NFL Week 2 In Review....

Originally Posted by you big dummy
Ray is absolutely right about the calls. Pitt was assaulted VY and didn't even get flagged.

The Nfl needs to loosen up a bit.

I'm glad He's not using all that oil in his hair though.

Originally Posted by you big dummy
Ray is absolutely right about the calls. Pitt was assaulted VY and didn't even get flagged.

The Nfl needs to loosen up a bit.

I'm glad He's not using all that oil in his hair though.

^
Maaaaaaan, watchin that I thought Ray was gon hit the reporters or somethin.  Dude looked like a damn caged lion. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The tripping call I can live with, accident or not, I've seen it called so many times.  But Suggs's hit,
30t6p3b.gif
  that call was a flat out joke. 

^
Maaaaaaan, watchin that I thought Ray was gon hit the reporters or somethin.  Dude looked like a damn caged lion. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The tripping call I can live with, accident or not, I've seen it called so many times.  But Suggs's hit,
30t6p3b.gif
  that call was a flat out joke. 

- i cant believe the NFL. they preach about protecting the QB yet they dont do anything about VY getting slammed like that. i bet you if that was brady/manning/brees, those linemen would be fined.
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

I'm surprised, James Harrison has done that before and got flagged every time.  I was really shocked they didn't, but am glad they didn't.  I hate the coddling of QBs in this league, that call on Palmer was terrible.  Let the defenders play  

- i cant believe the NFL. they preach about protecting the QB yet they dont do anything about VY getting slammed like that. i bet you if that was brady/manning/brees, those linemen would be fined.
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

I'm surprised, James Harrison has done that before and got flagged every time.  I was really shocked they didn't, but am glad they didn't.  I hate the coddling of QBs in this league, that call on Palmer was terrible.  Let the defenders play  

does anyone cry more about officiating in their post games than ray lewis? right or not...it's constant
laugh.gif

the pats last 8 road games going back to last season (not counting tampa in england), they've been outscored 116 to 41 in the second half of those games. ridiculous. they're 1-8 in those contests. just heard that stat on the radio driving. that's coaching...mainly the lack of a true OC and DC on the team. it's ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

does anyone cry more about officiating in their post games than ray lewis? right or not...it's constant
laugh.gif

the pats last 8 road games going back to last season (not counting tampa in england), they've been outscored 116 to 41 in the second half of those games. ridiculous. they're 1-8 in those contests. just heard that stat on the radio driving. that's coaching...mainly the lack of a true OC and DC on the team. it's ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Detroit Lions just can't catch a break.... they are the best 0-2 team.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I speak for both Cowboys and Vikings fans on that. Both of our favorite teams are playing bad, sure, but to say the Lions are actually better than the Vikings and Cowboys... C'mon man.
laugh.gif
I knew I would catch something from vikings and cowboys fans..oh well it's just my opinion dude

roll.gif
roll.gif

I speak for both Cowboys and Vikings fans on that. Both of our favorite teams are playing bad, sure, but to say the Lions are actually better than the Vikings and Cowboys... C'mon man.
laugh.gif
I knew I would catch something from vikings and cowboys fans..oh well it's just my opinion dude

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Don't worry about them. They're 0-2.

They have nothing to say to us.

chad-ocho-cinco1.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Don't worry about them. They're 0-2.

They have nothing to say to us.

chad-ocho-cinco1.jpg

I dont think he is a top 5 Cornerback in the league but most definitelly he is in the top 10 or 15. Antonio Cromartie has the best hands of any Defensive Back in the league and more than likely he will lead the league in Interceptions and be voted to the Probowl.

I dont think he is a top 5 Cornerback in the league but most definitelly he is in the top 10 or 15. Antonio Cromartie has the best hands of any Defensive Back in the league and more than likely he will lead the league in Interceptions and be voted to the Probowl.

Back
Top Bottom