NFL Week 15 In Review...

ku-xlarge.gif

Man this seasons going exaactly how I DID NOT want it to go :smh:

Were about to end up with a mediocre 8-8 record, barely miss the playoffs, and get a crappy mid-round draft pick.

This team can't even suck the right way... Pause. :smh:

I have no idea how y'all still get trolled by shoes. I said it last week, dude had never posted any actual insight or analysis. Only posts LOL in the NFL thread, and probably doesn't even post in the cowboys team thread. Why are y'all still waiting for him to offer anything useful to this board :lol:

Man this seasons going exaactly how I DID NOT want it to go
mean.gif

Were about to end up with a mediocre 8-8 record, barely miss the playoffs, and get a crappy mid-round draft pick.

This team can't even suck the right way... Pause.
mean.gif
Not much as changed then... Isn't this the Chargers MO?

I have no idea how y'all still get trolled by shoes. I said it last week, dude had never posted any actual insight or analysis. Only posts LOL in the NFL thread, and probably doesn't even post in the cowboys team thread. Why are y'all still waiting for him to offer anything useful to this board :lol:

...and what do you bring besides riding other dudes waves? I know you were the Stevie from Eastbound @ Down type dude in school. "yeah what he said" clown

It's crazy how good the NFC West is now. Just a few years ago it was a joke.

That's funny you mentioned that because I was thinking the same thing the other day.

I remember all the jokes about "NFC WORST" "NFC Cespool" etc. I remember when no one believed in the Cardinals when they won the division at 9-7 then went onto the SB.

It was a bad division for a VERY long time. It wasn't until 2011 when things started to change.

Last edited:
With the right QB, next season is the year I expect Fisher to take the next step and Rams to take off. Playoffs or bust.

Two years of competitive, sub-.500 ball. Play the Niners tough always. Upset the Saints most recently.

With the right QB, next season is the year I expect Fisher to take the next step and Rams to take off. Playoffs or bust.

Two years of competitive, sub-.500 ball. Play the Niners tough always. Upset the Saints most recently.
They played us tough last year.  This year, not so much.

Rams definitely has a solid team. They just never run on all cylinders consistently.

Am I weird if I consider the Ravens better than the Broncos and Pats but not capable of beating KC. It just seems like the Chiefs would be a nightmare for them.

The right QB can go a long way, whether it's Teddy, Bortles, or someone else. Stacy is the RB of the future. Cook, Austin, Pettis, Quick. Enough weapons on turf.

Fisher hit on Brockers and Jenkins. He'll hit again in 2014.

I need the Rams to pass on Bridgewater with their pick.

If I'm the Rams I try to pry RG3 from the wreckage of Washington and draft an O-lineman.

Either way if they end up with the second pick I expect them to trade out and draft an O-lineman with their first pick, Ha-Ha with their second.

Rams definitely has a solid team. They just never run on all cylinders consistently.

Am I weird if I consider the Ravens better than the Broncos and Pats but not capable of beating KC. It just seems like the Chiefs would be a nightmare for them.

The Raiders put up 31 points on them. I think the Ravens can beat them, the Chiefs haven't beaten one good team all season. No I don't consider the Cowboys or Eagles good teams.

Back
Top Bottom