NFL Week 15 In Review...

That doesn't matter because their fraud fans will harp back to their Superbowls which is the reason they chose them anyway

Otherwise they'd actually root for their hometown squad

Come on man, not this stupidity again. I hate the fans who think they're somehow better because they root for their teams or because you don't root for you hometown team, your fan hood isn't the same. You're better than that & grouping all fans together.

http://niketalk.com/t/137999/official-cowboys-vs-eagles-post-goodnight/210#post_3047998

^This explains alot. He's getting "sonned" by a Cowboys' fan anyway. so its whatever I guess.

:lol:

They couldn't put Indy/KC at 4?
mean.gif

i wish brotha it wouldve been nice, its on @ 10am for me

Last edited:
Jeez :lol: can't even enjoy it with a beer then.

The place I usually go in the city this time of year is a Saints bar. So they'll have that on most TV's, the 'Boys and probably the Jets :x might have to switch it up.

Did this meatball really just dig up a 5 year old post so he could show who his step dad is a fan of?

Creepy.

Jeez
laugh.gif
can't even enjoy it with a beer then.

The place I usually go in the city this time of year is a Saints bar. So they'll have that on most TV's, the 'Boys and probably the Jets
sick.gif
might have to switch it up.

haha yeah, ill still have a whisky and coke in the AM, i got the ticket so im good at the pad

Did this meatball really just dig up a 5 year old post so he could show who his step dad is a fan of?

Creepy.

Right? I was sonned because I said my step dad is a Cowboys fan and they lost 44-6 in his house full of Eagles fans

Dat ether applied on me :lol:

Creepy.

Some people really have nothing else to do :lol: sad

I don't keep stack of notes if thats what you're getting at. Dudes on NT like stillin, joka, mmg, peep, fraij, etc. Combination of posting constantly plus a need to bear their souls from time to time. When you see the name all the time you just remember stuff. Then its as simple as search name +keyword.

Edit: and Huddler saves everything:lol:

Last edited:
I didn't even remember I wrote the damn thing...pretty pathetic

and you lost 44-6 :lol:

Last edited:
Whatever you say man just seems weird you remember that dude said his step dad was a boys fan 5 years ago.

-I went to the Steelers game yesterday.  It was EXTREMELY cold out there, it was about 12 degrees with the wind blowing off the water but I had a good time with some friends.  Saw the punter get blown up which actually looked worse compared to the replays.  The Steelers were really physical last night, probably since it was a division game so I applaud them for that.  Cheap hit or not, that's a football play.

--Young Kap back at it 
pimp.gif

--Obviously it was wrong for Dez to walk off the field before the game was over but I say more power to him.  He really wants to win, and is frustrated with the results that the rest of the team is producing.

--Good strong win by the Vikings yesterday. Even though they didn't have their best player AD on the field, they still went out and competed.  If I were a Vikings fan I would be extremely pleased that my team is still fighting to win even though their season is over.  Which is the exact of what I can say for the Texans and their fans.  That's the difference between a franchise that at least wants to win versus a franchise that is just happy to be in the league.  When you see members of the Texans fanbase say things like "suck for Clowney" you know those dudes aren't in it to win it.  Which to me is indicative of who and what they are as a franchise/fanbase, as they are ingrained with that loser mentality.  *Joe Clark*.........."This school team deserves exactly what it gets"

--No more of that ridiculous Nick Foles for MVP talk, thank goodness.  

--The refs weren't out to help Brady and Co. yesterday.

--Glad to see the Kirk Cousins era in DC finally take flight.  I think that team can finally do some things with him as their starting QB going forward for now and next year.  

--Glad to see the Kirk Cousins era in DC finally take flight.  I think that team can finally do some things with him as their starting QB going forward for now and next year.  

you think Cousins is gonna be Washington's QB next year? :lol:

I don't keep stack of notes if thats what you're getting at. Dudes on NT like stillin, joka, mmg, peep, fraij, etc. Combination of posting constantly plus a need to bear their souls from time to time. When you see the name all the time you just remember stuff. Then its as simple as search name +keyword.

Edit: and Huddler saves everything:lol:

This confirms it. No ***** guaranteed.

:rolleyes   perfect example of how some dudes just can't win

I have no doubts that rg3 will once again be be a winning once he gets healthy (especially playing in the nfc east)...but this man throws everyone on his offense under the bus at various points of the season and you think he deserves to get some slack?

Last edited:
I have no doubta that rg3 will once again be be a winning once he gets healthy (especially playing in the nfc east)...but this man throws everyone on his offense under the bus at various points of the season and you think he deserves to get some slack?
You literally just knocked the dude for supporting Kirk Cousins after getting benched for him.  No matter how you feel about somebody you got to leave them room to do the right thing and give them credit for that.

Back
Top Bottom