NFL Week 2 In Review....

Originally Posted by ezeblazin

7 turnovers.... giving up a kick return for a TD...and CJ's 85 yd TD run getting called back on a suspect holding call.... it just wasn't the Titans day yesterday.

word. if they counted CJ's TD we'd probably won that game. but im not mad that coach fish pulled vince on this one. its all good, its only the second game and we gotta move on to the g-men. what i am happy about is that our "no name" defense kept us in the game. im confident we'll get that W against the giants next week
on to the review...

- i cant believe the NFL. they preach about protecting the QB yet they dont do anything about VY getting slammed like that. i bet you if that was brady/manning/brees, those linemen would be fined.
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

- its funny out of all the 2-0 teams, the bucs dont even get mentioned or even get credit
laugh.gif

- the cowboys are 0-2
pimp.gif

-
laugh.gif
@ the colts smacking down the giants

- philly needs vick to start, kolb could learn a thing or two from him

eek.gif
 @ moss' one-handed catch, sun made it look easy

- farve is starting to look his age. if they lose the next game, tavaris needs to start

Originally Posted by ezeblazin

7 turnovers.... giving up a kick return for a TD...and CJ's 85 yd TD run getting called back on a suspect holding call.... it just wasn't the Titans day yesterday.

word. if they counted CJ's TD we'd probably won that game. but im not mad that coach fish pulled vince on this one. its all good, its only the second game and we gotta move on to the g-men. what i am happy about is that our "no name" defense kept us in the game. im confident we'll get that W against the giants next week
on to the review...

- i cant believe the NFL. they preach about protecting the QB yet they dont do anything about VY getting slammed like that. i bet you if that was brady/manning/brees, those linemen would be fined.
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

- its funny out of all the 2-0 teams, the bucs dont even get mentioned or even get credit
laugh.gif

- the cowboys are 0-2
pimp.gif

-
laugh.gif
@ the colts smacking down the giants

- philly needs vick to start, kolb could learn a thing or two from him

eek.gif
 @ moss' one-handed catch, sun made it look easy

- farve is starting to look his age. if they lose the next game, tavaris needs to start

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

canon_10_wk_02_04.jpg

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
random...but doughty is deaf.
Well that's good at least, that means he couldn't hear 80,000 people gasp collectively "Nooooooooooooo" soon as they seen him in the end zone by his lonesome with Andre. 
laugh.gif

Anyone notice on Calvin's touchdown that he actually had it for less time in the end zone then he did the week before? 
nerd.gif
roll.gif
 Ain't that some @#$% 
laugh.gif

canon_10_wk_02_04.jpg

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Well that's good at least, that means he couldn't hear 80,000 people gasp collectively "Nooooooooooooo" soon as they seen him in the end zone by his lonesome with Andre. 
laugh.gif

Anyone notice on Calvin's touchdown that he actually had it for less time in the end zone then he did the week before? 
nerd.gif
roll.gif
 Ain't that some @#$% 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

No lie, that hit was on some over the top type stuff but its football and I LOVE IT
laugh.gif
. Unless it happens to Carson Palmer. Whats crazy is how the O-line just stood and watched. Dudes didn't go push anybody or nothing.

I'm also glad dude is OK though. That could of been really bad had he dropped on his neck
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

No lie, that hit was on some over the top type stuff but its football and I LOVE IT
laugh.gif
. Unless it happens to Carson Palmer. Whats crazy is how the O-line just stood and watched. Dudes didn't go push anybody or nothing.

I'm also glad dude is OK though. That could of been really bad had he dropped on his neck
ohwell.gif

philly needs vick to start, kolb could learn a thing or two from him
What the heck is Kolb going to learn from Vick that he didn't already pick up from McNabb? Not to mention Kolb and Vick are two completely different type QB's.

philly needs vick to start, kolb could learn a thing or two from him
What the heck is Kolb going to learn from Vick that he didn't already pick up from McNabb? Not to mention Kolb and Vick are two completely different type QB's.

canon_10_wk_02_04.jpg

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

*Revis out a week w. a bruised ego?

Philip Buchanon botched it. That dummy literally left AJ to go cover an empty area.  Matt Schaub literally threw that in the air like it was a game of 500. Resulting in the above
30t6p3b.gif

canon_10_wk_02_04.jpg

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

*Revis out a week w. a bruised ego?

Philip Buchanon botched it. That dummy literally left AJ to go cover an empty area.  Matt Schaub literally threw that in the air like it was a game of 500. Resulting in the above
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

I thought he was paraphrasing what the DC said he was gonna do.

I could be wrong though.

Yeah, I was only half way paying attention...I just remember thinking how absurd that was coming from Dungy.

I thought he was on that secret agent status.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I thought he was paraphrasing what the DC said he was gonna do.

I could be wrong though.

Yeah, I was only half way paying attention...I just remember thinking how absurd that was coming from Dungy.

I thought he was on that secret agent status.

Originally Posted by JPZx

He got caught and tried to backpedal.

Once again for you, Al Harris is not a top tier corner, he was mentioned because I don't think Brandon has him beat yet when healthy.

I named some top tier and middle tier corners to show He's not even ahead of all the middle tier corners, even Al Harris.

Originally Posted by JPZx

He got caught and tried to backpedal.

Once again for you, Al Harris is not a top tier corner, he was mentioned because I don't think Brandon has him beat yet when healthy.

I named some top tier and middle tier corners to show He's not even ahead of all the middle tier corners, even Al Harris.

Back
Top Bottom