NFL Week 2 In Review....

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

canon_10_wk_02_04.jpg

pimp.gif
5871white-men-can-t-jump-posters.jpg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...gotta wonder if San Diego fans are upset with Tomlinson's performance so far.
Definitely not. I'm actually hyped that he's still got some gas in the tank. He proved that he's not as washed up as we though he was.
But we drafted RM for a reason, we needed a fresh pair of legs to cover up our #$*@$% o line.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by Fade On You

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:
He played well everyons is giving him his just due. No one's saying the Eagles headed to the Superbowl, we're just saying he's better than Kolb 
Honest question then, why is everyone so quick to give Vick praises but discredit Kolb? Kolb played half of a game basically.....dude has had no chance at all to prove anything yet everyone jumps on Vick with 1 average game. If i remember correctly, i believe it was either last year or the year before when McRib was hurt (go figure) Kolb stepped in for a few games and did a decent job. Everyone loved him then....why so quick to discredit him now after half of a game?

What has Kolb really shown in his career that warrants the support though? He wasn't lighting it up against Green Bay for the first half, he led the team to ZERO TD's in the pre-season and he has no pocket presence. You can't honestly have watched how this offense played with Vick vs Kolb and tell that they played much more fluidly with Vick at QB. They looked like a completely different team with Vick in there even with A TON of offensive line injuries. And
laugh.gif
at you even mentioning completion percentage like that really matters with Mike Vick, like i said WE DON'T MAKE THE SCHEDULE

I just say, go with what's working. Why mess up the chemistry the team is developing with Vick just to see if Kolb can make Andy Reid not look like an idiot for getting rid of McNabb? McNabb coming to Philly to face Kolb and beating him in week 4 will cause HELL in Philly, better off putting Vick in there and saving face.

did you watch the eagles preseason games?

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by Fade On You

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:
He played well everyons is giving him his just due. No one's saying the Eagles headed to the Superbowl, we're just saying he's better than Kolb 
Honest question then, why is everyone so quick to give Vick praises but discredit Kolb? Kolb played half of a game basically.....dude has had no chance at all to prove anything yet everyone jumps on Vick with 1 average game. If i remember correctly, i believe it was either last year or the year before when McRib was hurt (go figure) Kolb stepped in for a few games and did a decent job. Everyone loved him then....why so quick to discredit him now after half of a game?

What has Kolb really shown in his career that warrants the support though? He wasn't lighting it up against Green Bay for the first half, he led the team to ZERO TD's in the pre-season and he has no pocket presence. You can't honestly have watched how this offense played with Vick vs Kolb and tell that they played much more fluidly with Vick at QB. They looked like a completely different team with Vick in there even with A TON of offensive line injuries. And
laugh.gif
at you even mentioning completion percentage like that really matters with Mike Vick, like i said WE DON'T MAKE THE SCHEDULE

I just say, go with what's working. Why mess up the chemistry the team is developing with Vick just to see if Kolb can make Andy Reid not look like an idiot for getting rid of McNabb? McNabb coming to Philly to face Kolb and beating him in week 4 will cause HELL in Philly, better off putting Vick in there and saving face.

did you watch the eagles preseason games?

Vikings are off to a horrible start. And after the Detroit game it's only gonna get worse, we need to bring in another WR. Sign VJax for a year 'cause this is a make it or break it year. Favre looks lost out there and completely out of sync with the receivers not named Shiancoe.

On Forte, dude is really struggling running the ball but doing everything else right, I can't even remember how many times he's been stopped at the goalline trying to get in and it's only a few inches! Catching-wise he's having a career year though... won't be as easy against the Packers on Monday though, need to figure out a way to see them holes and explode.

The Cowboys are in the same boat as the Vikings, starting off terrible for so called 'Super Bowl Contenders.' Miles Austin is the only one that has showed up so far, maybe they can right the ship next week Houston.

Texans look on point and firing on all cylinders.

Colts - Peyton - 'nuff said.

Vikings are off to a horrible start. And after the Detroit game it's only gonna get worse, we need to bring in another WR. Sign VJax for a year 'cause this is a make it or break it year. Favre looks lost out there and completely out of sync with the receivers not named Shiancoe.

On Forte, dude is really struggling running the ball but doing everything else right, I can't even remember how many times he's been stopped at the goalline trying to get in and it's only a few inches! Catching-wise he's having a career year though... won't be as easy against the Packers on Monday though, need to figure out a way to see them holes and explode.

The Cowboys are in the same boat as the Vikings, starting off terrible for so called 'Super Bowl Contenders.' Miles Austin is the only one that has showed up so far, maybe they can right the ship next week Houston.

Oh yeah...

I still want every member of the Falcons' defense running gassers every day this week for giving up a 80 yard TD to $@!%$@# Tim Hightower.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Oh yeah...

I still want every member of the Falcons' defense running gassers every day this week for giving up a 80 yard TD to $@!%$@# Tim Hightower.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

DJ Moore called Witten scared? Did he make a play yesterday other than being in the right place at the right time to rebound plays two other guys made yesterday?

Obviously he hasn't paid much attention to Witten whatsoever.

DJ Moore called Witten scared? Did he make a play yesterday other than being in the right place at the right time to rebound plays two other guys made yesterday?

Obviously he hasn't paid much attention to Witten whatsoever.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Fortes running fine when he has a hole ...our run blocking is just BAD

Originally Posted by hymen man

Fortes running fine when he has a hole ...our run blocking is just BAD

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

NFL -

Andre Johnson - "mama there goes that MAN!" Sweet lord , that boy there is a BEAST

Remember when that one dude said this last season...

Brandon Marshall is a killer. best WR in the AFC.
laugh.gif
I told you last year, Andre Johnson is a the best WR in the NFL.

I brought up stats and got laughed at. And then the followers laughed, "this isn't fantasy football". Damn right it aint.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

NFL -

Andre Johnson - "mama there goes that MAN!" Sweet lord , that boy there is a BEAST

Remember when that one dude said this last season...

Brandon Marshall is a killer. best WR in the AFC.
laugh.gif
I told you last year, Andre Johnson is a the best WR in the NFL.

I brought up stats and got laughed at. And then the followers laughed, "this isn't fantasy football". Damn right it aint.

this is the jay cutler we traded for
pimp.gif

the D is looking we just have to stop teams from 3rd and long.
the o line is bad but I hope tice can get it together
can't wait till monday night
pimp.gif
GO BEARS

this is the jay cutler we traded for
pimp.gif

the D is looking we just have to stop teams from 3rd and long.
the o line is bad but I hope tice can get it together
can't wait till monday night
pimp.gif
GO BEARS

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

-Miami fans shold stop talking about how bad the jets QB is and look at Chad henne.

He had a 100 RATING for crying out loud. 0 turnovers in 2 games. Stop posting, bum.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

-Miami fans shold stop talking about how bad the jets QB is and look at Chad henne.

He had a 100 RATING for crying out loud. 0 turnovers in 2 games. Stop posting, bum.

-Vikes need to go out and get Vjax

-Patriots just need to start throwing

-Del Rio will be gone after this year

-Patriots defense
30t6p3b.gif

-Giants defense is terrible

-Jermichael Finley...top 5

-LT wants everyone to think he is still great

-Hernandez is nice for the Pats

-Texans will need to tighten up that line if they want to actually win that divison

-Vikes need to go out and get Vjax

-Patriots just need to start throwing

-Del Rio will be gone after this year

-Patriots defense
30t6p3b.gif

-Giants defense is terrible

-Jermichael Finley...top 5

-LT wants everyone to think he is still great

-Hernandez is nice for the Pats

-Texans will need to tighten up that line if they want to actually win that divison

Back
Top Bottom