NFL Week 2 In Review....

7 turnovers.... giving up a kick return for a TD...and CJ's 85 yd TD run getting called back on a suspect holding call.... it just wasn't the Titans day yesterday.

Bears have shown a good turn around so far if they can win next week, insanity ensues in the NFCN Trash talk thread

7 turnovers.... giving up a kick return for a TD...and CJ's 85 yd TD run getting called back on a suspect holding call.... it just wasn't the Titans day yesterday.

Bears have shown a good turn around so far if they can win next week, insanity ensues in the NFCN Trash talk thread

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Ravens -

Man they did us dirty with the officiating .. but that's nothing new ..  
As if a few tap penalties wasnt the ONLY reason you beat the Jets last week...even with our crappy offense.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Ravens -

Man they did us dirty with the officiating .. but that's nothing new ..  
As if a few tap penalties wasnt the ONLY reason you beat the Jets last week...even with our crappy offense.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

laugh.gif
 McClain

Speaking of suplex...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/pittsburgh-steelers/09000d5d81aaad6d/Steelers-defense-sack-11-yd-loss

Goodnight VY.
eek.gif

Vince "got lifted".

My favorite thread on NT, bar none. I look forward to it every week.

Never even post in it, just lurk for the laughs & it always delivers.

My favorite thread on NT, bar none. I look forward to it every week.

Never even post in it, just lurk for the laughs & it always delivers.

If the Ravens flipped VY like that, I have the feeling Goodell woulda walked right onto the field and led each of their defensive players off the field holding their hands. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can't wait to see Andre vs the Boys next week. 
pimp.gif

Kurt Warner leaving has decimated the Cards.  They need to get Beanie back on the field asap to see if he can help a little, otherwise Larry is gonna start shooting people out there. 

If the Ravens flipped VY like that, I have the feeling Goodell woulda walked right onto the field and led each of their defensive players off the field holding their hands. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can't wait to see Andre vs the Boys next week. 
pimp.gif

Kurt Warner leaving has decimated the Cards.  They need to get Beanie back on the field asap to see if he can help a little, otherwise Larry is gonna start shooting people out there. 

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...gotta wonder if San Diego fans are upset with Tomlinson's performance so far.
Definitely not. I'm actually hyped that he's still got some gas in the tank. He proved that he's not as washed up as we though he was.
But we drafted RM for a reason, we needed a fresh pair of legs to cover up our #$*@$% o line.

Back
Top Bottom