NFL Week 2 In Review....

S4L

Post your observations from Week 2....

-Mike Vick is offically back. Most of you clowns said he would never see an NFL field again, let alone make a start.

-'Boys will be just fine. Guarantee a W in Houston...

-******** still find ways to lose football games. Can't be up 27-10 in the 3rd and choke....

-Jeff Fisher just doesn't like Vince Young.

-Good win by the Jets.

-Bengals just got the Ravens number here lately.

Quotes of the week
-"Where's the deep safety?"-Announcer wondering why Revis was left on an island against Randy Moss...
-"going to be an interesting game. Giants looked great on Sunday and the Colts...did not. Their defense was awful especially the run D...maybe Bradshaw breaks out...might come down to a FG either way"-Giants fan who clearly doesn't know how pathetic his team is...
-Yeah it's early, but Laron Landry is playing better than any other SS i've seen thus far.-Clown who has only watched 2 NFL games this year, Cowboys vs Skins and Texans vs Skins

Post your observations from Week 2....

-Mike Vick is offically back. Most of you clowns said he would never see an NFL field again, let alone make a start.

-'Boys will be just fine. Guarantee a W in Houston...

-******** still find ways to lose football games. Can't be up 27-10 in the 3rd and choke....

-Good win by the Jets.

Quotes of the week
-"Where's the deep safety?"-Announcer wondering why Revis was left on an island against Randy Moss...
-"going to be an interesting game. Giants looked great on Sunday and the Colts...did not. Their defense was awful especially the run D...maybe Bradshaw breaks out...might come down to a FG either way"-Giants fan who clearly doesn't know how pathetic his team is...
-Yeah it's early, but Laron Landry is playing better than any other SS i've seen thus far.-Clown who has only watched 2 NFL games this year, Cowboys vs Skins and Texans vs Skins

Patriots Game:

Darius Butler.......
indifferent.gif

Tom Brady..........
indifferent.gif

Pats' 2nd half offensive play-calling.........
indifferent.gif

From the other game I watched yesterday:

-From the 1st few series, didnt look like he would be upright to make any throws, but Chicken Cutler hung in there and beasted. 

Patriots Game:

Darius Butler.......
indifferent.gif

Tom Brady..........
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

From the other game I watched yesterday:

-From the 1st few series, didnt look like he would be upright to make any throws, but Chicken Cutler hung in there and beasted. 

S4L3 wrote:

Jeff is his own worst enemy now.... why the hell would he bench Young after all he has done to save Fischs job? That's not gonna help is mental state doin %%%@ like that.

Great defensive game but like I said before, the Bengals play calling is the worst in the L and Carson is extremely gun shy because of it.
let him air the ball out to try to stretch the field. Even if he over throws a wide open Ocho like he always does. At least teams will open the backfield up a lil instead of knowing the play wont go further then 15 yrds!
mad.gif

S4L3 wrote:

Jeff is his own worst enemy now.... why the hell would he bench Young after all he has done to save Fischs job? That's not gonna help is mental state doin %%%@ like that.

Great defensive game but like I said before, the Bengals play calling is the worst in the L and Carson is extremely gun shy because of it.
let him air the ball out to try to stretch the field. Even if he over throws a wide open Ocho like he always does. At least teams will open the backfield up a lil instead of knowing the play wont go further then 15 yrds!
mad.gif

Let's get this foolishness moving. I need the entertainment this morning...

Let's get this foolishness moving. I need the entertainment this morning...

But I agree with pulling him. VY played horribly in a game they were still in. Titans didn't have a run game and VY already turned it over four times. If Nate caught that pass it would've been a TD, which was thrown by KC. Besides VY is mentally frail anyways. It doesn't take much to get him rattled.

But I agree with pulling him. VY played horribly in a game they were still in. Titans didn't have a run game and VY already turned it over four times. If Nate caught that pass it would've been a TD, which was thrown by KC. Besides VY is mentally frail anyways. It doesn't take much to get him rattled.

- Simply put START MIKE VICK!!!! Eagles escaped with a win yesterday because our defense decided to blow a late lead, but I'm happy with the offense. Vick got everyone involved and we actually had a running game (as weird as that sounds) McCoy got busy 100+ yards and 3TD's
pimp.gif
. I really hope management puts the lean on Andy Reid and forces his hand once Kolb starts stinking it up

-
roll.gif
at the Skins, they always find ways to blow games like yesterday (just like the Saints game last season).
indifferent.gif
 at not doubling Andre Johnson on 4th and 10 with the game on the line, not to mention having Reed Doughty (White Men Can't Jump) in at safety
laugh.gif
Props to McNabb though he was very impressive throwing the ball downfield.

-
laugh.gif
at everyone's most "talented" team in the league the Dallas Cowboys. That talent sure is doing them well isn't it? 51 pass attempts for Romo
sick.gif
, Jason Garrett's playcalling is almost as bad as Andy Reid's. Cutler sure can GUN it, that one throw to Knox was
eek.gif
 and so was Hester's TD catch
eek.gif
sick.gif
. 0-3 is gonna be hilarious, Texans gonna be very tough to beat

- Patriots defense looks awful, mainly the secondary. Brady played like Sanchez yesterday
laugh.gif
. Braylon Edwards with the dougie
roll.gif
. Randy Moss' catch was just flat out STUPID
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, Revis will learn to just shut up and play like Nnamdi and Champ Bailey do.
- Colts back on track, he'll always SON Eli as long as he's in the league.
- I agree with OP, Jeff Fisher just flat out doesn't like Vince Young. Kerry Collins can't give you a spark
laugh.gif

- I wholeheartedly agree with Ray Lewis' post game comments, seems like the officials always penalize THEM for their physical play. Two horrible penalties against him and Suggs. Waka Flacco played like hot garbage though
sick.gif

- Packers handled business against a bad team. Clay Matthews looks like a runaway for DPOY

QOTW: Randy is stuck in Cromartie's Play Pen 
laugh.gif

- Simply put START MIKE VICK!!!! Eagles escaped with a win yesterday because our defense decided to blow a late lead, but I'm happy with the offense. Vick got everyone involved and we actually had a running game (as weird as that sounds) McCoy got busy 100+ yards and 3TD's
pimp.gif
. I really hope management puts the lean on Andy Reid and forces his hand once Kolb starts stinking it up

-
roll.gif
at the Skins, they always find ways to blow games like yesterday (just like the Saints game last season).
indifferent.gif
 at not doubling Andre Johnson on 4th and 10 with the game on the line, not to mention having Reed Doughty (White Men Can't Jump) in at safety
laugh.gif
Props to McNabb though he was very impressive throwing the ball downfield.

-
laugh.gif
at everyone's most "talented" team in the league the Dallas Cowboys. That talent sure is doing them well isn't it? 51 pass attempts for Romo
sick.gif
, Jason Garrett's playcalling is almost as bad as Andy Reid's. Cutler sure can GUN it, that one throw to Knox was
eek.gif
 and so was Hester's TD catch
eek.gif
sick.gif
. 0-3 is gonna be hilarious, Texans gonna be very tough to beat

- Patriots defense looks awful, mainly the secondary. Brady played like Sanchez yesterday
laugh.gif
. Braylon Edwards with the dougie
roll.gif
. Randy Moss' catch was just flat out STUPID
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, Revis will learn to just shut up and play like Nnamdi and Champ Bailey do.
- Colts back on track, he'll always SON Eli as long as he's in the league.
- I agree with OP, Jeff Fisher just flat out doesn't like Vince Young. Kerry Collins can't give you a spark
laugh.gif

- I wholeheartedly agree with Ray Lewis' post game comments, seems like the officials always penalize THEM for their physical play. Two horrible penalties against him and Suggs. Waka Flacco played like hot garbage though
sick.gif

- Packers handled business against a bad team. Clay Matthews looks like a runaway for DPOY

QOTW: Randy is stuck in Cromartie's Play Pen 
laugh.gif

Is it me or have you ever noticed that as athletic as Randy Moss is, that he almost never competes for the ball when it's a bad throw/interception? Like that pass that Cromartie picked off...it looked like he could have been more of a "cornerback" on that play to at least tip the ball away. I have noticed that. 

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Patriots Game:

Darius Butler.......
indifferent.gif

Tom Brady..........
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
pretty much. turned from spreading the ball out into forcing it to randy. terrible.

and just like i said on monday night/tuesday morning...our defense will make sanchez look great.

Is it me or have you ever noticed that as athletic as Randy Moss is, that he almost never competes for the ball when it's a bad throw/interception? Like that pass that Cromartie picked off...it looked like he could have been more of a "cornerback" on that play to at least tip the ball away. I have noticed that. 

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Patriots Game:

Darius Butler.......
indifferent.gif

Tom Brady..........
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
pretty much. turned from spreading the ball out into forcing it to randy. terrible.

and just like i said on monday night/tuesday morning...our defense will make sanchez look great.

laugh.gif
Good to see you managed to stop by the computer on the way back from the medicine cabinet shoes...

Anyways, Green Bay:

Clay Matthews 6 sacks through 2 games, granted the Bills OL sucks but Clay is playing great football and is relentless to the quarterback.  Opening things up for the rest of the defense.

Looks like Rodgers and McCarthy had a "don't force balls to Jermichael" talk this week, and Fin still managed to catch 4 balls for 100 yds.

Who is Buffalos next QB?  Marshawn Lynch was featured for once and looked pretty good doing it

Brandon Jackson really is not a starting NFL tailback... 3rd down back is what he is.

Team still needs work in a lot of areas... Rodgers is thinking too much, 2nd half looked like he settled down and just did what was being called from the sidelines and got better. 

NFL:

How can you Cowboys fans not see how damn overrated your team is.  Super gassed up and  yall probably still think you're gonna be playing in February.  Your best player on offense has a concussion, Garrett and Wade couldnt coach a pop warner team, yall let Cutler cut you up for almost 300 yds and 3 passing to dudes like Devin Hester.  At this point you'll be lucky to host A playoff game in Dallas.
30t6p3b.gif

Gary Kubiak got let off the hook in OT after deciding not to let Rackers take a shot at a 53 yd field goal... Sorta funny to see Shanny get beat by his own trick though.  Too bad Graham couldnt have booted the 2nd ball through...

Andre Johnson
sick.gif

Jahvid Best was a beastttttt yesterday, speed was crazy on his long catch and that dude can really run through traffic.  His between the tackles game still needs a lot of improvement but he looks good.  Detroit might have a battle between Best and Suh for ROY...

Mike Vick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
How can you not keep starting him at this point... hes put up 50 points over 6 quarters of play.  Philly fanbase bout to be LIVIDDDD if Andy goes back to Kolb this week.

Miami -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Knew all along theyd stop the Vikings... Theyre going to play a lot of  14-10 games this year and probably win most of them.  Ive been tryin to tell yall about Cam Wake for a while now and the dude is making big plays... Him and Koa are a PROBLEM.

Vikings look horrible on offense, Favre lookin like hes a few weeks of training camp behind everyone else.  Jared Allen barely crossing the LOS so far this yr. and that secondary is basura.

WHERE IS JIMMY CLAUSEN??

laugh.gif
Good to see you managed to stop by the computer on the way back from the medicine cabinet shoes...

Anyways, Green Bay:

Clay Matthews 6 sacks through 2 games, granted the Bills OL sucks but Clay is playing great football and is relentless to the quarterback.  Opening things up for the rest of the defense.

Looks like Rodgers and McCarthy had a "don't force balls to Jermichael" talk this week, and Fin still managed to catch 4 balls for 100 yds.

Who is Buffalos next QB?  Marshawn Lynch was featured for once and looked pretty good doing it

Brandon Jackson really is not a starting NFL tailback... 3rd down back is what he is.

Team still needs work in a lot of areas... Rodgers is thinking too much, 2nd half looked like he settled down and just did what was being called from the sidelines and got better. 

NFL:

How can you Cowboys fans not see how damn overrated your team is.  Super gassed up and  yall probably still think you're gonna be playing in February.  Your best player on offense has a concussion, Garrett and Wade couldnt coach a pop warner team, yall let Cutler cut you up for almost 300 yds and 3 passing to dudes like Devin Hester.  At this point you'll be lucky to host A playoff game in Dallas.
30t6p3b.gif

Gary Kubiak got let off the hook in OT after deciding not to let Rackers take a shot at a 53 yd field goal... Sorta funny to see Shanny get beat by his own trick though.  Too bad Graham couldnt have booted the 2nd ball through...

Andre Johnson
sick.gif

Jahvid Best was a beastttttt yesterday, speed was crazy on his long catch and that dude can really run through traffic.  His between the tackles game still needs a lot of improvement but he looks good.  Detroit might have a battle between Best and Suh for ROY...

Mike Vick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
How can you not keep starting him at this point... hes put up 50 points over 6 quarters of play.  Philly fanbase bout to be LIVIDDDD if Andy goes back to Kolb this week.

Miami -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Knew all along theyd stop the Vikings... Theyre going to play a lot of  14-10 games this year and probably win most of them.  Ive been tryin to tell yall about Cam Wake for a while now and the dude is making big plays... Him and Koa are a PROBLEM.

Vikings look horrible on offense, Favre lookin like hes a few weeks of training camp behind everyone else.  Jared Allen barely crossing the LOS so far this yr. and that secondary is basura.

WHERE IS JIMMY CLAUSEN??

- Anyone who talked badly about Sanchez last week should be giving him his due for this week.

- Good win for the Falcons which was much needed after week 1.

- Packers are going to be one of the toughest teams out of the NFC (Saints as well as long as Brees is there).

- Peyton is
sick.gif
......if they play like that the Texans have no chance to stick around. That push rush on the edges gave Eli 1 second to look down field. 
alien.gif
 The Giants did not stick to the game plan and run the ball enough.
- Giants were out coached BIG TIME, and that offensive line has shown its age at times.
- Cowboys = talented team with undisciplined losers leading the way (starts with coaching staff), they won't go anywhere until things change otherwise it'll be the same *%%!, different year.
- Skins are going to stick around for most of the season, division may only take 10 games to win.

- Can't read the Eagles yet, but you have to let Vick start the rest of the way.

- I haven't seen pretty boy Brady that inaccurate in a while, and it was not even due to the Jets D. he missed a lot of wide open targets when he had time.

- Please don't gas up Cromartie, he is too suspect in coverage at times. The Play Pen comment had me :rolliin though.

- Anyone who talked badly about Sanchez last week should be giving him his due for this week.

- Good win for the Falcons which was much needed after week 1.

- Packers are going to be one of the toughest teams out of the NFC (Saints as well as long as Brees is there).

- Peyton is
sick.gif
......if they play like that the Texans have no chance to stick around. That push rush on the edges gave Eli 1 second to look down field. 
alien.gif
 The Giants did not stick to the game plan and run the ball enough.
- Giants were out coached BIG TIME, and that offensive line has shown its age at times.
- Cowboys = talented team with undisciplined losers leading the way (starts with coaching staff), they won't go anywhere until things change otherwise it'll be the same *%%!, different year.
- Skins are going to stick around for most of the season, division may only take 10 games to win.

- Can't read the Eagles yet, but you have to let Vick start the rest of the way.

- I haven't seen pretty boy Brady that inaccurate in a while, and it was not even due to the Jets D. he missed a lot of wide open targets when he had time.

- Please don't gas up Cromartie, he is too suspect in coverage at times. The Play Pen comment had me :rolliin though.

!*!$ Jeff Fisher!!! If you are going with VY then please show some confidence in him...even after a challenging game. The Steelers can make even an experienced QB look bad...remember what they did with Kurt Warner in the Super Bowl with that End Zone INT. They disguise the rush then drop the LB's into coverage with the best of them.

If VY can ONLY play excellent and is not allowed to make mistakes then he will be wrecked mentally, and like someone said he is already fragile mentally. Just trade the dude already Fisher. Stop with these @#$@#%+@ games.

Back
Top Bottom