NFL Week 2 In Review....

san diego doesn't deserve a nfl team. 4 straight afc west titles, 5 of the last 6 afc west titles overall and comming off a 13 win season where their still expected to be good and their getting games blacked out. move them to LA already

the jets took the diapers off sanchez and he played good, hopefully this can continue

the texans are legit

the steelers D is playing very strong right now and every game they win without ben is putting them in even better position to make a great run when he gets back.

the raiders got 1 of their 5 wins this season so soak it up raider fans.

the seahawks can't win on the road.

jay cutler looked pretty good yesterday

san diego doesn't deserve a nfl team. 4 straight afc west titles, 5 of the last 6 afc west titles overall and comming off a 13 win season where their still expected to be good and their getting games blacked out. move them to LA already

the jets took the diapers off sanchez and he played good, hopefully this can continue

the texans are legit

the steelers D is playing very strong right now and every game they win without ben is putting them in even better position to make a great run when he gets back.

the raiders got 1 of their 5 wins this season so soak it up raider fans.

the seahawks can't win on the road.

jay cutler looked pretty good yesterday

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

NFL -

Andre Johnson - "mama there goes that MAN!" Sweet lord , that boy there is a BEAST

Remember when that one dude said this last season...

Brandon Marshall is a killer. best WR in the AFC.
laugh.gif
I told you last year, Andre Johnson is a the best WR in the NFL.

I brought up stats and got laughed at. And then the followers laughed, "this isn't fantasy football". Damn right it aint.

laugh.gif
. Not quite but nice try , u said there were tight ends who were better receivers than Marshall because of the amount of catches. , thats what got u laughed at.

dont try to make up ***# now, paste what your replies were, that got u laughed at ...

I'll wait

NFL -

Andre Johnson - "mama there goes that MAN!" Sweet lord , that boy there is a BEAST

laugh.gif

I brought up stats and got laughed at. And then the followers laughed, "this isn't fantasy football". Damn right it aint.

laugh.gif
. Not quite but nice try , u said there were tight ends who were better receivers than Marshall because of the amount of catches. , thats what got u laughed at.

dont try to make up ***# now, paste what your replies were, that got u laughed at ...

I'll wait

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Detroit Lions just can't catch a break.... they are the best 0-2 team.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I speak for both Cowboys and Vikings fans on that. Both of our favorite teams are playing bad, sure, but to say the Lions are actually better than the Vikings and Cowboys... C'mon man.
Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

and that secondary is basura
The Vikings held the Saints to 14 points, and the Dolphins to 14 points. Any time a defense does that their team should win. You might be under the impression that the secondary is basura... but other than a couple of plays they've played really, really stellar. Offense has been the problem.

I mean, the Packers have given up 27 points, Vikings 28 points in two games... it's not like your defense has been world beaters either.

-Ahmad Bradshaw seemed like the only guy with heart on that Giants offense yesterday. I said this in the game thread, even when he gets tripped up he stills gets 4-5 extra yards falling forward.
-Darren McFadden showing out... it was the Rams though. Even though he also played well against the Titans in WK1, let's see him do it on a 4-5 game basis before we start giving him credit...
-Clausen to make his first start next weekend against two really good corners in Jonathan Joseph and Leon Hall... good luck to the kid
laugh.gif

-Peyton went to work again. CP... it's the defenses job to stop the offense. This is the NFL not high school or junior high football these guys are played to play the game. If the opposing offense exposes them if they're not doing their job, then good for them. The unwritten mercy rule is so damn stupid to me. These are grown men.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Detroit Lions just can't catch a break.... they are the best 0-2 team.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I speak for both Cowboys and Vikings fans on that. Both of our favorite teams are playing bad, sure, but to say the Lions are actually better than the Vikings and Cowboys... C'mon man.
Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

and that secondary is basura
The Vikings held the Saints to 14 points, and the Dolphins to 14 points. Any time a defense does that their team should win. You might be under the impression that the secondary is basura... but other than a couple of plays they've played really, really stellar. Offense has been the problem.

I mean, the Packers have given up 27 points, Vikings 28 points in two games... it's not like your defense has been world beaters either.

-Ahmad Bradshaw seemed like the only guy with heart on that Giants offense yesterday. I said this in the game thread, even when he gets tripped up he stills gets 4-5 extra yards falling forward.
-Darren McFadden showing out... it was the Rams though. Even though he also played well against the Titans in WK1, let's see him do it on a 4-5 game basis before we start giving him credit...
-Clausen to make his first start next weekend against two really good corners in Jonathan Joseph and Leon Hall... good luck to the kid
laugh.gif

-Peyton went to work again. CP... it's the defenses job to stop the offense. This is the NFL not high school or junior high football these guys are played to play the game. If the opposing offense exposes them if they're not doing their job, then good for them. The unwritten mercy rule is so damn stupid to me. These are grown men.

^
I mean, yeah I hear ya and all that, but if the corner rolls up Wayne's knee, or someone gets to Peyton and even takes a cheap shot, I'm just not sure that was all that smart.  The Giants are a proud D, some of them could have taken exception, and could've gotten a little payback for something like that. 

I agree, grown folks and all that, I just thought it was interesting is all. 

^
I mean, yeah I hear ya and all that, but if the corner rolls up Wayne's knee, or someone gets to Peyton and even takes a cheap shot, I'm just not sure that was all that smart.  The Giants are a proud D, some of them could have taken exception, and could've gotten a little payback for something like that. 

I agree, grown folks and all that, I just thought it was interesting is all. 

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

NFL -

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'll wait

Those some how got deleted.
nerd.gif

What I said last year though was that how is he better than Dre and He's not producing as much as him or several tight ends. If you see Fullbacks producing more yards than Cedric Benson but I'm saying He's the best RB in the AFC and they're 2-3 running backs also beating him out, you're going to say He's not proving it on the field.

It wasn't just catches, they ad dude beat in catches and yards.

Then after that is when your "Sports&Training Gunna Knights" came in to get me.
laugh.gif

fitzpatrick starting next sunday for the bills against the pats...another bum we're going to make look amazing...can't wait
laugh.gif

NFL -

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'll wait

Those some how got deleted.
nerd.gif

What I said last year though was that how is he better than Dre and He's not producing as much as him or several tight ends. If you see Fullbacks producing more yards than Cedric Benson but I'm saying He's the best RB in the AFC and they're 2-3 running backs also beating him out, you're going to say He's not proving it on the field.

It wasn't just catches, they ad dude beat in catches and yards.

Then after that is when your "Sports&Training Gunna Knights" came in to get me.
laugh.gif

fitzpatrick starting next sunday for the bills against the pats...another bum we're going to make look amazing...can't wait
laugh.gif

NFL -

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'll wait

laugh.gif
 got 'em 

NFL -

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'll wait

laugh.gif
 got 'em 

I still havent seen a Bengals game, Hows my guy Geno doing?

I honestly don't know. He has 1 tackle so far but then again he doesn't get that much playing time for what ever reason. Dude is a stud though. Against the Pats, a bunch of people said He was the only one to actually put heat on Brady.

Right now they're so many weapons on the D-Line its crazy. He'll be a starter sooner or later. It's only a matter of time and lack of production.

brandon flowers is top 5 CB in the league.
Champ Bailey
Nnamdi Asomugha
Darrell Revis
Charles Woodson
Al Harris
Leon Hall
J-Jo
etc.

In no specific order.

Um. NO!

Back
Top Bottom