning vs Baltimore, the Steelers, AND Peyton, ya know, with "elite" offensive weapons at his disposal, Peyton ALMOST had 5 TD's.  
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

imagine what peyton could do with some big weapons like danny woodhead and wes welker....whoa baby! we can only dream...

KLJ you said after Wade got fired "Part of me doesn't want us to go on a big run and have to deal with Jerry Jones considering Garrett a coach for 2011 and beyond"

Then you beat the Giants and said after "Maybe I should be able to separate Jason Garrett the OC from Jason Garrett the head coach"

Then you beat the Lions and said after "Or maybe he is a good coach" in response to someone arguing the contrary.

.... Seems like you're victim of the attitude you thought Jerry Jones would take on.
laugh.gif

KLJ you said after Wade got fired "Part of me doesn't want us to go on a big run and have to deal with Jerry Jones considering Garrett a coach for 2011 and beyond"

Then you beat the Giants and said after "Maybe I should be able to separate Jason Garrett the OC from Jason Garrett the head coach"

Then you beat the Lions and said after "Or maybe he is a good coach" in response to someone arguing the contrary.

.... Seems like you're victim of the attitude you thought Jerry Jones would take on.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

imagine what peyton could do with some big weapons like danny woodhead and wes welker....whoa baby! we can only dream...

How is me crediting Manning any slight towards Brady whatsoever?
grin.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
 ironic  to call him out on  it
see  above:
Brady  sure is   opening  up  holes  for woodhead

laugh.gif
 ironic  to call him out on  it
see  above:
Brady  sure is   opening  up  holes  for woodhead

Reed
laugh.gif
son played Madden before the game.

The score of the game is not a good indicator. It was 20-13 before the 2 pick 6's.

7-3
pimp.gif
and on top of the division.

Suddenly the Bucs game is a BIG ONE!

let's goooo

Reed
laugh.gif
son played Madden before the game.

The score of the game is not a good indicator. It was 20-13 before the 2 pick 6's.

7-3
pimp.gif
and on top of the division.

Suddenly the Bucs game is a BIG ONE!

let's goooo

laugh.gif

I think that's a reasonable perception for Cowboys fans to have.  I just have my own pipe dream on what the coaching staff should look like.  Hence, my comments.

Manning might have been playing with 12 bums but that throw was idiotic to me.

laugh.gif

I think that's a reasonable perception for Cowboys fans to have.  I just have my own pipe dream on what the coaching staff should look like.  Hence, my comments.

Manning might have been playing with 12 bums but that throw was idiotic to me.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I'm aware of what I said. Thanks.
I'm just wondering whether you think you are falling into the same trap you thought Jerry Jones would fall into.

However, I'm expecting another short response that totally evades the question at hand.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I'm aware of what I said. Thanks.
I'm just wondering whether you think you are falling into the same trap you thought Jerry Jones would fall into.

However, I'm expecting another short response that totally evades the question at hand.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Michael Crabtree needs to return Frodo's ring ... I didnt see him on Sunday vs Talib

nerd.gif
Dre
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 How long did it take you to think of that gem?

grin.gif
definitely not a slight to brady. it's just funny how people (not just you...you're definitely not alone) always remind everyone of it this year when the colts lose. it was said a few times during the broadcast, then immediately after the game, "oh poor peyton, playing with a bunch of nobodies..."

his near comeback...sure was very valiant. there was not a single pats fan who wasn't nervous. but it fell short. and why'd it fall short? turnovers. 4 TDs is definitely impressive...but those 3 INTs were horrendous and cost them the game. yet all that gets lost because he was playing with nobodies, so it becomes, oh man he was damn near amazing.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Michael Crabtree needs to return Frodo's ring ... I didnt see him on Sunday vs Talib

nerd.gif
Dre
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 How long did it take you to think of that gem?

Back
Top Bottom