NFL Week 2 In Review....

Originally Posted by CasperJr

thru 2 weeks if somebody asked who had the best passer rating would you be able to answer it?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Real test comes next Monday, boy. 

Originally Posted by dreClark

He might not even be top 5 in his own division, let alone the NFL.

$%$! is absurd. I hope it was a joke.

laugh.gif

i could send you to a chiefs board im part of and they would challenge it. couple ppl think he is on the same level as Revis over there.

Originally Posted by dreClark

He might not even be top 5 in his own division, let alone the NFL.

$%$! is absurd. I hope it was a joke.

laugh.gif

i could send you to a chiefs board im part of and they would challenge it. couple ppl think he is on the same level as Revis over there.

9upzs7.jpg

Braylon needs to learn how to be consistent before he can pull this !%*$ off.
laugh.gif

This fool frustrates me more than any other player in the league.  He has all the talent in the world, but just can't put it together.
30t6p3b.gif

& there are AT LEAST 20 + corners definitively better than Flowers.  I'm still
laugh.gif
@ that one.
30t6p3b.gif

As for the Browns, we are going backwards.
tired.gif

9upzs7.jpg

Braylon needs to learn how to be consistent before he can pull this !%*$ off.
laugh.gif

This fool frustrates me more than any other player in the league.  He has all the talent in the world, but just can't put it together.
30t6p3b.gif

& there are AT LEAST 20 + corners definitively better than Flowers.  I'm still
laugh.gif
@ that one.
30t6p3b.gif

As for the Browns, we are going backwards.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dok

Antonio Cromartie has the best hands of any Defensive Back in the league and more than likely he will lead the league in Interceptions and be voted to the Probowl.
Wait, what?
laugh.gif

5kkln4.jpg

Originally Posted by Dok

Antonio Cromartie has the best hands of any Defensive Back in the league and more than likely he will lead the league in Interceptions and be voted to the Probowl.
Wait, what?
laugh.gif

5kkln4.jpg

the cowboys will win a super bowl with a legit coaching staff.

team has no guidance.

if we go 0 -3 it will hit the fan.

the cowboys will win a super bowl with a legit coaching staff.

team has no guidance.

if we go 0 -3 it will hit the fan.

cowboys will never win anything with a legit coaching staff
i dont see how jerry does not see that this team is talented enough to win it all , and yet he gets a yes man every time.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

cowboys will never win anything with a legit coaching staff
i dont see how jerry does not see that this team is talented enough to win it all , and yet he gets a yes man every time.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Originally Posted by Dok

Wait, what?
laugh.gif

5kkln4.jpg

indifferent.gif
How does that disprove ANYTHING?? lol He said that "he will lead the league in Interceptions and be voted to the Probowl" not " he will lead the league in tackles" lol

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Originally Posted by Dok

Wait, what?
laugh.gif

5kkln4.jpg

indifferent.gif
How does that disprove ANYTHING?? lol He said that "he will lead the league in Interceptions and be voted to the Probowl" not " he will lead the league in tackles" lol

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
the Bills organization should be forced by the commissioner to hire a NEW GM

how bout this for stupidity, Chan Gailey was fired as head coach of Ga Tech, a yr later, he's fired as Offensive Coordinator at KC, the next yr, he's hired as head coach of the Buffalo Bills. Are you %#!!##% serious????
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
   the good ol' boy network
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

YES it's !@!!%!$ ******ed,  103 year old owner hires 90 year GM, who gives a young uppencoming 82 year old retread a head coaching gig.

AND CJ SPILLER STILL SUCKS. WHO THE !+%@ PICKS running backs in the top10? unless he's ricky williams, it's dumb so many good ones to be hand in mid 1st 2nd and 3rd. 
mad.gif

laugh.gif
the Bills organization should be forced by the commissioner to hire a NEW GM

how bout this for stupidity, Chan Gailey was fired as head coach of Ga Tech, a yr later, he's fired as Offensive Coordinator at KC, the next yr, he's hired as head coach of the Buffalo Bills. Are you %#!!##% serious????
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
   the good ol' boy network
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

YES it's !@!!%!$ ******ed,  103 year old owner hires 90 year GM, who gives a young uppencoming 82 year old retread a head coaching gig.

AND CJ SPILLER STILL SUCKS. WHO THE !+%@ PICKS running backs in the top10? unless he's ricky williams, it's dumb so many good ones to be hand in mid 1st 2nd and 3rd. 
mad.gif

I still havent seen a Bengals game, Hows my guy Geno doing?

He had 20 snaps first week and our pass rush was trash. He had a hurry that game. He definitely played more week 2 and I'm pretty sure he got half of a sack with Michael Johnson. That dude can play the coaching staff loves him.

I still havent seen a Bengals game, Hows my guy Geno doing?

He had 20 snaps first week and our pass rush was trash. He had a hurry that game. He definitely played more week 2 and I'm pretty sure he got half of a sack with Michael Johnson. That dude can play the coaching staff loves him.

as a sd fan, sd management/ownership sucks. high ticket prices for a run-down baseball stadium 7k tickets unsold sure didnt look like it when i was there. no player loyalty, esp LT who made the bolts relevant. i'm glad he's doing well with the jets.

KC has yet to score an offensive TD, Cassell is a scrub
Bears looking nice
Jets D looking solid with Cromarties kids in coverage
Bengals keep winning these tough games but break down later in the season
SF, MIN, DAL are a toss up
ATL, MIA, PHI, intrigue me

"Did you see how the Colts ran the ball against a tough Giants defense?" Might as well give Colts the trophy cuz of the Everybody Sucks Peyton Network

as a sd fan, sd management/ownership sucks. high ticket prices for a run-down baseball stadium 7k tickets unsold sure didnt look like it when i was there. no player loyalty, esp LT who made the bolts relevant. i'm glad he's doing well with the jets.

KC has yet to score an offensive TD, Cassell is a scrub
Bears looking nice
Jets D looking solid with Cromarties kids in coverage
Bengals keep winning these tough games but break down later in the season
SF, MIN, DAL are a toss up
ATL, MIA, PHI, intrigue me

"Did you see how the Colts ran the ball against a tough Giants defense?" Might as well give Colts the trophy cuz of the Everybody Sucks Peyton Network

Back
Top Bottom