NFL Week 2 In Review....

Ravens -

Man they did us dirty with the officiating .. but that's nothing new ..

But Flacco played like pure %@*! .. he's playing scared and making poor decisions

Our Defense is still Top 3 in the leauge .. but it can't save flacco if he keeps turning the ball over

Hopefully with this cleveland game he gets it together and regain some cofidence

Housh dropped some critical passes and we need to utilize Boldin more

NFL -

Andre Johnson - "mama there goes that MAN!" Sweet lord , that boy there is a BEAST

Matt Schaub - all respect due ..

Jahvid Best - The hype is real

Peyton Manning -
sick.gif
He IS the best QB in the leauge .. he raped the giants D with no vasiline

Brett Farve - give it up man , it's over ..

******** - lmaoooooooooooooooooo

Cowboys - lmaoooooooooooooooooo

Mike Vick - To not start him next week would be an outright travesty ..

Ravens -

Man they did us dirty with the officiating .. but that's nothing new ..

But Flacco played like pure %@*! .. he's playing scared and making poor decisions

Our Defense is still Top 3 in the leauge .. but it can't save flacco if he keeps turning the ball over

Hopefully with this cleveland game he gets it together and regain some cofidence

Housh dropped some critical passes and we need to utilize Boldin more

NFL -

Andre Johnson - "mama there goes that MAN!" Sweet lord , that boy there is a BEAST

Matt Schaub - all respect due ..

Jahvid Best - The hype is real

Peyton Manning -
sick.gif
He IS the best QB in the leauge .. he raped the giants D with no vasiline

Brett Farve - give it up man , it's over ..

******** - lmaoooooooooooooooooo

Cowboys - lmaoooooooooooooooooo

Mike Vick - To not start him next week would be an outright travesty ..

30t6p3b.gif
Devin Hester shook Terrence Newman out of his damn shoes on that one short hitch route and then took off
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Bears receivers played well yesterday give them credit, made the Cowboys secondary look foolish on a few plays. As for Forte he's an AWESOME running back wide receiver!
laugh.gif

Also why is the race card being played for Vick? That's not even the case, it's more so Andy Reid wants to save face by backing Kolb

30t6p3b.gif
Devin Hester shook Terrence Newman out of his damn shoes on that one short hitch route and then took off
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Bears receivers played well yesterday give them credit, made the Cowboys secondary look foolish on a few plays. As for Forte he's an AWESOME running back wide receiver!
laugh.gif

Also why is the race card being played for Vick? That's not even the case, it's more so Andy Reid wants to save face by backing Kolb

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

if you wanna go that fantasy football route, compare Forte's ypc to the other RB in the Chicago backfield & see what they have in common? watch dude play, watch other RBs play
I didnt say he was the best RB, there's a difference between that and complete. Thurman Thomas is a more complete RB than Barry Sanders, correct? is he as good a RB , No. not even close

dont know if I can break it down any further , cus thats as about as simple as it gets.
laugh.gif
 so I post his YPC and your rebuttal is the fantasy football claim????  C'mon now...

And if you're going to be a COMPLETE RB, then you have to be able to run the ball...simple as that.  Maybe I'm missing something, but being a complete RB to me means that you're good in all areas of being a RB....running the rock, pass protection, catching out of the backfield.  2/3 he's been good at....

if you wanna go that fantasy football route, compare Forte's ypc to the other RB in the Chicago backfield & see what they have in common? watch dude play, watch other RBs play
I didnt say he was the best RB, there's a difference between that and complete. Thurman Thomas is a more complete RB than Barry Sanders, correct? is he as good a RB , No. not even close

dont know if I can break it down any further , cus thats as about as simple as it gets.
laugh.gif
 so I post his YPC and your rebuttal is the fantasy football claim????  C'mon now...

And if you're going to be a COMPLETE RB, then you have to be able to run the ball...simple as that.  Maybe I'm missing something, but being a complete RB to me means that you're good in all areas of being a RB....running the rock, pass protection, catching out of the backfield.  2/3 he's been good at....

Rapistberger smack? Really? Thought you were more intelligent than that childish nonsense

As for Vick, probably a good idea to start him one more game but to give up on Kolb and not give him more time starting is foolish, Philly obviously saw something with him otherwise McMabb is still there. After one game this year can't pull the plug completely. That said I think you go with Vick next week

Rapistberger smack? Really? Thought you were more intelligent than that childish nonsense

As for Vick, probably a good idea to start him one more game but to give up on Kolb and not give him more time starting is foolish, Philly obviously saw something with him otherwise McMabb is still there. After one game this year can't pull the plug completely. That said I think you go with Vick next week

uh yea, its a fantasy football claim, how much have you watched him play? have u seen Chester Taylor struggle behind the same OLine ? what do they have in common? the same Chester Taylor in Minnesota looked like a very good RB ,correct? what does he look like now?

uh yea, its a fantasy football claim, how much have you watched him play? have u seen Chester Taylor struggle behind the same OLine ? what do they have in common? the same Chester Taylor in Minnesota looked like a very good RB ,correct? what does he look like now?

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

i really cant till next monday night
pimp.gif

Same. The opportunity early on to show we are on another level in the division 
pimp.gif

Not taking anything away from the Bears and their good start. I feel this game will show two things.

1) Bears win or even keep it close....they are for real this year.

2) Packers win, nobody touching us in the North.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

i really cant till next monday night
pimp.gif

Same. The opportunity early on to show we are on another level in the division 
pimp.gif

Not taking anything away from the Bears and their good start. I feel this game will show two things.

1) Bears win or even keep it close....they are for real this year.

2) Packers win, nobody touching us in the North.

laugh.gif
@ mcclain w/ the suplex ...

Cutler is playing well and Martz is a genius ...

My fantasy football combo of rodgers and best is killing kids out there ... and i was the 13th pick out of 14 in the draft ...

laugh.gif
@ mcclain w/ the suplex ...

Cutler is playing well and Martz is a genius ...

My fantasy football combo of rodgers and best is killing kids out there ... and i was the 13th pick out of 14 in the draft ...

Again...if you're gonna claim anyone is one of the most complete RB's in the league, u gotta be able to run the ball.  You can only blame the o-line for so much.  Seems like u wanna give a pass to Forte for his running struggles.  He's doing a lot of things well...but you can't sit there and ignore his YPC...sorry. 

Again...if you're gonna claim anyone is one of the most complete RB's in the league, u gotta be able to run the ball.  You can only blame the o-line for so much.  Seems like u wanna give a pass to Forte for his running struggles.  He's doing a lot of things well...but you can't sit there and ignore his YPC...sorry. 

You can blame that o line for it all there getting no push and getting jay killed when they block he hits the hole and jay lights the d up

You can blame that o line for it all there getting no push and getting jay killed when they block he hits the hole and jay lights the d up

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

-you guys bashing VY been pulled but the raiders pulling jason cambell was just as bad. then you make bruce look good because you dumb the offense down for him and have him throwing check downs.
no way you watched this game bro because thats not what happened at all.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

-you guys bashing VY been pulled but the raiders pulling jason cambell was just as bad. then you make bruce look good because you dumb the offense down for him and have him throwing check downs.
no way you watched this game bro because thats not what happened at all.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom