NFL Week 2 In Review....

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I still havent seen a Bengals game, Hows my guy Geno doing?

I honestly don't know. He has 1 tackle so far but then again he doesn't get that much playing time for what ever reason. Dude is a stud though. Against the Pats, a bunch of people said He was the only one to actually put heat on Brady.

Right now they're so many weapons on the D-Line its crazy. He'll be a starter sooner or later. It's only a matter of time and lack of production.

brandon flowers is top 5 CB in the league.
Champ Bailey
Nnamdi Asomugha
Darrell Revis
Charles Woodson
Al Harris
Leon Hall
J-Jo
etc.

In no specific order.

Um. NO!

the Giants should fire their DC right now. what NFL defensive coordinator's entire gameplan is based on "allowing a team to run"

%#@*$%* Stupidity. so not only will Peyton get his numbers, you have made play action basically unstoppable by having to have safetys & Nickle Corners play the run way more than they are accustomed.

laugh.gif
it was comical watching Deon Grant firghting off Offensive Lineman in the c gap
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I thought that was Dungy in pre-game talking about "you let the Colts run...don't even both with it. Play the pass"

the Giants should fire their DC right now. what NFL defensive coordinator's entire gameplan is based on "allowing a team to run"

%#@*$%* Stupidity. so not only will Peyton get his numbers, you have made play action basically unstoppable by having to have safetys & Nickle Corners play the run way more than they are accustomed.

laugh.gif
it was comical watching Deon Grant firghting off Offensive Lineman in the c gap
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I thought that was Dungy in pre-game talking about "you let the Colts run...don't even both with it. Play the pass"

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I honestly don't know. He has 1 tackle so far but then again he doesn't get that much playing time for what ever reason. Dude is a stud though. Against the Pats, a bunch of people said He was the only one to actually put heat on Brady.

Right now they're so many weapons on the D-Line its crazy. He'll be a starter sooner or later. It's only a matter of time and lack of production.

Champ Bailey
Nnamdi Asomugha
Darrell Revis
Charles Woodson
Al Harris
Leon Hall
J-Jo
etc.

In no specific order.

Um. NO!

alien.gif

How dare you not mention this man...

cortland-finnegan.jpg

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Champ Bailey
Nnamdi Asomugha
Darrell Revis
Charles Woodson
Al Harris
Leon Hall
J-Jo
etc.

In no specific order.

Um. NO!

alien.gif

cortland-finnegan.jpg

Originally Posted by Statis22

Al Harris isnt a top tier corner anymore.

I didn't say He was top tier but He's still a serviceable corner when healthy.

He's not even top ten. Which is my point, He's not far behind Mr Flowers when healthy. Flowers isn't even top ten or top 15. 

BTW whats up with AL? I just peeped he was on the pup list.

laugh.gif
random...but doughty is deaf.
Is he really?

cortland-finnegan.jpg

I was bound to forget some people.

My bad.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Al Harris isnt a top tier corner anymore.

I didn't say He was top tier but He's still a serviceable corner when healthy.

He's not even top ten. Which is my point, He's not far behind Mr Flowers when healthy. Flowers isn't even top ten or top 15. 

BTW whats up with AL? I just peeped he was on the pup list.

laugh.gif
random...but doughty is deaf.
Is he really?

cortland-finnegan.jpg

I was bound to forget some people.

My bad.

Cowboys will be fine... They're just getting some uneeded / overblown pressure early. Once they get their 1st good win, they'll be fine. They have issues that need to be fixed, but that'll come easier once they get some wins.

Vick should be a starter.

Jets pulled out a nice win.

Moss' catch
sick.gif
Vinatage Randy Moss.

laugh.gif

Cowboys will be fine... They're just getting some uneeded / overblown pressure early. Once they get their 1st good win, they'll be fine. They have issues that need to be fixed, but that'll come easier once they get some wins.

Vick should be a starter.

Jets pulled out a nice win.

Moss' catch
sick.gif
Vinatage Randy Moss.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom