NFL Week 15 In Review...

cowboys -

-terrible 2nd half collapse... i swear they love to torture us :frown: :lol:
-we didn't run the ball when we should have (especially to drain the clock & especially since murray was playing well), our defense was nowhere to be found, & those late INT's killed us... same story every week it feels like.
-dez walking off early will be a huge story
-we had such a good chance to pull even with philly after their loss too
-im still staying positive because if we win out, we're in the playoffs... there's still hope :nerd: :lol:

everyone else -

-that dez TD grab in the 4th was very impressive
-jamaal charles :x :x
-steven jackson bullying his way in for that TD
-cutler to jeffery :wow:
-bengals blew a great opportunity
-vikings playing spoiler even without AP
-shanahan & brady's postgame interviews :rofl:
-washington's TO's :x
-great game for tannehill

Last edited:
Texans
- Jonathan Joseph had the nerve to try to make some plays, so Andre countered that by dropping passes. The tank is in effect.
- That'll show all the Phillips fans why he shouldn't be the head coach going forward. It would be more of the same, giving up backbreaking big plays throughout the game. A fresh start for once.

Seahawks
- Defense played great, but that offense still sputtered more often than not.
- Home field advantage is crucial for this team.

The League
- For a minute I thought Cutler was about to ruin the Bears. Good to see Alshon bailed him out.
- Washington stinks, yet I thought RG3's seemingly firm support of Cousins was interesting.
- Bengals :rolleyes what are you doing?? The Texans aren't in the playoffs, and you're firmly blowing your 2nd round chance
- Cowboys/Packers...the most forgone conclusion game I've ever watched. At no point did I think Dallas would close the deal. Didn't even have to hope for them to fail, cause it was inevitable.
- Kansas City Jamals...Terrelle Pryor's face after Charles' 16 td summed up the game
- Eagles could have slammed the door on the division, but got it with a sawed off instead. Not sure how the Vikes put up that many points, but I know it had nothing to do with Josh Freeman.
- Based on the schedule, week 16 seems to have done good games.

Last edited:
Already winning 4 more games than last year isn't COY of the year worthy?

Have fun with 5 more years of Romo and a salary cap looking like Enron books
Chip is good bet for COY canidate.  As he stated, 4 more wins than last year, and a possible playoff birth when everyone said 2-14 or 4-12 season.  Why can't he be a COY canidate?   Eagles loss fell on our TERRIBLE defense this week.  Foles put up solid numbers.

1. I definitely sympathize with these Cowboys fans. I mean, they're going 8-8 again. Derrick Rose hurt again. Kobe came back but he's not the same and might be over the hill. Yankees losing Cano, Granderson, definitely have a tough year ahead. It's been a rough 2013.

:lol:

Clearly but when you were calling everyone "F******" not long ago but now you're mad that people aren't giving a generally irrelevant franchise "props" that really doesn't add up.

My general disdain for Jeff Ireland, team struggles and the like has nothing to do with "NFL Week 15 in Review", thanks though.

-whole NFC East proved yesterday that they are, who we thought they were. All four teams.

-cam just another day at the office.

-9ers heating up at the right time.

-patriots were overdue for that one.

-Alex snith 300 yards passing, 290 came from yac.

-panthers gon win the south.

-good game yesterday dc. See u Sunday Kirk!

1.  I definitely sympathize with these Cowboys fans.  I mean, they're going 8-8 again.  Derrick Rose hurt again.  Kobe came back but he's not the same and might be over the hill.  Yankees losing Cano, Granderson, definitely have a tough year ahead.  It's been a rough 2013.

How do you make bandwagoner jokes when you're a bandwagoner too?

No need to be frustrated watching a team win that won't make the playoffs and not affect the Seahawks. Should've enjoyed the physical football game, Seattle fans should appreciate it

Not very entertaining though for a SNF divisional.

- Where is the heart on this Giants team? Just embarrassing to get blown out like that AT HOME.

- :lol: This dude Tony Romo... It's really not ALL his fault. The defense is trash, Garrett is trash as a head coach, Jerry is in his own world but is the same choking *** Romo from day 1. Just when you think the Cowboys have things in their favor he blows it every year. Every. Damn. Year.:lol:

- Free Dez

- Didn't watch one second of the Steelers/Bengals game.

- Shocked at how bad the Saints played at STL.

- Jamal Charles :wow: :x

- I don't trust Cutler at all. Him and Romo are brothers.

Last edited:
Already winning 4 more games than last year isn't COY of the year worthy?

Wow 4 games? You convinced me. Yeah, let's just hand him the award now.

4th and 1 at PHI 24 (No Huddle, Shotgun) L.McCoy up the middle to PHI 24 for no gain

Wow 4 games? You convinced me. Yeah, let's just hand him the award now.

4th and 1 at PHI 24 (No Huddle, Shotgun) L.McCoy up the middle to PHI 24 for no gain

One play lets discredit the entire season :lol:

Make a valid argument and I'll talk to you; otherwise you are just a lonely pathetic, simpleton troll

Is it possible for you to actually have a convo or will you just say Evoque and run away with your tail between your legs?

Last edited:
Lions lose tonight and Green Bay "controls its own destiny".

pimp.gif

Thanks, Romo. 

NFC East is a joke. All four teams are ***.

Eagles aren't a good team, just had a few good games. Still think they win the division but their defense is sad.
Cowboys have the worst defense and Jerry Jones has killed that team. Romo leads the league in 4th quarter INTs when tied or leading by one possession :x
Giants have the worst offense in the division.
Red skins are a mess. Kirk looked okay for his first game of the year. I expect him to put up 450+ on Dallas next week.

my pats

defense is back to being *** again . i dont know what happened to talib , but dude is FAR from being a top CB at this point . its like steve smith torching this dude has got him ****** up in the head

brady was impressive with the cast of receivers he had . 365 yds , 62% and 2 TDs with edelman , amendola , boyce and hooman isnt bad . theres not a single QB more frightening down by 1 score with the ball in his hands with 1-2 min to go

ecstatic the Bengals lost last night . hopefully the Ravens get that work tonight too

Bengals are still solid. Had a bad game, special teams and random flukey plays. Dalton sucks though. Still a dangerous team.

Still think Denver goes from the AFC, can't decide between Seattle and SF for the NFC.

we aint doing too much another day in the office. just punching the clock and doing work. :pimp:

10-4 damn feels good.

our opposite corner of Captain has to get better Florence, White, and Thomas has to step up.

Hardy
Luke
CJ
TD
Star
Short
Missile Mike
Captain
Cam
D.Will
Smitty
Greg
Teddy
Fat Boy

all doing work.

gotta be seattle from the nfc with that home field.

any doubt andy reid is coy? or are you guys just saying stuff just to say it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom